剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
Okay, um... Is it me?
-我是个糟糕的老师吗 -不不
‐ Am I a bad teacher? ‐ No, no...
-不 你棒极了 -那你们为什么都看起来像僵尸
‐ No, you're great. ‐ Then, why do you all look like zombies?
我觉得可能是教室的原因
I‐‐ I think... it might be the room.
对 这灯 很让人分心
Yeah, the light, uh... is really distracting.
对
Yeah.
是很烦人 确实如此
It's really fucking annoying, is what it is.
天呐 没错
Oh, my God! Yes, yes...
好了 我有个想法
Okay, here's a thought,
-我们到酒吧上课怎么样 -好
‐ what if we move class to a bar? ‐ Yes.
-好 -活过来了
‐ Oh, okay. ‐ They're alive!
你们去过塔拉酒吧吗 前街上的那个
Have you guys ever been to Tara's? On Front Street?
你喜欢那个鬼地方
You‐‐ You like that dump?
-去你的 那是我开的 -好吧
‐ Fuck you, man, I own it! ‐ Oh, okay!
-我请客 -好呀
‐ Drinks on me! - Okay!
-是我开的 我没开玩笑 -我没怀疑你
‐ It's my bar! I'm not kidding! ‐ I don't doubt it!
对 他搞外遇
So, yeah... yeah... he cheated on me.
他搞外遇 儿子
He cheated on me, dude.
但我觉得你不明白的是 儿子
But what I don't think you understand, bud...
他其实把我们俩都绿了
is that he actually cheated on both of us.
祝你家长周末愉快
Have a great parents' weekend.
还有人想对查蒂·史密斯的话做出回应吗
Does‐‐ Does anyone else have a response to Zadie Smith?
谁在指挥我们的生活的这个想法
The idea of who's conducting your life...
出于某种原因 使我醍醐灌顶
For some reason, that hit me like a brick.
为什么
And‐‐ And why?
我妈妈想让我成为一名医生
My mom wanted me to be a doctor.
所以我当了医生 尽管并非我所愿
So, I became one, even though I didn't wanna be.
-我现在是放射科医生 -你居然是医生
‐ So, now, I'm a radiologist. ‐ Shit! You're a doctor, huh?
-太棒了 伙计 -不
‐ That's great, man. ‐ No, uh...
我觉得柯蒂斯的意思是对我们来说
I‐‐ I think what Curtis might be saying is it's hard for us
我们都不愿让我们所爱之人失望 对吗
to disappoint someone that we love. Right?
我知道自己没法成为我父亲想让我成为的人
I know I couldn't be who my father wanted me to be,
因为这点 我们好几年没有说过话
and because of that, we didn't speak for years.
为什么
Why not?
他不能接受我出柜
He couldn't‐‐ He couldn't handle my coming out.
这么说 你是同性恋
So, you're... a lesbian.
不 我指的是变性的时候
No, I mean‐‐ I mean, when I transitioned.
我是跨性别者
I'm‐‐ I'm trans.
那么 你出生的时候不是...
So... you weren't born...
我有个问题 这意味着
Question, though. Does that mean
-你做了手术吗 -巴里
‐ you had the surgery? ‐ Barry!
-我不能问这种问题吗 -如果有人问你的生殖器
‐ Am I not allowed to ask that? ‐ How would you feel
你会是什么感受
if someone asked you about your genitals?
直接问 我没有秘密可言
Go right ahead, I'm an open book.
别说了 好了 现在不必讨论这个话题
No. Okay. Guys, we don't need to hear about that right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 我有时候搞不清楚这些条条框框
I'm sorry, I don't always know the rules about these things.
你和你父亲和好了吗 你现在会和他讲话吗
Are you and your dad o‐‐ okay... now? Are you talking?
和好了 他要把我逼疯了
Yeah. Yeah, we are. I‐‐ He‐‐ He drives me crazy,
-但他毕竟是我父亲 -真好
‐ but he's‐‐ he's my dad. ‐ Good.
你是布兰登吧
Brendan, right?
-嗯 -不好意思
‐ Yeah. ‐ Sorry, sorry.
网球队耽误了一段时间 然后我还得去买♥♥零食
Tennis team took long and then I had to pick up snacks
为了保持精神 我小睡了一会
and if I'm gonna be real I... took a nap.
挺好的 我没打算进去
Nice, I wasn't going in.
我觉得我不应该...
I‐‐ I don't think I should‐‐
我知道 你刚刚只是路过
Oh, I know, you were just passing by,
然后我出现了 你骗人的技术太差了
and then I showed up, and you did a terrible job of lying to me,
-现在我们要进去 -是吗
‐ and now we're going inside. ‐ Oh, we are?
-太好了 -快
‐ Oh, great. ‐ Come on!
-好 -嗯
‐ Yep. ‐ Yeah.
你喜欢这个课吗
Do you like this class?
喜欢
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
你呢
Do you?
喜欢 我是说
Yeah. I mean...
有时候我坐在那 想着
...sometimes I sit there and I'm like,
"我在这里做什么"
"What am I doing here?"
但是
But...
你在这里做什么 你是个很聪明的孩子
What are you doing here? You're such a smart kid,
你为什么不去读大学
why aren't you off at college?
我的高中生活过得不是很好
I didn't have a great high school experience.
所以我就想重整旗鼓
So, I'm‐‐ I'm just trying to re‐group, or whatever.
你在哪读的高中
Where'd you go to school?
哈丁顿高中
Haddington High.
你认识我儿子吗 布兰登 布兰登·弗莱彻
Did you know my son? Brendan? Brendan Fletcher?
认识
Yeah.
看来你们俩不是朋友
Take it you two aren't friends, huh?
差不多吧
Not really.
是他的损失
Well... his loss.
我们去吃点鸡翅
Let's go get some wings.
好
Yeah.
乔纳森是我同父异母的弟弟
Jonathan is my half‐brother.
他和我爸还有继母住在一起
He lives with my dad and my stepmom.
我爸对他很好
My dad is great with him...
尽管他很忙
even though he's a really busy guy.
我每个月会去他家一次
So, like, I go to his place once a month and just, like,
跟他聚聚 一起看《实习医生风云》
hang out, and, um, we watch Scrubs...
然后乔纳森去睡觉
after Jonathan goes to bed‐‐
挺傻的 不过很有意思
It's kinda stupid, but it's pretty funny.
那是部不错的剧 我爸爸会很累
It's a good show. So, my dad gets really exhausted.
筋疲力尽
Like, completely worn out,
因为照顾乔纳森很辛苦
because Jonathan is a lot of work.
他不是弱智 但他...
He's not retarded, but he's‐‐
我要借此机会提醒下在座各位
This is a good moment to lightly remind everyone
我们不使用R词
that we don't use the R word here.
-谢谢提醒我 -不 我是说
‐ Thank you for reminding me. ‐ Oh, no, I‐‐ I mean...
我不是那个意思 我是说他...
I didn't mean it like that, I just mean he's...
他不正常
he's not normal!
我们也尽量不使用"正常" 我们使用"神经正常"
We try to stay away from "normal" too. We use "neurotypical."
好吧 我同父异母的弟弟很...
All right, so then, my half‐brother is very...
他神经不正常
He's‐‐ Well, he's neuro‐not‐typical.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不是有意...
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...
说"弱智"的 我不是有意假设
you know, say "retarded," I didn't mean to assume that
这里有人的家庭成员是弱智
anyone's family member in here is retarded.
他又说了两次
He just said it two more times.
还有人想分享下吗
Okay, would anyone else like to share?
你是做什么工作的
So, what do you do for work?
我在一个老年中心当主管
I am a‐‐ I'm the director at a senior center.
跟我想象中完全不一样
Wow. That's not what I pictured.
我也想不到
Yeah, well, it's‐‐ it's not what I pictured either, so...
挺酷的
No, but it's cool.
-我觉得就像 -并不酷
‐ I think it's like‐‐ ‐ Ah, it's not cool.
很酷啊 因为那很好
It is though, because it's, like, good, you know?
如果是你在照顾
I think if‐‐ I mean, if you're the one working
一群老人
with a bunch of old people,
对他们来说肯定很兴奋
it must be very exciting for them.
这桌子要把我逼疯了
Um, this table's driving me crazy.
你能拿着吗 我马上就好
Can you hold these, please? I'll be right back.
-怎么样 -好多了
‐ How's that? ‐ Much better.
谢谢
Thank you.
客气
Yeah.
我能跟你说个秘密吗 但你不能告诉班里的其他人
Can I tell you a secret that you can't tell anyone else in class?
我当然要答应你了
Obviously, I'm saying yes to that.
只有你会写作
You are the only one who can write.
是吗
Oh, shit, yeah?
目前为止是的 我不是说以后不会有能写的
Yeah, so far. I'm not saying there won't be a sleeper.
你这么说对我意义重大
It means a lot coming from you.
我在写一本科幻小说
I‐‐ I'm actually working on a sci‐fi novel.
关于一个外星人文明
It's about an alien civilization
殖民了地球 你以为是未来
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表