剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
It just-- It's out of my hands.
这人是最厉害的自闭症饮食医生
This guy is the autism diet guy.
预约一次咨♥询♥比登天还难
It's a-- a thousand-year wait just for a consult.
布兰登知道吗
Does Brendan know?
我晚点发短♥信♥告诉他
I'll text him later.
你...
Are y...
-你真的没生气吗 -再见 泰德
- Are you sure you're not mad? - Bye, Ted.
日了狗了
Fuckin' fuck!
-快进来 -谢谢
- Get in here. - Thank you.
天啊
God.
我已经很习惯被他拒绝了
I am so used to being rejected by him,
但今晚居然也这样
but it's like, come on, tonight?
这可是我们的最后一晚
This... It's our last night.
孩子都很无情
Kids are so cruel.
格蕾塔的最后一晚 她去朋友家过夜了
On Greta's last night she slept at a friend's house.
我刚去看了我的衣帽间
And I just went in my closet
发现她拿走了我最喜欢的外套
and I saw that she took my favorite jacket.
-就是那件... -没错
- The one with the-- - Yes!
-真是个小... -贱♥货♥
- What a little... - Bitch!
就是
Yes!
-你这有零食吗 -没有
- Do you have any snacks? - No.
我们送走她后 我就把所有好吃的扔了
After we dropped her, I just got rid of everything good.
明智
Oh, that's smart.
我也要这么做
I'm gonna do that.
知道吗 不得不说
You know what? I have to say,
我挺期待这样的
I'm looking forward to this.
我们就像是从带孩子中解放了一样
Like, we're free from our kids.
我们终于能做自己想做的事了
We finally get to do what we wanna do.
我不能完全做我想做的事
I can't do exactly what I want.
不过我报了一门课
But I did sign up for a class.
天呐 你要开始做陶器了吗
Oh, God, are you making pottery?
课程叫"个人随笔"
It's called "The Personal Essay"
-在东♥社♥区大学 -天呐
- At Eastern Community. - Oh, boy.
好吧 为什么你表现得像是我告诉你
Okay, why are you reacting like I told you
我刚查出长了肿瘤一样
that I just found a lump?
因为我不明白为什么
Because I'm not understanding why the second
布兰登前脚刚踏出家门 你想的居然是做作业
Brendan's out of the house you wanna do homework.
我感觉挺令人激动的
Thought it sounded exciting to me.
我... 我打开了目录 我也说不上来
I was-- I opened the catalog and I-- I don't know...
内容吸引了我
It-- It grabbed me.
好吧
Okay.
我本打算明天做这件事的 不过管它呢
I was gonna do this tomorrow, but I feel like, whatever,
就现在吧 是时候了
it's happening now. Now is the time.
小小心意 不足挂齿
Very little something.
简
Jane...
真好
Oh, this is lovely.
我知道 要四十一块呢
Yeah, I know. That was 41 dollars.
-你出手可真大方 -我爱你
- Oh! Very generous price point! - Well, I love you.
"呼吸"
Oh. "Breathe."
好吧 好吧
All right. Okay.
不过我觉得或许你该听取这个蜡烛的意见
But I think maybe you should listen to the candle.
我有在呼吸
I breathe.
我知道 你回家
I know, but go home,
美美地泡个澡 暂停一切思绪
take a long bath, turn your brain off,
考虑下尝试新的事物
and just think about opening up to new things.
-好吧 比如什么 -比如找点乐子
- Okay, like-- like what? - Like fun.
-比如一个帅气的承包商 -你有认识的吗
- Like a handsome contractor. - Mm-hm. Do you know one?
-没有 -我就知道
- No. - Mm-hm. I didn't think so.
过来
Come here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
听着
Look...
我只希望你去结识新的人
I just want you to meet some new people.
你就是个苗条的辣妈女神
You are a skinny MILF goddess.
天呐 我讨厌这词
Oh, God, I hate that expression.
我知道 但这是真的
I know, but it's true.
-向前一步 -我更讨厌这个
- Lean in. - Oh, I hate that one more.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
会没事的
Gonna be okay.
猜猜我是谁
Guess who?
怎么... 我以为你去上大学了
Wh-- I... thought you left for college?
没有
No, n--
明天才去
Leaving tomorrow. Yeah.
-玩得开心 -等下 贝卡
- Well have a great time. - Wait. Yo, Becca?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不喜欢我了吗
You don't-- You don't like me anymore or something?
是啊 我喜欢男生操了我一整个学期
Yeah, I love guys who fuck me for a whole semester
又假装我根本不存在一样
and then pretend I don't exist.
我真心觉得
I honestly thought that,
如果我们一整个夏天都泡在一起
like, if we hooked up over the summer...
我会舍不得离开你去上大学
that I would miss you too much when I had to leave for school.
对吗
Right?
那感情好 现在你根本不用想我了
Oh, well great. Now you don't have to miss me at all.
你看上去
Hey, you look...
真的很漂亮 贝卡 你美极了
really pretty. Becca, you look good.
你很美
You look great.
你真的觉得这么简单吗
Do you really think it's that easy?
跟我说我很性感 然后我就原谅你
You tell me I'm hot and then I forgive you
不把我当回事
for treating me like shit?
我不知道
I dunno.
也许
Maybe?
-再见 布兰登 -不是吧
- Goodbye, Brendan. - Oh, shit!
-喂 -滚开
- Hello. - Fuck off.
叫我滚 行吧
Yeah, fuck off. All right.
-布兰登 -布兰登
- Brendan? - Brendan, yo.
-张嘴 -没门
- Open your mouth. - Fat chance!
我可是神勇四分卫 你知道的
I'm Aaron fucking Rogers, bitch! You know it!
-别动 -该死
- Hold up bro. - Oh, shit!
-搞什么 -斯皮策
- What the fuck? - Spitzer!
等等 别动 该死
Hold up, hold up. Fuck!
该死 我不好
Oh, shit. My bad.
上一把是意外 等等
That one was an accident, actually. Hold on.
糟糕 我被一个酷小子攻击了
Oh, no, I'm being attacked by a cool guy with...
用糖果
Candy.
我能中 该死
I got it. Oh, shit.
你不能直接在网上霸凌我吗
Couldn't you just bully me online?
现在的人都那么干
It's like... what people do now.
当面霸凌有趣多了
Way more fun in person.
对吗
Right?
你知道你就要上大学了
You know you're gonna get to college
所有人都会看穿你的本性了吧
and everybody's going to see exactly what you are, right?
真深刻 朱利安 深刻
That is deep stuff, Julian. Deep.
别...
Don't-- Don't--
等等 别这样 朱利安
Don't-- Don't-- Wait-- Wait-- Julian, Julian, Julian, Julian.
我...
I'm-- I'm-- I'm...
对不起 好吗
sorry, okay?
老兄 我不知道怎么说
Shit, homie, I-- I don't know what to say. Like...
我觉得我以前对你很混♥蛋♥
I feel like, uh, I was a dick to you,
整个高中都是
like, all through high school.
是吗
Yeah?
对
Yeah.
我没有恶意 对不起 好吗
Mm. Uh... I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sorry, okay?
那你刚才为什么那样做
Then why were you like that?
-那是你手♥机♥吗 -对
- Ah... Is that your phone? - Yeah...
我们好聚好散吧
Why don't we just end on a good note,
来照个相 拍张自♥拍♥ 好吗
take a picture? Take a selfie, yes?
来 拍个照
Here. Let's just take a picture.
-不 停下 -没关系 来吧
- No. Stop. - Yes. It's fine. Just go.
高中赛高
High school forever!
-不做个表情吗 -能把手♥机♥还给我吗
- Nothing? Okay? - Can I have my phone?
好
Yes.
混♥蛋♥ 操
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表