剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
我们都不愿让我们所爱之人失望
It's hard for us to disappoint someone that we love.
-你确定你没生气吗 -再见 泰德
- Are you sure you're not mad? - Bye, Ted.
《弗莱彻夫人》前情提要
你很美
Hey, you look great.
要去约会吗
Going on a date?
不 去上课
Oh no, it's just a class.
你很美
Must be a pretty fun class.
我真的喜欢你
I really like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
我不行 我们不行 抱歉
I can't-- We can't. I'm sorry.
布兰登 大学里
Brendan, in college,
你度过的每一分钟
every single minute of your existence
都由你自己决定
is entirely up to you.
你可以来跟我一起学习
You can come study with me.
混♥蛋♥ 滚出我房♥间
You asshole! Get the fuck out of my room!
热乎乎的燕麦粥
Oatmeal from a hot plate.
对朋友当然要好了
Nothing but the best for my friends.
我打算这周末回家
I think I'm gonna go home this weekend.
-见我家人 -挺好的
- See my family. - That's good.
我之前在想什么
What was I thinking?
他喝肌肉奶
He drank Muscle Milk.
-我早该知道的 -这不是你的错
- I should've known. - This is not your fault.
我知道
I know.
弗莱彻夫人
第一季 第七集[剧终]
我的天 你逗我吗
Oh, my God. Are you kidding me?
-嗨 -伊芙 很高兴见到你
- Hi. - Eve. Good to see you.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
在这短暂停留一下
Just making a little pit stop.
-当然 -坐吧
- Sure. - Hey, sit down.
-陪陪我 -不了
- Keep me company. - Oh, no, that's okay.
坐一会儿吧
No, no, no, come on.
你弄了头发吗
You do something with your-- your hair?
没有
No.
不管是什么 继续保持 因为
Oh, whatever it is, it's... keep doing it, 'cause it's...
挺好看的
uh... it's working.
我今天碰到了贝瑟妮
I, um... I ran into Bethany today,
她跟我说了
she told me about the...
她跟我说了
Yep, she told me.
世界真小
Small world.
我不知道你们...
I didn't know that you guys were--
我们没有
We weren't.
估计是我们太马虎了
I-- I guess we just got sloppy or something.
她似乎很开心
Mm. Well, she seems really happy about it, so...
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
绝对是个难题
It's definitely a curve ball.
我们事情本就很多了
And we just have a lot on our plate as it is.
我没想到在人生这个阶段
I really didn't expect to have two kids
-会有两个孩子 -三个
- at this point in my life. - Three kids.
你会有三个孩子 泰德
You'll have three kids, Ted.
-你知道我的意思 -不 我知道你的意思
- You know what I mean. - No, I know what you mean.
我还是回家吃吧
So, I think I'm gonna eat this at home,
不过很高兴见到你
but it's nice to run into you.
-恭喜 -嗯 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Yeah, thanks.
完美的夏日歌♥曲合辑
给伊芙的歌♥
创作与演奏 泰德·弗莱彻
保存在安全的地方
爱你的妈妈
我希望你能在学期更早的时候
I wish you could've come to see me earlier
-就来找我 -我来了
- in the semester. - I did.
不 我是说在你刚遇到困难的时候
No, I mean when you first started running into difficulty.
我会建议你放弃经济课
I would've advised you to drop Econ,
并专注学习其他课程
and focus on your other courses.
好吧 但现在我该怎么办
Okay, but, like, what do I do now?
这个嘛
Well...
你可以退出你已经要挂科的课程
You could withdraw from the courses that you're failing.
或者你可以试着坚持下去 完成你的学业
Or you can try to buckle down and complete your work.
这个选项还有可能吗
Is that still in the realm of possibility?
嗯
Yeah.
我不知道
I dunno.
我落后了很多
I'm pretty far behind.
你应该和你父母商量一下
You should probably discuss it with your parents,
-并制定一个方案 -好
- and come up with a plan. - Okay.
我会告诉他们的 谢谢
I'm gonna do that. Thank you.
如果这能安慰到你 布兰登
If it's any comfort to you, Brendan...
这种事很常见
this happens a lot.
大学是个挑战 不是所有人都做好了准备
College is a big leap, and not everyone's ready.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
5号♥窗口
正在办理 37号♥
车管所
我十年前离婚了
I got divorced ten years ago.
但迟做总比不做好 对吧
It's better late than never though, right?
一共12块5
That'll be 12.50.
真便宜
Now that's a bargain.
喂
Hello?
你今晚忙吗 我要开个派对
Hi, are you busy tonight? I'm having a-- well, a party.
-听起来很不错 是什么... -很好
- Sounds like fun. What's-- - Good.
你能帮我邀请大家吗
Would you mind inviting the class?
我没有所有人的联♥系♥方法
I don't have everybody's contact info.
为什么开派对
What's the occasion?
伊芙
Eve?
你还在吗
Are you there?
喂
Hello?
伊芙 是什么
Eve, what's--
-慢点 混球 -靠
- Slow down, jerk. - Fuck.
听着 克洛伊 我就在外面
Hey, look, Chloe, I am right outside.
我不知道 你能跟我说话吗
Uh, I don't know, will you just please talk to me?
求你了
Just... Please.
布兰登
Brendan.
听我说 克洛伊希望你走开
Hey, uh, listen, man, Chloe wants you to leave.
她说你吓到她了
She says you're creeping her out.
-她... 你和她在里面 -嗯
- Sh-- You're in there with her. - Yeah.
你不应该来这的 你在干...
You shouldn't be here, man, what are you--
我不该来这 我... 她不回我短♥信♥
I shouldn't be here, I-- She won't answer my texts,
-也不回电♥话♥ -这是她的错吗
- or my calls. - Can you blame her for that?
我...
I'm...
我想道歉
I'm trying to apologize.
我真的不知道该怎么道歉
And I don't really know how to do that.
布兰登 现在道歉有点太晚了 好吗
Brendan... It's a little too late for that, okay?
别这样
Oh, come on.
-我不是故意... -这不重要
- I didn't mean to like-- - It doesn't matter.
没人关心你的原意
No one cares what you meant.
好吗
Okay?
布置得太好了
This looks so great.
是吗 你喜欢吗
Yeah, you like it?
气球应该够了
I mean I think we're good on balloons.
气球永远都不嫌多
Well, I don't think you can ever really have enough balloons.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
不过给自己办派对 还是感觉有点奇怪
Oh, it does feel weird though, throwing a party for myself.
不会 挺好的 你需要庆祝
No, it's good, and you need to celebrate
因为今天是个大日子
'cause it's a big day.
-好吧 -去坐着吧 放轻松 好吗
- Wow, okay. - Oh, go, sit down. Relax, okay?
好吧 能帮我把台子上的药拿来吗
Okay, could you grab my pills for me on the counter?
-抱歉 谢谢你 -没问题
- I'm sorry. Thank you. - Yeah, of course.
-谢谢你 阿曼达 -没事
- Thanks, Amanda. - Yeah.
-给 -真是太丢人了
- Here. - This is embarrassing.
不 不 不 没关系的
No, no, no, you're fine.
-谢谢你 -没事 天呐
- Thank you. - Yep, oh, God.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
介意我也来一片吗
Do you mind if I join you?
-你也哪儿疼吗 -有时候吧
- Oh, are... are you in pain? - Yeah, sometimes.
当然
Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再次感谢你... 这简直
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表