剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我是塔拉勒
I'm Talal.
-你知道我为何而来吗 -知道 伙计
- You know why I'm here? - Ya, habib.
你不能来这里打听库尔德的事情
You cannot come here and ask about the Kurds.
这里是土耳其 你疯了吗
This is Turkey. Are you crazy?
他跟我说这里有人帮我
I was told I could get some help in this place.
不不不 如果有人让你过来 他要和你一起来
No, no, no. If someone sent you here, he must come with you.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 那位记者 跟我说了这个地方
Mehmet, the journalist, told me about this place.
你是记者吗
You are a journalist?
我不是 我在找一位法国女性
No, I'm not. I'm looking for a French woman
她在库尔德女子自卫军的阿勒颇营
who's with the Aleppo battalion of the YPJ.
看
Here, look.
这个女人 我想跟她聊聊
This woman. I just wanna talk to her.
她是谁
Who is she?
我在乎的人
Someone I care about.
你知道怎么联♥系♥她们吗
Do you know a way of calling them?
怎么联♥系♥ 伙计 这里没有手♥机♥
Call how, habib? There is no phone there.
但你可以过去问问
But, you can go there and ask.
不不不 我不能去叙利亚
No, no, no, I cannot go into Syria.
为什么不能 很近 开车就一小时
Why not? It's too close. It's only one hour by car.
我每周都去那里挣钱 维持生计
I go there every week to bring money for the family.
你能替我去吗 我会付你钱
Can you go there for me? I will pay you.
-去找库尔德吗 -是的
- To the Kurds? - Yeah.
-没问题 -只想找到这个女人
- No problem. - Just wanna find this woman.
-她自称为夏马拉 -简单 然后呢
- She calls herself Shamaran. - Easy. And?
我需要她的照片
I need a picture of her.
我会试试的 如果她同意拍照 你就付钱
I will try. If she say yes picture, you pay.
如果她不同意拍照 你也要付钱
If she say no picture, you pay.
-你说开车一个小时 -去那里吗
- You said it's one-hour drive? - To Tel Assan?
-对 -是的 很简单 只需一小时
- Yeah. - Yeah, it's easy. It's only one hour.
安全吗 伊♥斯♥兰♥国和反叛军呢
Is it safe? What about ISIS, the rebels?
不不不 伊♥斯♥兰♥国在拉卡
No, no, no. ISIS are in Rakka.
很远 而且没有反叛军
That is too far. And also, no rebels.
只有库尔德 他们人很好
Only Kurds. They are very nice.
西方记者经常过去
And all the Western journalists go in and out all the time.
-你能带我去吗 -你说你不能去叙利亚
- Can you take me there? - You said you cannot go to Syria.
不 我只是想弄明白一点 如果我们现在过去...
No, I'm just trying to understand. If we do that now--
今天晚上不能带你去 但是...
I can't drive with you night. But...
我明天早上可以带你去
I can take you tomorrow early.
你自己决定
You decide for you.
好吧
Okay.
-我们中午回来 对吗 -当然
- We'll be back by noon, right? - For sure.
-伙计 我们该步行了 -好
- Habib. Now, we walk. - Okay.
-我们在叙利亚了吗 -没有 我们还在土耳其
- We're in Syria? - No. We're still in Turkey.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 族长 你怎么样
Good morning, Sheikh. How are you?
早上好
Good morning.
-早上好 阿马尼 -来点吃的吗
- Good morning Amani. - What's to eat?
芝士橄榄饼
Cheese and olive Fatayer.
最好的在帐篷里 我自己做的
The best in the camp. I made them myself.
起开 起开 快点
Go away! Go away, move!
今天做的吗
From today?
不 明天做的 当然是今天做的了
No, from tomorrow. Of course, from today.
给我来四份
Yallah, give me four.
-我来付钱 -谢谢
- Wait, wait I'm gonna pay. - Thanks.
谢谢你Thank you.
走吧 再见
Let's go. Bye!
特色松饼 尝尝
Fatayer J'ibna. Try it.
这里的人都是叙利亚难民吗
All the people here, they're refugees from Syria?
别这么悲观 这里的人都活着呢
Don't be too sad. People here are still alive.
我们做我们该做的 明白吗 需要什么干什么
We do what we need to do, understand? Whatever we need.
-停下 -怎么了
- Stop! - What?
欢迎来到叙利亚
Welcome to Syria.
这是边境吗 没有检查站和围栏吗
This is the border? No checkpoint, no fence?
跟你说了 很简单 走吧
I told you. It's easy. Let's go.
叙利亚
伙计
Habib.
这是我的表弟福阿德 他开车带我们去
This is my cousin, Fouad. He will drive us.
我给你买♥♥了饼 我们走吧
I brought you a Fatayer. Let's go.
为什么需要步♥枪♥ 你说很安全的
Why do you need a rifle? You said it's safe.
伙计 我们在叙利亚 所有人都有枪
Habib. We are in Syria, so all the people have one.
很正常 走吧
It's normal. Let's go.
走吧
Let's go!
罗琳来电
罗琳来电
捷径
Shortcut.
放松
Easy.
伙计 他们就是你的库尔德朋友
Habib, there are your Kurds friends.
我去跟他们谈谈
I will go talk with them.
-法国人在车里吗 -是的
- The Frenchman is in the car? - Yes.
去把他带过来
Go and get him!
先交钱 我们说好了三万美金
First pay. We said 30 thousand dollars.
太贵了 我给你一万五
It's too expensive. I'll give you 15.
什么情况
What's going on?
福阿德
Fouad?
不行 去你♥妈♥的♥
No. Fuck you.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
要不我打爆你的头 免费带走他
Maybe I just shoot you in the head and take him for free.
向先知祈祷吧
Pray to the prophet.
你敢动一步 我表弟就杀了他
You make one move, and my cousin kills him.
伙计
Yallah ya Emir.
我以为伊♥斯♥兰♥国讲信用
I thought the Islamic State had honor.
给他钱
Pay him.
还有一个活着
There's one alive.
-别开枪 -起来
- Don't shoot! - Get up!
-我不明白 -起来
- I do not understand! - Get up!
起来
Get up!
快点 起来
Come on, get up!
过来
Come, come.
过来
Come on.
站住
Stop there!
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes!
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes!
快点
Faster.
-把衣服脱了 快点 -好好好
- Take off your clothes! Faster! - Okay, okay, okay.
转过去
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around.
快点
Faster.
好 跪下
Ok. On your knees!
跪下
On your knees!
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
-把他带走 -拜托
- Ok, take him. - Please.
-快点 脏狗 -快点
- Faster, filthy dog. - Come on, come on.
脏狗
Filthy dog!
-快点 -快走
- Faster. - Come on.
她们活捉了一个 伊♥斯♥兰♥国的人♥渣♥
They got one alive. ISIS scum.
把他带到牢房♥
Take him to the cell.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国的人♥渣♥
ISIS scum.
我名叫安托万·阿贝尔 我是法国公民 我需要...
My name is Antoine Habert. I'm a French citizen. I need--
谁派你来的
Who sends you?
你要去哪儿
Where were you going?
你讲♥法♥语吗 请帮帮我
You speak french? Please help me.
-她们搞错了 -你来这里干什么
- The others are wrong. - What are you doing here?
我来找我妹妹
I'm here to look for my sister.
她和你们是一起的 在库尔德女子自卫军
She's with you. With the YPJ.
她叫安娜 但她现在叫夏马拉
She's called Anna, but here she goes by Shamaran.
你不该过来的
You did a stupid thing coming here.
今天可不适合去伊♥斯♥兰♥国
It's not a good day to reach Daech.
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表