剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
我不知道她什么时候生
I'm not sure when she's due.
我的天
Oh, my God!
对 就这样 就这样
Yeah, like that. Yeah, just like that.
天呐
Oh, my God.
操 插得好深
Oh, fuck! Christ, it's so fucking deep in my ass.
好深
So fucking far up that ass.
弗莱彻夫人
Mrs. Fletcher!
我靠
Shit! Fuck!
大家好
Hi!
天啊 宝贝
Oh, my God, baby!
操 太他妈...
Fuck! That's fucking in--
第一季 第一集
好的 抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
你吓到我了 我以为出了什么坏事呢
I-- I-- I, you know, you just scared me. I thought it was something bad.
这可不好 乔治
It's not good, George.
你得理解
I mean, you have to understand,
手工女士们在编手链
the craft ladies were beading bracelets...
与此同时你♥爸♥爸在用最大音量看黄♥片♥
while your father was watching porn at full blast.
这有什么大不了的 人人都看黄♥片♥
So, what's the big deal? Everybody watches porn.
不是在公共场合
Not in public.
我想跟你说的是
I think what I'm suggesting to you
当老年人开始失去抑制力时
is that when older people start to lose their inhibitions,
可能暗示着更严重的
it could be a sign of a more serious...
-神经疾病 -等等
- Neurological condition. - Hold on.
你是医生吗
You a doctor?
你是护士吗
Are you even a nurse?
不 我甚至不是护士
No, I am not... even a nurse.
我知道你不想听这话
I know this might be hard for you to hear,
但我觉得你是时候
but I think now might be a good time for you
开始为你父亲的看护
to start looking for other arrangements
-寻找新的地方了 -我支付不起
- For your father's care. - I can't afford...
其他地方来看护我爸
other arrangements for my father's care.
好吗 你能通融一下吗
Okay? Can you just cut him a break?
他年纪大了 我妈去世
He's an old man, my mother's dead.
好吗 他只能喝汤
Okay? He can only eat soup.
他生活里没有任何乐子
He has no pleasures in life.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
You have any idea what that's like?
也许制♥作♥捕梦网
Maybe making dreamcatchers
并不能让一个人度过一整天
isn't enough to get a guy through his whole fucking day.
我并不想夺走他的乐趣 乔治
I'm not trying to take away his pleasure, George,
他只是不能当着手工女士们的面看黄♥片♥
he just can't watch porn in front of the craft ladies!
我会转告他的
I'll make sure to tell him that.
聊天愉快
Nice chat.
好了 这是你的...
Okay, so, this is your...
这里面装的是你的睡衣
Nighttime clothes will be in this, okay?
不要更新你的iPhone
Hey, don't do the new iPhone update,
会让旧型号♥的手♥机♥出问题
'cause it just totally fucks up older phones.
谢谢告知
Okay, good to know.
那么
So...
现在我们得处理你的桌子
Uh... I say now we gotta tackle your desk.
以前我碰这桌子你都会吼我
Which I have been yelled at for touching before.
我需要指导
So, I'm gonna need some guidance here.
-地球呼叫布兰登 -什么事
- Uh... Earth to Brendan. - Yeah, what?
我不知道你想要我怎么处理这些东西
I don't know what you want me to do with all this crap.
比如这个
Okay, so, like this.
要还是不要
Take it or leave it?
-要 -要 好的
- Take. - Take. Okay.
确定吗
Are you sure?
这东西需要带上车
Does this thing need to be driven in a car
从一个地方到另一个地方吗
from one place to another?
嗯 可能车里装不下
Right, I guess it might not fit in the van.
我不想把你的事管得太细
I don't wanna micro-manage your stuff.
我知道 如果你喜欢 你就喜欢 我只是
I know-- If you love it, you love it. I just...
感觉
feel like...
很简单 搞定
That was pretty easy. Done.
谢谢你的帮助
Well, thank you for all your help.
没有你我可做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
-我只是受够了 -不好意思
- I'm just tired of this. - Oh, I'm sorry.
你受够了躺下吗 你需要躺下吗
Are you tired of lying down? Do you need to go lie down?
这是我在家的最后一晚 妈
This is like my last night at home, Mom.
-你真想吵架吗 -你想吗
- Do you really wanna do this? - Do you?
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - That's okay.
你饿不饿
Are you hungry?
我好像饿了
I think I'm hungry.
-我该帮你剪头发的 -老天啊
- Oh, I should've cut your hair. - Oh, my God.
你以前只想吃意面
All you wanted was pasta.
你唯一肯放进嘴巴的
The only thing that you would put in your mouth
就是红酱意面
Was pasta with red sauce.
你一定要补充蛋白质
Oh, please, find some protein.
-蛋白棒 还有意面 -不行
- Protein bars, and pasta. - No!
是啊
Yeah.
对了
Well...
别吃得太饱
try not to fill up,
因为可能有人...
'cause maybe somebody...
特地去给你买♥♥了...
Went out and got you...
庆祝杯子蛋糕
some celebratory cupcakes!
但我现在没空吃
Uh... I... ...can't right now though,
我跟特罗伊和韦德约好了
'cause I gotta meet Troy and Wade.
你不介意吧
That's cool, right?
-当然 但是... -今天是最后一晚 我就想着
- Yeah, but-- - Last night, so I just figured
-该跟他们见一面 -不 当然了
- I should see them. - No, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你应该跟朋友聚聚的
You should hang out with your friends.
我现在就得走了
I actually gotta go.
谢谢你做了晚饭
Um... Thanks for dinner...
-帮我收拾行李 -嗯
- For packing my stuff. - Yeah.
玩得开心哦
Okay. Well, have fun.
但别太晚回来 布兰登
Not too late though, Brendan, okay?
-明天是很重要的日子 -好
- It's a really big day tomorrow. - Yeah.
-我知道 -好
- Yeah, I know. - Okay.
-我爱你 -好
- Love you. - All right.
瞧你丫这德性
Look at you, big motherfucker!
你好 你好 你好啊
Yo. Hi! Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi.
棒 你好
Yes! Hi.
哥们 瞧你嗨上头了吧
Bro, you are so feelin' it right now.
-看他眼神就知道了 -我才没有
- You can see it in his eyes. - I'm not!
瞎子都看得出来
It's obvious!
-真的 -嗯 是真的
- True. - Yeah, it's true.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
就想问问清楚
Uh... Just... wanted to check in.
我们的宝贝儿子要去上大学了
Our little guy's going to college!
我们还承受得住吗
How are we holding up?
"我们"拼命忍♥住不泪崩
Well, "We" are working hard.
我就想说 我...
Well, I just wanna say, I...
是你把他养育得很好
you've done such an amazing job with him.
他是个很棒的年轻人
He's a... He's a great kid,
都是你的功劳
and you deserve all the credit for that.
谢了 泰德
Oh, thanks, Ted.
谢谢你这么说
That's very nice.
行李收拾得怎么样了
How's the packing going?
我正努力把我们儿子的人生
You know, I'm trying to shove our kid's life
全塞进我车尾箱... 靠我一个人
into the back of my car... ...by myself.
那挺好
That's cool.
有什么事吗 泰德
What's up, Ted?
嗯 是关于明天的
Uh... So, yeah, regarding tomorrow.
乔纳森的医生更改了预约时间
Jonathan's doctor rescheduled his appointment...
所以我明天...
so I won't be able to, uh...
没法赶去帮你们装行李上车 很可惜
make it over there to help load the van, unfortunately.
你逗我呢吧
Are you kidding me?
你不过来跟他道别吗
You're not even gonna come over to say goodbye?
我也无能为力
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表