剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
谢谢你邀请我过来
Thank you for having me in there.
当然
Yeah, of course.
-你想一起玩玩吗 -今晚不行
- So you want to hang out? - Not tonight.
-很忙吗 -不 我只是...
- Busy? - No, I just...
还没决定我们这算什么关系
haven't decided what this is yet.
《弗莱彻夫人》前情提要
我变性的时候 我没法成为
I couldn't be who my father wanted me to be
我父亲想让我成为的人
when I transitioned.
谁在指挥我们生活的这个想法
The idea of who's conducting your life,
使我醍醐灌顶
that hit me like a brick.
我好像喜欢上柯蒂斯了
I think I have a crush on Curtis.
自从我儿子去上大学了
Ever since my son went away to college,
我就一直有各种疯狂的幻想
I've been having these crazy fantasies.
那你要怎么做
Well, what are you gonna do about it?
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, my god. I am so sorry.
-我这就走 -别道歉 我没事
- I'm gonna-- just gonna go. - Don't be sorry, I'm fine.
哥们
Hey, dude.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
我担心死你了 亲爱的
I've been worried sick about you, honey.
期中考试
Um, just midterms.
我最近都住在图书馆里
I'm living at the library lately.
-所以 嗯 -这样
- So, uh, yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.
你晚点有什么计划吗
Well, uh, what are you up to... What are you doing later, like?
我打算继续学习
Uh, I was just gonna keep studying.
我是来拿耳机的
Just here for my headphones. So.
这里面有点臭
Hey, um, it kinda smells in here.
开窗透透气吧
Might wanna crack a window or something.
弗莱彻夫人
第一季 第五集
-喂 -阿曼达 嗨
- Hello? - Oh. Amanda, hi.
我 我很抱歉 我...
Um. I, uh-- I'm so sorry, I-- I'm not--
我今天不是很舒服
I'm not feeling very well today.
我想我没法去上班了
I think I'm not going to be able to, uh, make it in to work.
好的 怎么了
Oh, okay. What's going on?
应该是感冒了
Yeah, uh, I think it's just a nasty cold, but yeah.
我想我...
I think I'm...
懂了
Gotcha.
尽快好起来
Well, um, feel better soon, okay?
谢谢 你最近...
Thank you. Uh... So, how are you, um--
你...
How are--
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我很好
Uh, I'm good.
伊芙 听着 关于那晚的事
Eve... Um, listen. About the other night...
别担心 好吗
Don't worry about it. Okay?
我们就假装从来没发生过
Um, we-- we'll just pretend like it never happened, all right?
天 太谢谢你了 阿曼达 我...
Oh, God. Thank you so-- Thank you, Amanda. I--
我也这么想 我很高兴
I-- I feel the same way, so I'm glad.
-好极了 -好 祝你病假愉快
- Okay, great. - Okay. Um, enjoy your sick day.
好的 伊芙 好 拜
Okay, Eve? Okay. Uh-huh. Bye.
我打你屁♥股♥来教你规矩
I'm spanking you to teach you discipline
让你知道你想成为怎样的人 对吗
in how to be the person you want to be. Right?
对 没错
Yeah, okay.
我是在帮你的忙
I'm doing you a favor.
我知道
I know.
你要说什么
What do you say?
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
你从现在起会做个更好的人吗
Are you going to be a better person from now on?
会 谢谢
Oh, yes, thank you!
"你为什么不要"
"Why don't you take it?"
"我不想被打屁♥股♥" "给我撅屁♥股♥"
"I don't want to take it." "Take it."
"你喜欢吗"
"Yeah, you like it?"
"你现在觉得怎么样"
"Do you like it now?"
我日
Fuck.
"告诉我你现在喜不喜欢 贱♥人♥"
"Tell me if you like it now, bitch."
"挨打吧 贱♥人♥"
"Take it, bitch!"
我不知道自己喜不喜欢
I don't know if I like it.
"告诉我你喜欢 告诉我你爱被打"
"Tell me you like it. Tell me you love it!"
我以为融化芝士分手了
I thought Melted Swiss broke up?
不 露易莎和我分手了
No, Louisa and I broke up.
融化芝士好着呢
Melted Swiss is very much still together.
我跟你说的就是那个人
That's the guy that I was talking about.
那就说得通了
Oh, that makes sense.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你喜欢上庸俗白人
It means you like to fuck with basic white guys
-有粉红鸡♥巴♥的那种 -不是吧 我
- with pink dicks. - Seriously? I--
但他很帅 对吧
He's cute though, right?
你在这工作多久了 我以前从没见过你
How long have you worked here? I've never seen you here before.
刚开业我就在这了
Uh, I've been here since day one.
我只上早班
I just take the early shifts
-这样不用见到懒人 -我不懒
- so I don't see the lazy people. - I'm not lazy.
只是困
Just sleepy.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-你为什么困 -你懂的
- Why are you so sleepy? - Um, you know,
追求卓越
the pursuit of excellence.
只是一直在追求
Just constantly, you know, pursuing,
然后达成卓越
and then achieving excellence.
那你这周有什么有趣的安排吗
So, um. Doing anything fun this week?
有 我想明天我会去参加一个派对
Uh, yeah, I think I'm gonna go to a party tomorrow.
你呢
You?
我不知道 我在想
I dunno. I was thinking...
和你一起去那个派对
I was gonna go with you to that party.
有人邀请你了吗
Oh, did someone invite you?
我感觉有人想邀请 所以
I feel like somebody wants to. So...
好 那...
Okay. Well, then...
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
真的吗
Oh, for real?
-好 -好的
- Cool. - Cool.
好 回见
Okay. See ya.
-真让我大开眼界 克洛伊 -是啊...
- Jesus fucking Christ, Chloe. - Yeah...
伊芙·弗莱彻
我有没有跟你说 下个月我们要去特克斯岛
Did I tell you we're going to Turks in Caicos next month
来一场浪漫的旅行
for a little romantic getaway?
你没说 我嫉妒死了
No, you didn't. I am so jealous.
是啊 我们很需要出去走走
I know. We need something.
我们在经历一段"干涸期"
We are in the middle of such a dry period.
已经很久了
It's been quite a while.
你说的这个"已经很久了"
Okay, when you say "quite a while,"
具体是多久呢
what-- what do you mean?
天哪 我都不想说
God, I don't wanna say.
我不想说出口 你能先说吗
I don't wanna say my number till-- Will you say yours first?
好 三
Okay. Three.
三周
Three weeks.
三个月
Three months?
三个小时
Three hours?
我靠 好吧 好吧
Fuck. Okay. Okay.
我的数字是你的数字减2
Well, look, my number is your number minus two.
单位是年 不太好 这情况都不好
Years. Not great. N-- None of this is great.
这个应该有用 对吧
I mean, this has gotta help, right?
-这么高级 -是啊
- Ooh, fancy. - Yeah.
海景房♥只订了一晚上
So, we only have the ocean view room one night,
495刀 其余时间
it's 495, and the rest of the time
都是园景房♥
we have this garden view.
做完之后你想去喝一杯吗
You wanna get a drink after this?
我不太想回家
I don't feel like going home.
不行 亲爱的 我得去上课
Oh, I can't, honey. I have my class.
-不过这个很漂亮 -天哪 你这个课啊
- This is gorgeous though. - Oh, my God, with this class.
怎么样了
How's it going?
挺好的
Um, it's... good.
我们有个任务
Um, we've got this, uh...
就是要写一篇文章
Well, I'm supposed to write this essay called--
主题是人生转折点
It's called a turning point essay,
就是从人生中选出一个时刻
where you're supposed to take a moment from your life
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表