剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
Can't take you guys out to lunch or... anything?
嗯 你刚刚...
Uh... Yeah. Were you...
我送你去电梯
I'm... I'll walk you to the elevator.
好
Okay.
那株植物很好看 弗莱彻夫人
It's a nice plant, Mrs. Fletcher.
谢谢 谢了 扎克
Oh, thanks. Thanks, Zack.
-认识你很高兴 -我也是
- Nice meeting you. - Yeah, you too.
-好了 -嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
Ah, uh... I love you too.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好了
All right.
-好 -拜
- Okay. - Bye.
答应我每天都给我发短♥信♥
So, promise to text me once a day.
好
Okay.
你还好吗 妈妈
You okay, Mom?
我不是你妈 你个自以为是的傻♥逼♥
I'm not your mom, you smug fucker!
给
Here you go.
-祝你晚上愉快 -谢谢
- Have a good night. - Thank you.
天啊 好爽
Oh, my God, yes!
爽
Yes. Yes!
准备好了吗
You ready?
-准备好了 -你呢
- I'm fucking ready. - You ready?
-嗯 -我走这边
- Yeah. - I think I'm this way.
好的
All right.
-回见 -回见
- I'll see you, dude. - Peace.
这里是个人随笔班吗
Uh... Is this Personal Essay?
我手♥机♥出问题了 我看不到号♥码
My phone's all messed up; I can't see the number.
是的 看样子我们是同学了 我是伊芙
Oh, yeah. I guess this means we're classmates. I'm Eve.
-我是朱利安 -你好
- I'm Julian. - Hi.
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表