剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
我现在觉得很困难 因为找不到这个时刻
I'm having the hardest time trying to find that moment.
《弗莱彻夫人》前情提要
明天我会去参加一个派对
I'm gonna go to a party tomorrow.
我在想
I was thinking...
和你一起去那个派对
I was gonna go with you to that party.
我们在经历一段"干涸期"
We are in such a dry period.
我不想说出口 你能先说吗
I don't want to say my number. Say yours first.
-三 -年
- Three. - Years?
我很不擅长寻找聊天话题
I'm really bad at starting conversation.
我觉得你没你自认为的那么差
I think you are so much better than you think.
朱利安
我无法停止想你
我认识了一个女生
I-- I sorta met this girl.
-她叫克洛伊 -我希望有机会
- Her name's Chloe. - Oh, I hope I get to...
我能见到她 你们在交往吗
meet her someday. Are you guys... like, dating?
没 就是在一起玩
Nah, just like hanging out.
她有个患自闭症的弟弟 所以她成立了一个互助小组
She has an autistic brother, so she runs a support group.
等不及要见你了
真的吗
Really?
抱歉 你能再说一遍吗 很抱歉
Wait, I'm sorry. Could you say that again? I'm so sorry.
我说她有个互助小组 就是有...
I said she has a support group for kids with siblings
乔纳森那样兄弟姐妹的学生
like, um, Jonathan. So--
你有去过这小组吗
Have you been-- Have you been to this group?
有时候会去 人们都很好
Yeah, like, sometimes. People are pretty nice, so...
布兰登
Brendan. Wow.
嗯
Yeah.
我可以给你发短♥信♥吗
我该挂了
I should probably go.
我爱你
Well, I love you.
我想叫你打理房♥间 但那是你的 所以
I'd say clean up your room, but it's yours, so...
慢慢就堆起来了 当你...
It just builds up. It's like when you're--
当你看书 学习
when you're-- you know, reading and studying
之类的 就好像...
and-- and all that stuff. It's like...
谁还有时间去叠衣服
Who has time to fold
-擦东西 -好
- and wipe? - Okay. Any--
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-好了 拜拜 -好 回头聊
- Okay. Bye. - All right. Talk to you soon.
拜
Bye.
伊芙
你不是该在写个人随笔吗
*我在找*
* I'm just looking for *
*一个方法*
* ...a way around *
*澄澈消失*
* It disappears this clear *
*你是杆 我是水*
* You're the rod, I'm water *
*我只是在寻找...榔头*
* I'm just looking for... Hammer *
*一个神圣的榔头*
* One divine hammer *
*一个神圣的榔头*
* One divine hammer *
弗莱彻夫人
第一季 第六集
简
Jane.
-结束了 -什么
- It's over. - What?
旅行 我的婚姻 一切
The trip, my marriage. Everything.
所有的一切
Everything.
你还记得去年
So, you remember last year,
他的脖子上有神经挟捏
he had that pinched nerve in his neck.
-记得 -然后
- Yeah. - And...
他会去那家破按♥摩♥店 阳光按♥摩♥
he goes to that tacky massage place, Solar Glow.
嗯
Right.
但之后 他的脖子好起来了 他就经常去 然后
But then, his neck got better and he kept going. And...
然后我就问了一下
And so, I just asked him about it.
不是吧 之后呢
Oh, no. Okay.
我真的不想问
And I really didn't want to.
但我问了
But I did.
-好吧 -然后他就坦白了
- Okay. - And he just told me.
告诉了我一切
He told me everything.
他说了什么
W-- What... What did he tell you?
他说 我是指
He told me... I mean...
在那都发生了些什么
what was going on over there. I mean...
我是否需要...
Do I need to...
-天哪 真的吗 -对
- Oh, God. Really? - Yeah.
而且不止一次
And it wasn't just once.
好多次
It was a lot.
戴夫
Dave...
我今晚能住这吗 我...
Can I stay here tonight? I'm...
-我就需要好好想想 -当然了 没问题
- I just, like, need to think. - Yeah. Of course, you can.
你都不用问
You don't even have to ask me that.
你当然可以住下
Of course, you can.
我不知该怎么办
I don't know.
-过来 -我本有着美好的生活
- Oh, come here. - I had a life and everything.
别说了
Oh, hush.
我们今晚做点什么吧
Should we do something tonight?
今晚不行 我要参加一个会议
I can't tonight. I have a meeting.
哪个团体
Oh. Which group?
酷儿联盟
Queer Allies.
你可以来 谁都欢迎
You can come. Everyone's welcome.
不了 我得写论文
Nah. I gotta write that essay.
明天呢
Tomorrow?
明天我会忙疯的 要准备两个大测试
Tomorrow's insane. I have to cram for two giant tests,
不过你可以加入我
but you can join me if you like.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是 你可以来跟我一起学习
I mean, like, you can come study with me.
我有微波炉 所以你不会饿
I have a microwave, so you won't go hungry.
所以你是说在你房♥间里吗
Oh, so this would be in your room?
对 我在图书馆太容易走神
Yeah. I get too distracted in libraries.
我考虑一下吧
I'll think about it.
你留的悬念要折磨死我啦
The suspense is killing me.
看来她告诉你了
I guess she told you.
对 我就是来帮她拿点东西
Yeah. I'm just here to grab a few of her things.
好
Okay.
她有没有告诉你
Did she also tell you
我们一年多都没有做♥爱♥了
we haven't had sex in over a year?
我们没有说到...
We didn't get into the, uh...
细节
the details.
一年很久 你知道吗
A year's a long time, you know.
人是需要被触摸的
A person needs to be touched.
我需要被触摸
I need to be touched.
这个要求过分吗
Is that so wrong?
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
这是 这是你和你妻子之间的事
This is‐‐ This is between you and your wife.
只是我觉得自己要疯了
It's just that I was kind of going out of my mind,
所以我觉得
and it felt better to...
花钱买♥♥ 总比真的出轨强
pay for it than to actually cheat.
你 你觉得你这不算出轨吗
You‐‐ You don't think that you were cheating?
不算
No.
因为 太机械化了
No. It was... so mechanical.
我跟那个人也没说话
I didn't... talk to the person.
我甚至都没看她
I didn't even look at her.
根本没什么
It was nothing.
那你为什么总回去
Why did you keep going back?
感觉很好
It felt good.
戴夫
Hey, Dave.
是怎么运作的
How does it work?
什么
What?
按♥摩♥店的服务
The massage parlor thing.
你就走进去 还是
I mean, do you just walk in there or do you‐‐
-点名要什么服务 还是... -我同事
‐ and just ask for it, or‐‐ ‐ Uh... the guy I work with...
是他告诉我的
he told me about it.
叫瑞克 他说你进去 找珍妮
Guy, Rick, he just said you go in, you ask for Jenny
告诉她你要瑞克点过的服务
and you tell her that you want what Rick gets.
就这么简单吗
It's that easy, huh?
就这么简单
It's that easy.
"总统选举委员会[大学]
"The electoral college...
其实并不是
...is not actually...
一所大学"
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表