剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
敌军增援正向你们逼近 我们拖不住他们
Enemy reinforcement is coming your way. We can't hold them back.
同志们正在交火
Engaging fire comrades!
伊♥斯♥兰♥国增援 他们快来了
ISIS reinforcement. They're on their way.
-有人去阻止了吧 -没挡住他们
- We have people to block them, right? - They got through.
呼叫全员
To all forces.
-夏马拉 -怎么回事
- Shamaran. - What's going on?
-快逃 他们朝你那边去了 -他们在哪儿
- Get out now. They're coming your way. - Where are they?
还剩四百米路程 别待在那儿
Just 400 meters away down the road. Don't stay there.
好
Okay.
呼叫全员 撤退 我赶不到你那边
To all forces, withdrawal! I won't make it to you.
我们去巴卜市汇合
We'll meet in Al Bab.
去总部 去总部
To the headquarters, to the headquarters.
她准备撤离到汇合点了
She's pulling out for the meeting point.
我们去那里等她
We'll see her over there.
-快走 快走 -干得好 同志们
- Go, go, go! - Well done, comrades!
我们现在什么也做不了
There's nothing we can do now.
我们会把她救出来的
We'll get her out of there.
但首先 我们必须驱车穿过
But first, we have to drive through six kilometers
六公里的伊♥斯♥兰♥国控制区域
in ISIS-controlled territory.
如果我们遇到巡逻队或路障 就不得不撤退
If we run into a patrol or a blockroad, we'll have to retreat.
我们帮不了她 这是命令 快走吧
We can't help her. That's the orders. Let's go.
无人之地
第一季 第八集[季终]
纳瑟 纳瑟
Nasser! Nasser!
你没事吧
You're okay?
给我吧
All right. Gimme that.
你没事吧 受伤了吗 受伤了吗
You okay? Are you hurt? You hurt?
我没事 我没事
I'm okay, man. I'm okay. I'm okay.
伊亚德在哪 伊亚德在哪
Where's Iyad? Where's Iyad?
-他受伤了吗 发生什么了 -他在后面
- Is he hurt? What happened? - He's at the back.
真♥主♥万岁
Allah Akbar!
真♥主♥万岁
Allah Akbar!
真♥主♥万岁
Allah Akbar!
真♥主♥万岁
Allah Akbar!
真♥主♥万岁
Allah Akbar!
真♥主♥万岁
Allah Akbar!
占领这房♥子
Take this house.
直接开去卡米什利市 我们在这里等她
Drive straight to Qamishli, we'll wait for her here.
喝点暖暖身子吧
Drink. It'll warm you up.
谢谢 有消息吗
Thank you. Any news?
她到了附近才会用无线电通信
She won't use her radio until she's close.
不然太冒险了
It'd be too risky.
我们可以等到天亮 然后就必须走了
We can wait for her until dawn but then we'll have to leave.
我明白
I understand.
她打死他们的时候那么冷静
She looked so calm when she got to them.
近距离爆头
Point blank, in the head.
我们尽可能地接收俘虏
We take them as prisoners whenever we can.
但有时没办法
When we can't...
我知道
I know.
别担心
Don't worry.
-你怎么样 -有点脑震荡
- How are you feeling? - Just a concussion.
看到伊亚德了吗
You see Iyad?
他殉教了
Shahid now.
别这样 开心点
Stop. Stop. Be happy.
那是我们最终的归宿 记得吗
It was all our end games, remember?
我们必须走了
We must leave.
他们在希赫尔市和卡米什利市之间设置了路障
They set up a roadblock between Sihel and Qamishli.
我们必须徒步穿过峡谷
We have to walk through the ravine.
我不走
I'm staying.
好吧
Okay.
这不明智 但我劝不动你
It's not a good idea but I guess I won't change your mind.
这里是安全的 但如果他们靠近 你必须离开
You'll be safe here, but if they get close you'll have to leave.
即便你妹妹没来
Even if you sister hasn't arrived.
我会的 别担心
I will. Don't worry.
很抱歉我之前没告诉你她还活着
I'm sorry I didn't tell you your sister was alive.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
没关系 我理解 真的
It's okay. I understand. I really do.
出什么事了 纳瑟
What happened out there, Nas?
中了埋伏 他们用导弹袭击了我们
It was an ambush. They attacked us with a missile.
-该死的异教♥徒♥ -是啊
- Fucking kuffar. - Yeah.
他们这次只是走运而已 是吧
They were lucky this time though, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
可是
See...
我想不通的是
the bit that I can't get my head around
你为什么决定跟那个利比亚人一起去
is why you decided to run after the Libyan.
阿布·里达看到了我
Abu Rida saw me
-他坚持要... -阿布·里达是吗
- and he insist-- - Abu Rida, yeah?
-阿布·里达坚持的 是吗 -是的
- Abu Rida insisted, did he? - Yeah--
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
You shut the fuck up! You shut the fuck up!
我知道你在撒谎
I know you're fucking lying!
我给你机会老实交代
I'm giving you a chance to be honest with me!
你把外套落在车里了 我在兜里找到了这个
You left your jacket in the car, and I found this inside.
这是什么
What is this?
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
兄弟 我发誓
Bro. I swear down.
伊亚德不应该在那里的
Iyad weren't supposed to be there.
我是想去保护他
I was trying to watch over him there.
妈的 那个混♥蛋♥骗了我
Fuck, man. That motherfucker lied to me, man.
-谁骗了你 -他骗了我
- Who lied to you? - He fucking lied to me.
谁骗了你 他是谁
Who lied to you? Who is he?
他是以色列人 摩萨德特工
He's fucking Israeli, man. He's Mossad.
-你♥他♥妈♥在胡扯些什么 -你得...
- What the fuck are you talking about? - You've gotta--
你是叛徒吗 该死的叛徒
Fucking traitor, huh? Fucking traitor!
动手吧
Fucking do it.
来吧 开枪吧
Go ahead. Fucking pull the trigger.
你迷失了方向 纳瑟
You have lost your way, Nasser.
你迷失了方向
You have lost your way.
-你还在巴卜市吗 -对 你在哪儿
- Are you still in Al Bab? - Yes. Where are you?
我快到了 在村子的另一边 我要跟萨瑞亚说话
Close. On the other side of the village. Let me talk to Sarya.
他们一小时前就走了 只有我没走
They left one hour ago. I'm the only one who stayed.
往西朝着山走 我去那边等你 好吗
Head west, towards the mountains. I'll meet you over there, okay?
好
Okay.
你疯了 你为什么不跟其他人走
You're insane. Why didn't you stay with the others?
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
给你的命令是跟着萨瑞亚 我自己能行
You were ordered to stay with Sarya. I can take care of myself.
是吗 你好像根本不在乎自己的死活
Really? It doesn't even seem to matter to you if you die.
别担心 我不想死 但这种情况是难免的
I don't want to die, don't worry. But these things happen.
一切都结束后你有什么打算
What are your plans once it's all over?
你觉得你能回归正常生活吗
You think you can resume a normal life?
-你想要正常生活吗 -你想要什么
- Do you even want to do that? - What do you want?
我们和爸妈一起吃晚饭吗
That we all have dinner with Mom and Dad?
我介绍新男友给你们认识
That I bring a new boyfriend over?
你和萨瑞亚带上你们可爱的孩子
And you'll come with Sarya and your cute little baby?
没错 这正是我想要的
Yeah. That's exacly what I want.
不可能的 至少对我和萨瑞亚来说不可能
It won't happen. At least not for me, nor for Sarya.
你什么时候变成这样了
When the fuck did you turn into this person?
你开枪打死他们的时候有什么感觉 开心吗
When you shot them, how did it make you feel? Happy?
那个利比亚圣♥战♥分子
You know, that Libyan jihadist.
害死了成百上千的人
Hundreds of people die 'cause of him.
要是有机会 他会屠♥杀♥上千人
And had he had the chance, he would have slaughtered thousands.
所以没错 干掉他我很自豪
So yes. I'm proud I took him out.
顺手干掉其他那几个人我也心安理得
And finishing the others off didn't upset me a bit.
你带我去执行任务就是为了表态吗
You took me on a mission to make your point?
我没什么可表态的
I don't have any point to make.
我跟你说过 你要找的人已经不存在了
I told you, you're looking for someone who no longer exists.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么...
Why the fuck do you...
跟我来 安静点
Follow me. Be quiet.
小心 安静点
Watch out and be quiet.
好了
OK. All right.
-住手 -别开枪
- Stop! - Don't shoot!
-伊♥斯♥兰♥国巡逻队 -怎么回事
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表