剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
好 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
嗯
Yeah.
说你喜欢
Say you like it.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
还可以
Uh... It's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伊芙
Eve?
真是奇了怪了
This is so weird.
之前八百年没见过面 现在一周之内见到两次
I haven't seen you in forever, and now twice in one week.
是啊 的确很...奇怪 你好 艾米莉
Yeah, this is so-- This is so weird. Emily, hi.
不过别买♥♥麦片 对吧
Just don't buy any cereal though, right?
对 是啊
Right. Right.
那个...你之前提到的那个男人
You know that guy that-- that you mentioned.
叫...彼得 对吧
Pe-- Uh... Peter?
我... 你可以把我电♥话♥给他 我不介意
I could-- You could totally give him my number.
或是我... 不 你可以给他我的电♥话♥
Or I-- You-- I could-- You know, you could give me his.
-或者随便怎么样 -天啊 好
- Or whatever. - Oh, my G-- Yes.
我好激动 你们一定会很喜欢对方的
Oh, I'm so excited. You guys are gonna love each other.
正视真实的自我或我们真正的欲望
Looking at who we really are or what we really want
可能会令人恐惧
can be terrifying.
理应如此
It should be.
但正是那份恐惧告诉我们
But that terror is what tells us that
我们发现了真实的东西
we've stumbled onto something real.
值得写的东西
Something worth writing about.
所以我会逐个问你们
So, I'm gonna go around the room,
我们来谈论令自己恐惧的事物
and let's talk about what scares us.
想到什么说什么
Whatever comes to mind.
柯蒂斯
Curtis...
我第一个想到的是...
Uh... Off the top of my head I'd say...
黑洞
black holes.
我觉得黑洞很可怕
They freak me out.
它们会把人吸入虚无
The idea of being sucked into nothingness.
现在我也觉得害怕了
Well, now, that scares me too.
朱利安
Julian.
我惧怕我的抗抑郁药
I'm scared of my anti-depressants
不起作用了
not working anymore.
我在吃抗抑郁药 我想现在大家都知道了
I'm on anti-depressants. I guess I'm telling everybody that.
谢谢你 朱利安
Thank you, Julian.
巴里
Barry?
我不爱一个有核武器的伊朗
Don't love a nuclear Iran.
好吧
Okay.
伊芙 什么让你害怕
Eve... what scares you?
你知道那种感觉吗 就是你确信
You know that f-- feeling where you... are convinced
烤箱没有关 但实际上你知道已经关了
that you left the oven on, even though you know you haven't?
自从我儿子去上大学后
Been having that feeling a lot
我经常有这种感觉
since my son went to college.
我知道这不是关于烤箱
And I know it's not about the oven.
那是关于什么
Then what is it about?
我不知道
I don't know.
那让我感到害怕
That's what scares me.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hi.
是伊芙吗
Yes. Is this Eve?
我是彼得 我从艾米莉那要到的号♥码
This is Peter. I got your number from Emily.
你好
Oh, hi.
希望你不介意我打电♥话♥了
I hope you don't mind that I called.
我不太喜欢发信息 而且
I'm not big on texting, and...
不不 我很高兴 我也不喜欢发信息
No, no, I'm gla-- No. No, me neither.
不 我只是 我很高兴你打电♥话♥了
No, I'm just-- I'm so glad you called.
-你好 -那...
- Hi. - Well it's...
-很高兴听到你的声音 -没错
- nice to hear your voice. - Yes!
艾米莉告诉我你从事
Well, uh, so Emily tells me that you're, um,
房♥地♥产♥这行
in real estate.
对 对 我已经在橄榄枝地♥产♥
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I've been at Olive Branch Realty
干了12年了 不知你是否听说过
for the last 12 years, if you've ever heard of it.
我觉得我听说过 等等 橄榄...
I-- I think I have. Wait, Olive...
-橄榄... -橄榄枝
- Olive... - Olive Branch...
-橄榄枝 -对
- Olive Branch? - Yeah.
对 就是那个 在市中心 对吧
Oh, yeah. That's the place, uh-- That's downtown, right?
彼得 橄榄枝房♥产
-没错 -对
- Exactly. - Oh, yeah.
-名声很好 -是的
- Got a good reputation. - It does.
彼得·希尔曼 持牌房♥产商
经纪人/业主
你儿子上大学了吗
So, you have a son in college?
对 他刚大一
I do. He just started.
他最好了 我们非常亲近
He's the best. We're really, really close.
真不错 我有个女儿 五月就毕业了
Aw, nice. I have a daughter, she just finished up in May.
她在哪儿念的
Oh, where'd she go?
布朗大学
Brown.
你儿子呢
Where's your boy?
布罗德州大学 医学预科
Broder State. He's a-- a pre-med.
我好羡慕
Wow, I'm jealous.
我爱女儿 但我很肯定
I love my daughter, but I'm pretty sure
我把自己大半生的积蓄都花在她学习诗歌♥上了
I just spent half my life savings on her poetry degree.
那你意下如何 你...
So, what do you think? You, uh...
想出来见见吗
wanna meet up and do this in person?
好啊 当然 我很乐意
Yeah, I'd... Yeah. I'd love to.
太好了
Great.
好极了
Fantastic.
看看这呼啦圈女孩
Look at the hula hoop girl.
什么是拉丁克斯
Yo, what is Latinx?
是"拉丁X"
It's "Latin-X."
现在拉丁群体
It's, um... the way the Latin community
希望你这么拼
wants you to spell it now. It's like a...
更具有包容性吧
way of being more inclusive, I guess.
-不了 谢谢 -好吧
- No, thank you. - Okay.
我还是去看看机器人俱乐部吧
Um... I think I'm gonna go check out the Robotics Club.
行 我晚饭时间去找你
Okay, yeah, well, I'll catch you for dinner.
-好 -就这样
- Yeah. Yeah. - All right.
-一会见 -好
- See you later, man. - Nice.
-你好 -别
- Hey. - No.
不是 我准备问你...
No, I was gonna ask you--
咨♥询♥下你的俱乐部
About your club.
你们好 有兴趣加入素食俱乐部吗
Hi, guys. Are you interested in joining Vegan Club?
她讨厌你
Wow, she hated you.
没有 她只是很忙
Nah, she's... busy.
不好说 我觉得更像是打从心眼里讨厌
I don't know. It seemed a lot like deep hate.
我叫克洛伊
I'm Chloe.
布兰登
Brendan.
这是你的摊位吗
This your thing here?
嗯 我站在这问大家
Yeah, I stand here and ask people
是否有患自闭症的家庭成员
if they have any family members with autism.
但大多数人没有 所以...
But a lot of people don't, so...
我倒是有一个
I actually do.
-谁 -我父亲的儿子
- Who? - My father's son.
-你的兄弟吗 -不 他是
- So, your brother? - Uh... No, he's...
应该是我同父异母的兄弟吧
I guess. He's like-- He's... uh... my half-brother.
好吧 那也算
Okay, well, that counts.
你应该来我们的互助小组
You should come to our support group.
每周四聚会
We meet every Thursday.
好吧 我会...
Yeah. I'll, uh...
考虑的
think about it.
别担心 要是你没想好我够不够火♥辣♥跟你上♥床♥
And don't worry. You can stop by without knowing yet
也可以过来的
if you think I'm hot enough to fuck.
不 我没... 我没想这方面的事 太疯狂了
Oh, no. I wasn't-- I wasn't-- I wasn't doing that. That's crazy.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi there.
-你有患自闭症的家人吗 -有
- Do you have a family member with autism? - Yeah, I do.
给你一张宣传册 你叫什么名字
Here's a pamphlet. What's your name?
迈克 这个俱乐部是干什么的
Mike. So... What's this club all about?
周末有什么特别计划吗
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表