剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
a college."
操
Fuck.
真的是...
It's just...
搞不定
I can't...
你睡了吗
还没
你穿的什么
去睡吧 朱利安
"它不是..."
"It's not..."
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
操
Fuck.
你下课后有空吗
-睡得好吗 -没睡着
‐ Hey, how'd you sleep? ‐ I did not.
戴夫打来了
Dave called.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
只是...
Oh, it's just a‐‐ you know.
给你泡了咖啡
Made you coffee.
简 谢谢你
Jane, thank you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他问我今晚想不想一起吃晚餐
He asked if I wanted to go to dinner tonight.
约会吗
Like a‐‐ Like a date?
嗯 他真是太浪漫了
Yeah, 'cause he's so romantic.
你怎么回的
What did you say?
我说我要考虑一下
I mean, I said I gotta think about it.
我也不知道 我该怎么做
I don't know. I mean, what should I do?
那要看你了 你是...
I mean, that's up to you. What are you‐‐ What are you‐‐
你是怎么想的
What are you thinking?
我没办法回去那假装没事
Well I mean, it's like I can't go back there and just pretend.
是的 你不用假装任何事
No, you don't have to pretend anything.
这才刚发生 简
I mean, this just happened, Jane.
不 或许
No, maybe...
或许听听他要说什么
Maybe it'd feel good just to...
你会好受些
hear what he has to say?
我是说 我也不知道 我不 我不...
I mean, I don't know. I don't-- I don't...
我不知道我能不能原谅他
I don't know if I can forgive him.
这是困难的部分
That's the hard part.
你就从没原谅泰德
You never forgave Ted.
那不一样
Well, that was different.
泰德才不在乎我原不原谅他
Ted didn't give a shit if I forgave him.
你还有选择
You actually have a choice.
我们务必要讨论
It's important that we discuss
我们两国之间的贸易和赤字
both trade and the deficits between our two countries.
是的 这带出了我的下一个问题
Yes, well, that leads me to my next question.
阳光按♥摩♥
我在想
Um, I'm wondering,
你有看到对方的好意吗
are you seeing goodwill from the opposing...
该死
Oh, shit.
高级行政官员
Senior administration officials
最近一直在练习
have been in communication
我们可以期望
and there is reason to be hopeful that some movement
在接下来几周里
towards an agreement is likely, in, you know--
双方对达成一致
in the next, uh, few weeks.
我很乐意再邀请你上我的节目
Well, I'd be happy to have you back on my show
继续我们的讨论
so we can continue this discussion.
我知道我们有很多...
I know we have a lot of...
你是新来的吗
Are you new?
不是 我一般是周末上班
Uh, no, I'm-- I'm-- work weekends usually.
我是来替马克的
I'm filling in for Mark.
你认识马克
You know Mark?
嗯 他秃头前我就认识了
Yeah, knew Mark before he went bald.
马克没有秃头 只是发际线变高了
Mark's not bald. He's just receding a little bit.
我刚开始在这上班时 他有一头漂亮的头发
When I first started, he had this beautiful head of hair.
而现在 他看着就像我叔叔
Now, he just looks like my uncle.
太悲剧了
It's fucking tragic.
早上好
Hey, good morning.
你能别告诉马克我取笑他的头发吗
Hey, can you not tell Mark that I was making fun of his hair?
我讨厌我刻薄的样子
I just really hate it when I'm mean like that.
没问题
Yeah.
拜
Bye.
*我想有个女孩*
* I want a girl *
*就像那个嫁给父亲的女孩*
* Just like the girl That married dear old Dad *
*她是*
* She was a girl *
*父亲有过的唯一女孩*
* And the only girl That Daddy ever had *
*一个有着纯洁心灵的好女孩*
* A good old-fashioned girl With heart so true *
下课后有空吗
从老年中心给你发来问候
*她只爱你一个人*
* One who loves nobody else But you *
*我想有个女孩*
* I want a girl *
*就像那个嫁给父亲的女孩*
* Just like the girl That married dear old Dad *
*亲爱的父亲*
* Dear old Dad *
你在上大学
You in college?
是的 东部社区大学
Yeah, Eastern Community.
明年我会转学
I'm gonna transfer next year.
我从康奈尔大学休学了
I'm on leave from Cornell.
压力很大
It was a lot of pressure.
所以现在我在这工作 很奇怪压力也很大
So now I'm working here, which is weirdly also a lot of pressure.
比我想的要难
It's harder than I thought,
整天都要笑脸相迎顾客
having to be nice to people all day.
是啊
Yeah, I know.
至少有钱赚
Hey, at least we get paid, right?
嗯 绝佳的人生决定
Yes, it was an excellent life decision.
人人都刮目相看
Everyone's really impressed.
那个
Hey, um...
如果哪天你想聚聚的话
if you ever wanted to hang out sometime.
就...
Just...
从老年中心发来问候
我下课后有空
抱歉 你说什么
Uh... sorry. What?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
没事
Um... it's cool.
你看着很棒
Oh, you look great.
谢谢
Oh... thank you.
你要去约会吗
Are you going on a date?
不 去上课
Oh. No, just a-- going to class.
一定是很有趣的课吧
Well, it must be a pretty fun class.
你睡了吗
还没
你穿的什么
伊芙
Excuse me, Eve?
我...
I'm just--
我想为我在我父亲守灵上的行为
I-- I-- I just need to apologize for the way I behaved
给你道歉
at my father's wake.
你对我父亲很好
I mean, you were only ever good to my dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 乔治 那天对大家来说都不好过
Oh, it's okay, George. It was a really hard day for everybody.
-我谢谢你... -我当时一团糟
- I appreciate-- - I was a mess.
现在还是
I still am.
你是他的好朋友
And you were a good friend to him.
我能补偿你吗
Can I make it up to you?
-我 -让我请你喝杯酒吧
- I-- - Let me buy you a drink, huh?
我得I have to, uh...
今晚不行 不过谢谢你
I can't tonight, but thank you so much for...
-好 -我
- Okay. - I--
见到你很高兴
Okay, well, it was good to see you.
嗯 谢了 乔治
Yeah, it was-- Thanks, George.
你看上去很不错
You look nice.
你也是
So do you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
进来
Come in.
哟哟 瞧瞧谁来了
Well, well, well. Look who it is.
我想着你或许需要个伴
I thought you could use some company
以及一点咖♥啡♥因♥
and a little caffeine.
有人今晚有备而来啊
Someone's looking very preppy tonight.
我想混搭一下
I thought I'd mix it up a little bit.
很好看
You look good.
你也是
So do you.
你甚至可以说是琳达漂亮的身体救了我的命
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表