剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
- Yeah? - Uh-huh.
-我就在这儿 -嗯
- Here I am. - Mm-hm.
那本破书还好看吗
How'd you like that stupid book?
就...
It was, uh...
-挺无聊的 -我就说吧
- It was kinda boring. - Told you.
爽
Oh, yes!
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Fuck, yeah.
-喜欢我的大鸡♥巴♥吗 -喜欢
- Yeah, you like that fat cock? - Yeah.
爸爸 操♥我♥ 爸爸
Oh, Daddy! Oh! Give it to me, Daddy!
爸 进来吧
Hey, Pop, come in.
来看比赛
Let's watch the game.
不想看
I don't feel like it.
没人生你气
Nobody's mad at you.
好吧 你准备好了就进来
Right, well, you come in when you're ready.
我准备了冰淇淋
I got us some ice cream.
好
Okay.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-彼得吗 -是的
- Peter? - Yes.
你好
Hi.
-幸会 -幸会
- So nice to meet you. - Hi. Nice to meet you.
-谢谢你过来 -没什么
- Thanks for coming. - Of course.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我一看到你 就希望那是你
You know, the second I saw you I was hoping it was you.
你永远不知道真人和照片会不会一样
You never know if someone's gonna look like their picture.
这就是我
Well, this is-- This is me.
你很美
Well, you look great.
我希望你喜欢这地方
Yeah, I hope you like this place.
这是我在哈丁顿最爱的餐厅之一
It's one of my, uh, Haddington faves.
牛排 肋眼牛排 天啊
Steaks-- I mean, that ribeye, oh, my God.
我其实住得离这不远
And I-- I actually live not too far from here, so...
我隔三差五就会来
yeah, I'll tend to show up here more often than maybe I need to.
这里的人都认识我
But, uh, everyone knows me here,
所以感觉就像是我自己的地方
so it feels like, kind of, my local place, and...
嗯
yeah.
有种古典的感觉
It's just, kind of, a classic feel to it.
不太正式 但是...
Not too formal, but, uh...
需要点喝的吗 你要喝红酒吗
Can I get you a drink? Would you like some wine?
这里有不错的红酒 你来过这里吗
There's some great wines. Have you been here before or...?
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
抱歉 我好像
I'm so sorry. I think I left...
-家里有东西没关 -是吗
- something on at home. - Really?
嗯
Yeah.
-那我等你 -不用了
- I'll wait for you. - Oh, no, please don't.
抱歉 不好意思 不用等我
Oh, sorry! Excuse me, I-- No, no, no.
你不用等 我...
You don't have to wait, I--
抱歉
Sorry.
罗伊
Roy!
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我也喜欢
I like it, too.
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表