剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
传说会让人感觉不到疼痛
-芬乃他林 -不了 我得保持清醒
- Captagon. - No, I need to stay sharp, man.
不想服用会让我愚钝的东西
Don't wanna take nothing that's gonna numb my brain.
-不 这会帮助你无所畏惧 -帮你变得残忍♥ 兄弟
- No, help you become fearless. - Help you become merciless, brother.
我没有慈悲 没有恐惧
I have no mercy and I have no fear.
我相信真♥主♥
I put my trust in Allah.
我们在山上等着他们
Let's wait for them by the mountain
等他们就位后再攻击他们
and attack them before they get into position.
小心东方 他们派了增援
Watch out, to the East. They're sending backup.
别忘了 兄弟
Don't forget, brothers!
我们要活捉美国人和欧洲人
We want the Americans and the Europeans alive!
收到 收到
Copy! Copy!
别忘了 兄弟
Don't forget, brothers!
我们要活捉欧洲人和美国人
We want the Europeans and the Americans alive!
真♥主♥万岁 真♥主♥万岁
Allah is the greatest.
真♥主♥万岁
Allah is the greatest.
真♥主♥万岁
Allah is the greatest.
真♥主♥赋予你们平安和仁慈
Peace and mercy of God upon you.
真♥主♥赋予你们平安和仁慈
Peace and mercy of God upon you.
出发
Let's go.
圣♥战♥组织全体注意
To all the units of the mujahedin.
开始攻击异教♥徒♥
Commence the attack against the infidels.
相信真♥主♥和天使 愿真♥主♥指引你们前行
Trust in God and the angels, may God guide your ways.
别忘了我们要活捉欧洲人和美国人
And don't forget we need Europeans and Americans alive!
-真♥主♥万岁 -真♥主♥万岁
- Allah is the greatest! - Allah is the greatest!
敌人下达了攻击命令
The enemy has given the attack order.
所有单位 各区攻击已经开始 做好准备
All units, the attack has begun all over the sector. Get ready.
准备好了
Ready.
纳斯里准备好了 同志
Tel Nasri ready, comrade.
哈里塔准备好了 同志
Al Kharitah ready, comrade.
马杰准备好了 同志
Al Majer ready, comrade.
雷德开始交火 同志
Tel Rayd, engaging fire, comrade.
我们就位了
We're in position.
等待命令 愿真♥主♥与我们同在
Waiting for your command. May Allah be with us.
过来
Come.
死就要像烈士一样死去
Better to die a martyr's death.
自杀式携弹者
Suicide bomber!
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
快跑
Run, run!
你们俩 往后走
You two, go behind.
跑 快跑 交火了
Run! Run! Run! Fire! Fire! Fire!
自杀式携弹者
Suicide bomber!
跑跑跑
Run! Run! Run!
上 伊亚德 上
Go! Go Iyad! Go!
快走 各位 到屋里去
Come on, guys, let's go in to the room.
伊亚德
Iyad!
烈士永不朽
Martyrs never die.
去右边
Go to the right!
右边 左边
The right! To the left!
房♥顶 小心
On the roof, careful!
他在别处 不在房♥顶
No, he's somewhere else! Not the roof!
我们抓到了一个电影明星
We caught a movie star.
阿布亚酋长会很高兴的
Sheikh Abu Yasser will be pleased!
我要和她拍个视频
I'm gonna make a great video with her.
结束了 胜利属于我们
It's finished! The victory is ours!
转过去
Turn around.
拜托 转过去
Please, turn around.
拜托
Please!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吗 怎么样
You all right? You good? Yeah.
-你做到了 -真♥主♥万岁
- You've done it. - Allah is the greatest!
纳米尔 你们有新进展吗
Tel Namir, Tel Namir, do you have an update?
战争全面爆发 敌人向西进发了
The attack is full on. Enemy forces are heading west.
-我们区也看到了 -收到
- Same visual from our sector. - Copy.
我们走 战斗结束了
Let's go. We are out of the battle.
该死的伊♥斯♥兰♥国 他们害怕在山地作战
Fucking ISIS, they're too afraid to fight in the mountains.
鲁达和罗杰宾留在那边
Ruda and Rojbin stay over there.
他们不攻击这里
They didn't attack here.
欢迎 欢迎 欢迎
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
酋长来了
The Sheikh is here!
这是什么
What's this?
我说了要活捉西方囚犯
I asked to take Western prisoners alive.
酋长
Sheikh...
是我杀了她
I killed her.
她朝我们近距离射击
She was shooting at us from close range.
抱歉我失败了
I'm sorry for my failure.
我会接受您给我的所有惩罚
I will accept any punishment you see fit to give me.
真♥主♥不会保留任何能力和力量
There is no power or strength save in God.
阿布·穆萨布兄弟 我相信你的判断
Brother Abu Musab, I trust your judgment.
我想要囚犯 但真♥主♥给我们什么 我们都接受
I wanted a prisoner. But we'll take whatever Allah gives us.
我会把这份荣耀给你
I will let you have the honor of
让你亲手砍下这个十字军婊♥子♥的头
cutting off the head of this crusader whore.
她有着金发的头会象征我们的胜利
Her blonde head will be the image of our victory.
来吧
Come on!
你还好吗 兄弟
Are you all right, brother?
把我们兄弟对异教♥徒♥实施真♥主♥的惩罚拍下来
Film our hero brother inflicting Allah's punishment on the Infidels.
真♥主♥万岁 真♥主♥万岁
God is great! God is great!
把这个十字军婊♥子♥的头颅举起来
Raise the crusader whore's head up high!
让大家看看不信奉真♥主♥的异教♥徒♥的下场
Let everyone see what happens to infidels who disobey God!
真♥主♥万岁 真♥主♥万岁
God is great! God is great!
塔梅尔 塔梅尔 萨瑞亚讲话
Tel Tamer. Tel Tamer, Sarya speaking.
阿达尔 阿达尔 萨瑞亚讲话
Adar? Adar? Sarya speaking.
没人听到我说话吗
Nobody hears me?
-还没消息吗 -该死
- Still no news? - Fuck...
我真希望是我冲往前线 而不是待在这里 绞尽脑汁
I wish I were with her instead of staying here, racking my brains.
你会再有机会战斗的
You'll have other opportunities to fight.
吉利亚呼叫萨瑞亚 我们前往安全区
Gilia to Sarya. We are entering the safe zone.
我们马上到达你们的村庄
We will reach your village soon.
什么情况
What's going on?
这是吉利亚 她们不远了 马上就到
That was Gilia. She's not far. They'll be here any minute.
好的 指挥官
Okay, commander.
什么情况
What's going on?
怎么了
What's the matter?
我接到了来自伊朗的电♥话♥
I got a call from Iran.
一个无国界组织
From a NGO.
他们说什么
What did they say?
他被处决了 他们杀了他
He was executed. They killed him.
他们找到了一些照片 他被吊死在了起重机上
They found some pictures. He was hung from a crane.
我跟你说了他在那边会很危险
I told you he'd be in danger over there
但他们根本不在乎
but they didn't give a shit.
他们把他驱逐出境
They just deported him.
我明天要去见一个记者
I'm going to meet a journalist tomorrow.
人们必须知道 我们的政♥府♥把纳维送到了杀人犯手中
People must know. Our government sent Navid to slaughter.
-别掺和到里面 -该死的
- Don't rush into this. - Fucking hell.
该死 他在拘留所的时候 我该反抗的
Fuck! I should have fought when he was at the detention center!
-冷静 -我怎么冷静
- Calm down. - How can I calm down?
这样也不会有任何帮助
It wouldn't have helped anyways.
纳维没有身份 他们只是秉公执法
Navid was undocumented. They just enforced the law.
你也无能为力
There's nothing you could have done.
你怎么了 安托万
What's wrong with you, Antoine?
你什么意思 我怎么了
What do you mean, what's wrong with me?
我不知道 你很奇怪 你知道什么吗
I don't know. You're being weird. You know something else?
我问你呢 你知道什么事吗
I'm talking to you. Is there anything else you know?
我发誓我不知道这个后果
I swear I had no idea of the consequences.
我只想保护你 我发誓
I just wanted to protect you. I swear.
-是你举报的他 安托万 -不是这样的
- You reported him, Antoine? - That's not the way it happened.
你怎么能这么做
How could you that?
对他 对我
To him! To me!
爸爸和妈妈认为...
Well, Dad and Mom thought...
所以是你们一起干的
So you did it together?
你们都同意了吗
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表