剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
-希望你饿了 -什么
- You're hungry, I hope? - What?
来了
I'm coming.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
-你点了披萨吗 -是的
- You have the pizzas? - Yeah.
-你好 你能付钱吗 安托万 -你有钱吗
- Hello. Can you pay, Antoine? - You have some money?
钱包里有 在厨房♥里
Not here. In my wallet. In the kitchen.
-你可以留下 -我得复习明天的考试
- You can stay. - I have to study for an exam tomorrow.
-给 -非常感谢
- Here you are. - Thanks a lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
我回家后得先看邮件
First I have to read my emails when I go home.
我回头再打给你 好的
Let me just... I'll call you back when... okay, great.
不 很有意思 再见
No, it's really interesting. See you later, then.
安托万 好啊 这是纳维
Hey Antoine, what's up? Here is Navid.
纳维 你已经见过我哥哥安托万了
Navid, you've already met my brother Antoine.
幸会 我得走了 晚点打给你
Nice to meet you. I have to go. I'll call you later?
-再见 -好的
- See you later. - Great.
-拜拜 -拜
- Goodbye. - Bye.
披萨男 不是吧
The pizza guy? Come on!
我们已经见过几次了
Yeah. We've seen each other a couple of times.
-真的吗 -他突然在午饭期间来看我
- Really? - He just surprised me for lunch.
-可你讨厌惊喜 -我倒是觉得有点可爱
- But you hate surprises. - I actually thought it was kind of cute.
-对了 明天会来一个水管工 -不了 谢谢
- FYI, a plumber will pass by tomorrow. - No thanks.
他很聪明 风趣 我们之间不只有性
Well, he's smart, he's funny. It's not only sexual, you know?
当然了
Obviously. Of course.
你是第一次和来自这里的人睡... 他是哪里人
It's the first time you bang a guy from... where is he from?
伊朗
From Iran.
-很好吃 谢谢 -正常 这是她工作
- It's delicious. Thanks. - Normal. It's her job.
她写有关烹饪的书籍
She writes cookbooks.
-安托万 -不是这样的
- Antoine! - It's not true.
我是小说家
I'm a writer who writes novels.
你呢 你是做什么的
What about you? What line of work are you in?
-我... -他打算...
- Well, I... - He wants to take...
我打算在大学里修哲学
I'm planning to take college classes in philosophy.
真好 所以你有学生签证吗
That's great. So you have a student visa?
-还没 -他是出于政♥治♥原因离开伊朗的
- Not yet. - He left Iran for political reasons.
-他参加了绿色运动 -都是学生 对吗
- He took part in the Green Movement. - Students, right?
包括所有反抗
It includes all of those fighting
当时政♥权♥腐♥败♥的抗争
against the corruption of the regime.
我们为自♥由♥和民♥主♥抗争
We are fighting for freedom, for democracy.
他不得不逃离伊朗 活动分子会受迫♥害♥
He had to flee Iran. Activists are persecuted over there.
肯定是次艰难的经历
It must be such a hard experience.
所以你感觉受到了威胁 有真正的危险
So you felt threatened? Like, in real danger?
他有几个朋友去年被捕了
He had several friends arrested last year.
-就在选举之后 -你能逃出来真幸运
- Right after the elections. - You're lucky you could escape.
你申请了政♥治♥庇护 对吗
You've filed for political asylum, right?
嗯 刚开始走程序
Yes. I'm at the beginning of the procedure.
程序很漫长
It's a pretty lenghty procedure.
我可以联♥系♥艾利克斯 他爸爸是律师
I can call Alex. His dad's a lawyer.
他经常处理政♥治♥庇护的案子
He often deals with asylum requests.
他肯定能帮你
I'm sure he can help you.
-你会这么做吗 -当然
- Would you do this? - Sure.
那就太好了
That would be super nice.
-给我倒点酒 -好
- Some wine, please. - Sure.
你在放纵自己啊
Indulging yourself, I see!
我们的血魂与你同在 烈士不朽
Our blood and our souls are with you, O Martyr!
烈士不朽 烈士不朽
Martyrs don't die! Martyrs don't die!
举起我们的烈士
Raise our martyr.
我们的烈士是通往自♥由♥之路
Our martyrs are the path of freedom.
我们绝不会放弃我们的烈士之路
We will never give up on our martyr's path.
我们会跟随自♥由♥之路
We follow their path.
为了烈士的灵魂
For the soul of martyrs.
放下你们的武器
Put down your weapons.
无人之地
第一季 第四集
你觉得他在那边做什么
What do you reckon he's doing over there?
不知道
I don't know.
他在跟酋长握手
He's shaking the Sheikh's hand.
他想干什么
Well, what'd he want?
他想要我今晚带队
He wants me to lead a squad tonight.
进攻库尔德人
For the attack on the Kurds.
真酷 恭喜了 兄弟 这太棒了
Sick! Congratulations, brother! That's amazing!
过来抱下
Come here. Come.
不敢相信我们当初把他硬拖过来
Can't believe we had to drag this little wank all the way here.
到头来 我们还得听他指挥
And in the end, we'll be taking orders from him.
-你会成为我们的酋长 -淡定
- Man, you're gonna be our bloody emir! - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Easy.
先确保能挺过今晚吧
Let's just make sure we get through tonight first, yeah?
-我准备好了 我准备好了 -我知道
- I'm ready, man, I'm ready. - I know.
不错 不错
Nice one. Nice one.
那些库尔德婊♥子♥终于要被灭了
Finally, those Kurd bitches are gonna get it.
-吉利亚明天到 -跟安娜吗 我是说夏马拉
- Gilia arrives tomorrow. - With Anna? I mean, Shamaran?
不知道 我跟她所在的营没有直接联♥系♥
I don't know. I have no direct contact with her battalion.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国可能今晚会突袭 所以严禁通信
ISIS will probably strike tonight. Communications are restricted.
-你有家人吗 -一个兄弟
- Do you have family? - Yeah. A brother.
你有丈夫吗 男友
You have a husband? A boyfriend?
没有 我加入革命的时候就放弃这些了
No. I've given up on that when I joined the revolution.
-这是被禁止的吗 -任何浪漫关系都被禁止
- Is it forbidden? - Any romantic relationship is.
男人也一样
The same goes for men.
-多长时间 -永远 你永远效忠于这项事业
- For how long? - Forever. You're committed forever.
好难 这算是牺牲
That's tough. It's a sacrifice...
-放弃爱情 -你这么认为
- To give up on romance. - You think so?
不臣服于男人是牺牲
It's a sacrifice not to submit to men?
拜托 跟一个你爱的人分享生活
Come on. Sharing your life with someone you love,
那不是臣服 可以是段相互尊重的关系
that's not submission. It can be a respectful relationship.
你不告知你妻子就到这来 算是尊重吗
Were you respectful when you came here without telling your wife?
-那不一样 -行吧
- That's a whole other thing. - Right.
你觉得你今晚能成功吗
You think you can make it tonight?
嗯
Yes.
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
这是一把AK47 卡拉什尼科夫步♥枪♥
Here is an AK-47. A Kalashnikov rifle.
可爱
Cute.
-趴在地上 -谢谢
- Now, lie down on your stomach. - Thanks.
左腿打直 右腿弯曲
Stretch your left leg out, fold your right leg,
枪柄抵着肩膀
place the grip against your shoulder,
锁骨下面的凹陷处
in the hollow of your shoulder.
像这样 别碰步♥枪♥弹匣
Like that. And don't touch the rifle's magazine.
稳住
Make it stable.
像这样
Like that.
现在把手往前挪一点 别碰弹匣
Now just put your hand a bit further. Don't touch the magazine.
准备好了吗 不要碰
You ready? Don't touch!
好 打开保险扣
Okay. Now unlock the safe.
继续
Go ahead.
有个常见的错误就是太快扣下扳机
A common mistake's to squeeze the trigger too quickly.
慢慢地扣下扳机 不然会向右偏
Squeeze slowly, otherwise the shot's deflected to the right.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
呼气
And exhale...
慢一点
...slowly.
慢慢扣下扳机
Now, squeeze slowly.
还不错 你没有闭眼睛
Not bad. You didn't close you're eyes.
很好 但你移♥动♥了一点
It's good. But you moved a little bit.
第一次我闭眼睛了吗 我都没发现
I closed my eyes the first time? I didn't even notice.
来 再试一次
Come on. Try again.
-我比之前好吧 -继续练习
- I'm getting better, right? - Keep practicing.
找到夏马拉后 你会怎么做
What will you do after you find Shamaran?
眼睛看着目标
Keep your eyes on the target.
首先 我会确认是她
First, I'll have to be sure it's her.
如果真的是她呢 你会怎么做
What if it's really her? What will you do next?
不知道 我还没想过
I don't know. I haven't thought of that.
也许我有一大堆的问题要问她
I'd probably have a ton of questions for her.
你认为她会愿意回答吗
You think she'd be willing to answer them?
很明显 她希望你以为她死了
Apparently, she wanted you to think she was dead.
好吧
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表