剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
我要留下来
I'm gonna stay here.
这是我的决定
This is my decision.
说点什么 洛琳 拜托
Say something, Lorraine, please.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我不明白 你疯了吗
I don't understand. Are you out of your mind?
-我爱你 真的 -不 别跟我说你爱我
- I love you. I really do. - No. Don't tell me you love me.
你没资格
You don't have the right.
我以为你遇到了什么危机
I thought that you were having some sort of crisis,
你真觉得你能找到你妹妹
that you really believed you'd find your sister,
你回来后情况自然就会好转
that things would sort themselves out once you're back.
我不能回家
I can't go back home.
尤其是在我见到那些事后
Not after the things I've seen.
在我做了那些事后
Not after the things I've done.
你做了什么
What have you done?
听着 我不是要你为了我回来
Listen, I'm not asking you to come back for me.
你得为了你父母回来
You must come back for your parents.
他们已经失去了女儿
They already lost their daughter.
不能再失去你
They can't lose you.
再见
Well, goodbye.
无人之地
第一季 第七集
我祖母从朝圣之旅带回来的
My grandmother brought it back from the pilgrimage.
她从朝圣之旅带回来的吗 真漂亮
She brought it back from the pilgrimage? How pretty.
女性 生活 自♥由♥
Women-Life-Freedom.
真棒 真棒
Bravo, bravo!
-你还在这儿 -我喜欢这里的天气
- You're still here? - I like the weather.
-是吗 -别说谎
- Oh, yeah? - Don't lie.
你喜欢战斗 你好吗
You love the fight. How are you?
-很好 -是吗
- Good. - Good?
你怎么还在这儿 快滚
Why are you still here? Get the hell out of here!
滚啊
Get out of here!
-安娜 -别 走开
- Anna. - No. Go away.
你要立刻回家
Now you're gonna leave and go home. Right now.
我为你而来 我在那个视频里看到你 就知道是你
I came here for you. I saw you in this video. I knew if was you.
你不能留在这儿 你不属于这里
You can't stay here, I said. You don't fucking belong here.
拿上你的东西离开
Get you stuff and get out of here.
我不想要你来找我
I didn't want you to come and find me.
你知道我在找你
You knew I was looking for you?
你得回家
You're gonna go home
不能跟任何人说任何事 懂吗
and you won't say anything to anyone. Got it?
你知道我在这儿 你还想要我离开
You knew I was here and you wanted me to go away
认为你已经死了
thinking that you were dead?
我看到人们死去 我杀了一个人 我放弃了一切
I saw people die. I killed a guy. I gave up everything!
这跟你无关 安托万 没人求过你什么
This isn't about you, Antoine! Nobody asked you for anything.
你怎么能这么对我们 你这么恨我们吗
How the fuck could you do this to us? You hate us that much?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你不能让任何人知道 包括爸妈
You can't let anyone know. Not even mom and dad.
怎么会这样 你是怎么到这儿来的
How did it even happen? How did you end up here?
你知道你得把你的所见埋在心里
You know you're gonna have to keep what you've seen to yourself.
不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
他们受不了的 我迟早得告诉他们
They won't stand it. I'll have to tell them at some point.
只能在我死后
Only after I get killed.
好吧
Okay.
没有你的允许我不会说出去 我发誓
I won't tell without your permission. I swear.
那你留下的信是怎么回事 你的死
What about the letter you left? Your death.
他们找到的尸体 DNA鉴定
The corpse they found. The DNA identification?
我们就别互相诉说生活了
Let's not reel off our lives to each other.
-那干什么 -不知道
- So, we do what? - I don't know.
你想留下 你想被杀
You wanna stay? You wanna get killed?
你是大人了 你自己决定
You're a big boy. You decide.
但我们是军队 你不能随心所欲
But we're military forces, you won't do as you like.
命令你去哪儿你就得去哪儿
You'll go where you're ordered to go.
而且也不一定会跟我一起
And it won't necessarily be with me.
我知道
I know.
现在 我只是很开心我找到了你
Right now, I'm just happy I found you.
不敢相信你得以让我们跟你过来
I can't believe you were able to bring us with you!
我们身处伊♥斯♥兰♥国的首都
We're at the capital of the Islamic State!
你喜欢吗
You like it?
-那道黑门 -是吗
- The black door. - Is it?
我和保罗住这儿 伊亚德 你住楼上
This is me and Paul. Iyad, you're upstairs, yeah?
我们什么时候去办公室
When are we heading to the office, man?
给我几分钟
Just gimme a couple minutes, yeah?
要三个小时才能到
Fucking three hours' ride getting here, yeah?
已经是这周第四次还是第五次了
What's that, fourth time this week? Fifth time this week?
你就住在附近
You live around the fucking corner as well!
走过来要那么久吗
Take you that long to fucking walk here?
坐在那 是吗
Sitting down there, yeah?
反正这对你无益
It's bad for you anyway, isn't it?
什么都别说
Don't say shit!
-你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 -不 不 我是来见你的
- Come here to gloat, did you? - No, no. No, I came to see you.
是吗
You have?
跟我们走 我们要去清♥真♥寺
Yeah, come with us. We're going to the mosque.
我每天都要工作到很晚
Work here every day till late.
那就下班后再来
Come after. After you finish here.
你想干什么
What's this about, huh?
为什么过来
Why are you even here?
行了吗
Alright?
所以他们把他赶出了军队 那又如何
So they kicked him out of the army. What?
我们要把他带回去吗
We're supposed to just take him back?
这太扯淡了
That's fucking bullshit, eh?
他已经来了 这才是最重要的
Well, he's here now. And that's all that matters.
伊亚德 你忘了
Iyad, bro, have you forgotten
他想报名的时候你跟他说了什么吗
what you told him when he wanted to sign up?
你苦苦哀求他
You literally begged him.
你求他不要那么做 我们都求了他
You literally begged him not to do it. We begged him.
我们跟他说了会发生什么 但是不听
We told him exactly what was gonna happen, but no.
他还是去了 想要证明
He still went to go off and prove
他是某种好的穆♥斯♥林♥
that he's some kind of good Muslim!
他去做他们的宠物穆♥斯♥林♥
He went to go be their fucking pet Muslim,
就像是异教♥徒♥一样
like some kind of kuffar!
他就是个笑话
He's a fucking joke!
你在军队期间杀了多少穆♥斯♥林♥
How many Muslims did you kill while you were out there?
-能确认的有两个 他们是塔♥利♥班♥ -塔♥利♥班♥
- Two confirmed. They were Taliban. - Oh, they were Taliban?
你觉得我在乎他们是不是塔♥利♥班♥吗
Do you think I give a fuck if they were fucking Taliban?
-打仗期间杀死的 -打仗期间杀死的
- It happened in combat, bro. - Oh, it happened in combat.
你就是这么为杀害穆♥斯♥林♥辩解吗
Alright, so that's how you justify killing Muslims, is it?
是不是他们竟敢反击
Is it that they dared fight you back?
你入侵了他们的土地 你觉得会发生什么
You invaded their land, what'd you think was gonna happen?
像你一样的英国和美国垃圾士兵
British and American scum soldiers like you
在压♥迫♥那些可怜的人
are oppressing those poor people.
再问你一遍 你以为会发生什么
Ask you again, what the fuck did you think was gonna happen?
他们不会反击吗
They wouldn't fight back?
"难道你们不愿真♥主♥赦宥你们吗"
"Would you not like Allah should forgive you?"
"真♥主♥是至赦的 是至慈的"
"And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
我们的《古♥兰♥经♥》教我们原谅 纳瑟犯了错
Our Quran teaches us to forgive. Nasser made a mistake.
-他现在明白了 -是吗 伊亚德
- He gets that now. - Does he, Iyad?
因为他至今还没道歉
'Cause he hasn't even bothered to say sorry yet.
你感到抱歉吗
Are you sorry?
什么
What was that?
-站起来跟我说话 -是的 我很抱歉
- Fucking stand up and talk to me, eh? - Yeah! Yeah, I'm sorry!
我错了 好吗 我很抱歉 我犯了错
I'm sorry. Alright? I'm fucking sorry. I made a mistake.
我就不该去的
I should never have gone out there.
我该听你们的
I should've listened to you lot, alright?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-对不起 兄弟 -我很想你 哥们
- I'm sorry, man. - I fucking missed you, bro.
-我很想你 -我也想你
- Fucking missed you, man. - Missed you, too.
你来了真好
Good you're here.
-右侧 -右侧
- Right side. - Right side.
-左侧 -左侧
- Left side. - Left side.
-俯身 -俯身
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表