剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
Thanks again for-- I mean, this is...
太贴心了 我真的很感激
It's so sweet, I really appreciate it.
不客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for the invite.
我有好阵子没参加派对了
I've not been to a party in a while.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
我需要结交新朋友
I need to make new friends.
是不是很悲催
That sad?
我真的很高兴你能来
Well I'm-- I'm really glad you came.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
别担心 我不会再吻你的
And don't worry, I'm not gonna-- not gonna kiss you again.
这是你的派对 你想吻谁都行
Well, it's your party, so I think you can kiss whoever you want.
我来开
I got it.
-我 -不用 不用 我来吧
- I, oh... - No, no, no, no, I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我多年前就该这么做了
Yeah, it's just-- I should've done this years ago.
谢谢 简
Thanks, Jane.
-不过 -你为什么过了那么久才去做
- But... - What took you so long to do it?
我只是感觉它困扰了我
Uh, I just felt like I was stuck with it, you know...
-就好像是 -是啊
- Like it was just... - Right.
我知道那种感受 很难克服
I know that feeling. It's hard to overcome.
布兰登知道吗
Does Brendan know?
我打算等他感恩节回家再说
I was gonna wait until he got home for Thanksgiving.
-对吧 -我也觉得
- Right? - I think.
觉得当面告诉他比较好
Thought it'd be better in person.
-要我去开吗 -麻烦你 阿曼达 谢谢
- You want me? - Do you mind, Amanda? Thank you.
布兰登是你的 你的
Is Brendan your... is he your--
是我儿子
Uh, it's my son.
是啊
Yeah.
你好 J
Hey, J.
-你好 -你好啊 朱利安
- Hi. - Hey, Julian.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
我不知道你会不会来
I didn't know if you were coming.
你没回我的邮件
You did not reply to my email.
-我之前不确定我能否 -见到你真好
- I wasn't sure if I could, uh-- - It's so good to see you.
真高兴你来了
So glad you're here.
你好
Hi.
你想喝点什么吗
Would you like something to drink?
啤酒吧
Um, uh, maybe a beer.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
这位是朱利安 他是我们班上的
This is, uh, this is Julian, he's in our class.
今天是你的
Um... Is it your--
谢谢 今天是你的生日吗
Thanks. Is it your birthday?
不是 我改名了
No. I-- I changed my name.
我不再是伊芙·弗莱彻了
I'm not, um, Eve Fletcher anymore.
那么你是谁
So, who are you?
我是伊芙·麦奇
I'm... Eve Mackie.
这是我的真名 我出生时的名字
It's my real name. It's the name I was born with.
-欢迎回来 -是啊 欢迎回来 伊芙·麦奇
- Welcome back. - Yeah, welcome back, Eve Mackie.
伊芙·麦奇在这里
Eve Mackie's here.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers!
-谢谢大家 -来吧
- Thanks, you guys. - Yeah, come on.
谢谢你让我分神
Hey, thanks for distracting me.
这样我晚上就能专心学有机化学了
This way I'll be able to focus on my orgo tonight.
祝你和你的聚合物好运
Hey... Good luck with your polymers.
再见
See ya.
我要洗个澡
Gonna take a shower...
操
Oh, fuck.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不打算
I don't plan on--
谢谢你过来 逊毙了
Thank you for coming to this. Oh, it's so lame.
-哪有 -就是很逊 简
- No, it's not. - Yes, Jane.
-挺好的 -不过他们是好人
- It's cute. - They're nice people, though.
真好 全班的人都来了吗
So sweet, this is the whole class?
-是的 -全体成员
- Yeah, it's this. - The lot of 'em?
全体成员
This is the lot of 'em.
那你们还是要去旅行吗
So are you guys still gonna go on that trip then?
天
My God.
我没有取消 所以
I didn't cancel it. So...
看来还是要去看大海了
Guess it's... ocean view, here we come.
挺好的
Hey, that's something.
-我不知道我在做什么 -听上去很不错
- I don't know what I'm doing. - No, but it sounds... okay.
挺好的
It's something.
也许我也该去上课
Maybe I should take a class.
我想你会喜欢的
Yeah, I think you would love it.
-你不必这么做 -没事
- You don't have to do this. - It's really okay.
人人都会想家
Everybody gets homesick.
我这学期已经回家三次了
I've been home three times this semester.
想念我妈做的菜
Miss my mom's cooking.
我懂 只是挺远的
I know, it's just a long way to go.
我喜欢在晚上开车
I like driving at night.
不过油钱你出
But you're paying for gas.
试试这个吧
Hey, why don't we try these?
好极了
Awesome.
-好 -很棒的派对
- Yeah, and, oh... - Great party.
谢了
Thanks, guys.
我很开心你来了
Um, I'm really-- Really glad that you came.
嗯
Yeah.
你相信鬼魂吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
不太信
Not really.
我也不 但我今天好像有看到一个
Yeah, me neither, but... I thought I saw one today.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
所以我才伤到脚的
That's how I hurt my foot.
我以为我看到了一个我死去的朋友
I thought I saw a friend of mine who had... died.
想要走近一点 然后就摔倒了
Tried to... walk closer, and then I fell, and I...
扭伤了脚踝
sprained my ankle.
我起身后他就不见了
And when I got up he was gone.
你害怕吗
Were you scared?
不
No.
只是
It was just...
很不可思议
a lot.
我能想象
I can imagine.
我听取了你的建议
You know, um... I-- I-- I took your advice.
我上班的地方有个女生
There's this girl that I work with, and,
我开始跟她聊天
I just started talking with her.
-好的 -就跟我和你聊天一样
- Okay. - Like the way I talk with you.
你说得对 没那么难
And-- and-- and you're right, it's really not that hard.
-我就说吧 -嗯
- See, I told you. - Yeah.
你说得对
Yeah, you were right.
-她漂亮吗 -是的
- Is she cute? - Yeah. Yeah.
不太是我的菜
She's not really my type.
不过很漂亮
But she's cute.
抱歉打扰你们
Hey, sorry to bother you.
没事
No, please.
-我们只是在聊天 -嗯
- I mean, we're just talking. - Oh, yeah...
你有自己的驾照吧
You have your driver's license, right?
-嗯 -好的 我们要去买♥♥点烈酒
- Yes. - Okay. We're going on a liquor run.
不用 阿曼达 不用了
Oh, that's okay, Amanda, we're good.
不不 这个派对需要龙舌兰
No, no, no, this party need tequila.
-好吧 -我们走
- Okay. - So, let's go.
很快就回来 来吧
We'll be back soon, come on.
你需要现金吗
Do you need any cash or anything?
-不用 拜 -好
- Uh- uh. Bye. - Okay.
抱歉我把你从那派对上拐走了
I'm so sorry I stole you away from that wild party.
什么 没有 没那么糟
What? No. It wasn't that bad.
是啊 你会觉得奇怪吗
No. Is that weird for you?
和一堆老人在一起
Like, hanging out with a bunch of old people?
不 他们都是我朋友
No, they're my friends.
你多大 18岁
How old are you? 18?
Nineteen.
-有趣的年纪 -嗯
- That's a fun age. - Yeah.
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表