剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
它会自动发送给我们
and it's automatically sent to us.
但很遗憾 你的第一条录音就是
Sadly, your first recorded message is,
"哈哈 不错 很酷啊"
"Ha ha. Yeah, that's cool."
兄弟们 抱歉我来晚了
Yes, lads! Sorry I'm late.
-你怎么样 -挺好的 你都准备好了吗
- Hey. Hey, how you doing? - Good, man. You got everything ready?
看这个 像个十字军战士吧
Look at this. Look like a crusader, huh?
不错 你跟夏洛特和亚历克斯告别了吗
Yeah, man. Oh, you say goodbye to Charlotte and Alex?
说过了 但她一直在唠叨我
Yeah, but she was too busy whinging about me
在周中突然过去 没提前给她打电♥话♥
coming over in the middle of the week without calling her,
为了见到孩子
you know, to see him.
你没告诉她你要走吧
You didn't tell her you were leaving, right?
-当然没有 我又不傻 -亚历克斯怎么样
- Of course not. I'm not stupid. - So how is Alex?
不错 他挺好的 他会成为个好孩子的
Yeah. Yeah, he's good. He's gonna be a good kid.
他会感到骄傲的
He's gonna be proud!
也许这样说有点蠢
Hey, lad, obviously, you know, this is, like, dumb thing to say,
但是 如果你不确定要不要这么做
but if you're not sure on doing this,
这是你最后的机会去...
this is your last chance to...
什么 我为什么会不确定我要不要去
What? Why wouldn't I be sure about going?
-更像是你不确定 -当然不是 伙计
- More like are you sure about going? - Of course not, man.
但是我和伊亚都没有孩子
But me and Iyad don't have kids.
兄弟 你听我说 我知道已经要出发了
Brother, listen, alright. I know it's last minute,
但我要确定你去意已决
but just making sure that you're 110% set on doing this, yeah?
我知道伊亚很会说服别人
I know Iyad can be very persuasive.
什么叫我会说服别人 都是保罗的主意
What do you mean I can be persuasive? This was all Paul's idea.
我一开始觉得这想法太疯狂了
I thought it was mad at first.
跟进一下你报告中
Following up on your report
关于扎卡里亚枢纽的巡逻规划
of a planned patrol to Zakaria junction.
你绝对不能出现在那里
Under no circumstances are you to be present at that location.
再次重复 不要加入巡逻队伍
I repeat. Do not join the patrol.
保持你和目标的距离 完毕
Keep your distance from our target. End of message.
阿布·里达兄弟 感谢你的好意
Brother Abu Reda, thank you for your offer,
我也希望能和你一起去
I wish I could come with you.
但是我还要完成囚犯的信息报告
But I have to finish the intelligence report on the prisoners.
兄弟 你小心一点 愿真♥主♥保佑你
Take care, my brother. God protect you.
我们不会和利比亚人一起去的
We ain't going with the Libyan.
得留在这里完成报告
Gotta stay here and do the reports.
兄弟 请有点耐心
Bro, please be patient.
我很有耐心
I'm patient, alright?
纳瑟 我这几天都太有耐心了
All I am is fuckin' patient these days, Nas.
拜托 我一直在等伊亚德把亚历克斯带来
Come on. I've been waiting for Iyad to bring Alex here.
我一直在等着你能带我去见他
I've been waiting for you to take me to see him
但这一切都不会发生的 是吧
when neither of those things are gonna happen, are they?
那我在这里待着干什么呢
Meanwhile, I'm stuck here doing what?
我什么都没干 甚至没参与战斗
I'm doing piss-all, man. I'm not even part of the fighting. I'm...
兄弟 我们会重回战场的 只是...
Bro, we're gonna get back to the fighting. Just--
回什么... 老兄 我们在干什么
Get back to... Mate, what are we doing?
我们只是在处理这些文件
We're pushing fucking papers!
就干这个 我参军可不是为了这个
That's all we're doing! That's not what I signed up for! Is it?
听我说... 这不适合我
Listen... It's not me, man. It's not me.
我和你不一样 和伊亚德也不一样 我不能
I'm not like you. I'm not like Iyad. I can't...
我不能沉下心来干这个 我现在就是...
I can't focus on this, mate. I can't. That's all I'm doing is...
我在想我儿子
I'm thinking about my little boy.
想我儿子以及
Thinking about my little boy and
他安不安全 你懂吗
whether he's safe or not, you know?
我理解
I understand that.
至少我们在前线的时候
You know, at least when we were in the field, I...
我顾不得想这些事
I had something to take my mind off of things.
-我想回前线去 -不行
- I wanna go back to the front line. - No.
-我要回... -不行 我们要团结起来
- Okay, I'm gonna go... - No, we gotta stick together.
-我要去找酋长谈 -别去
- I'm gonna go talk to Sheikh. - No, please don't do that.
那我该做什么
What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do then?
我不知道
I don't fucking know!
我不知道 保罗 求求你了
I don't fucking know, Paul, alright? Please. I beg you.
冷静点 你要做的就是
Just calm down. All you gotta do,
坐下来 和我一起写报告
yeah, is just sit down there, do the reports with me.
我和你一起写 好吗
I'm gonna do it with you together, alright?
嗑点芬乃他林之类的
Take a fucking Captagon or something
只要能帮你集中精力 我不在乎
if it helps you focus. I don't care.
和我待在一起 好吗
Just stay with me, bro, alright?
和我待在一起 行吗
Stay with me, yeah? Yeah?
怎么了
What's going on?
新囚犯要在戴尔泽尔市受审
New prisoners need to be interrogated in Deir al-Zor.
我们现在得写份报告 明天赶过去
We gotta do the reports now and go there tomorrow.
厉害
Wicked.
同志们 我们现在有机会消灭
Ay comrades, we have a chance to eliminate
敌军最有价值的指挥官之一
one of the enemy's most valuable commanders.
他的消失不会阻止他们在科巴尼的进攻
His elimination won't stop the attacks on Kobani.
我们要继续战斗
We must continue our struggle.
如果我们能像今天一样胜利
If we succeed like today,
我们就能打乱恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的未来计划
we ruin those terrorists' future plans.
-祝各位好运 同志们 -祝好运
- Good luck, my comrades. - Good luck!
兄弟们 愿真♥主♥保佑你们
God protect and preserve you brothers.
愿真♥主♥保佑你平安
May peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you.
-是我 保罗在吗 -保罗 是纳瑟
- Yeah, it's me. Is Paul about? - Paul, it's Nas.
-怎么了 -快来录音室
- Hey, what's up? - I need you in the studio.
现在就来
Here, like, now.
-好 我和利比亚人一起去 -好的
- Alright. I'm going with the Libyan. - Alright.
-怎么了 -先进来 进来
- What? - Just come. Shh. Just come.
-出什么事儿了 -进来
- What's going on? - Just come.
怎么了
What's up?
纳瑟
Nas?
坐吧
Sit down.
-怎么了 -坐下 兄弟
- What? - Just sit down, man.
-去把孩子带来吧 -稍等
- Go and get the kid. - Hold on.
什么 伙计 你疯了吗
What? Mate, have you lost your mind?
-没事的 快看 -你在搞什么...
- It's cool. Look. - What are you...
爸爸
Daddy!
-你好 亚历克斯 -你在哪儿啊
- Hey. Hey, Alex. - Where are you?
我在旅行呢
I'm...I'm traveling.
我在旅途中
I'm traveling.
我很想你
I miss you so much.
我也是 我也想妈妈了 你什么时候回来
Me, too. I miss Mommy, too. When are you coming back?
我在安排了
Yeah, I'm working on it.
我正在安排了 因为我真的特别想见你
I'm working on it, mate. 'Cause I really, really wanna see you.
他们对你好吗
Hey. Hey, hey, are they treating you well? Yeah?
-好 -是啊 你吃了吗
- Yeah. - Yeah, you eating?
是的 他们不会给我猪肉的 爸爸 别担心
Yeah. They're not giving me pork, Daddy. Don't worry.
学校怎么样
And...and school?
-学校呢 学校怎么样 -爸爸
- School, how's school? - Daddy!
-没事的 给我吧 -等一下
- No, it's okay. Give it to me. - Wait.
-我得挂了 -等等
- I have to go now. - Wait.
-不不不 -他很好
- No, no, no. - Look, he's okay.
-别担心 -等一下
- Don't worry. - Hold on.
拜托 让我再和儿子聊一会儿 拜托
Please, just let me talk to my son for a second. Please!
-求你了 就一下... -爸爸再见
- I'm beg-- For f- - Bye, Daddy.
该死
Oh, fuck.
该死
Oh, fuck.
好了 兄弟 听着
Bro... Right, brother, brother. Look.
你已经看到亚历克斯了
You seen Alex, yeah?
我知道时间太短 但也比看不到要好
I know it's not a lot, but it's still something, yeah?
他们把他照顾得很好 他很安全
You can see they're taking good care of him. He's safe, yeah?
天啊
Oh, man.
-十分感谢你伙计 -都挺好的
- Thank you so much, mate. - It's all good, brother.
一切安好 好了 听我说
It's all good. Alright, but listen.
我们要待在拉卡
We're gonna stay here in Ar-Raqqah.
-我们得活下去 -好的
- We're gonna keep ourselves alive. - Yeah.
好吗 等时机成熟了 你就能见到他了
Alright? And when the time's right, you'll get to meet him.
走吧 兄弟
Come on, man. Alright.
我们去吃点东西 叫上伊亚德
Let's go get something to eat, man. Let's go grab Iyad.
好的 不 他已经走了
Yeah, yeah. No. No, he's gone.
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表