剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
that colonizes Earth and you think it's the future,
但是在最后 你会发现其实是在远古
but at the end, you find out it's the ancient past,
文明就是那样开始的
and it's how civilization began.
我不喜欢
I don't love it.
-什么 拜托 -不不 只是
‐ What? Come on. ‐ It's like‐‐ No. No, it's that
-我对科幻不太感兴趣 -《第三类接触》都不感兴趣吗
‐ I'm just not a sci‐fi girl. ‐ Not even Close Encounters?
什么接触
Close what?
我去
Get out of here.
上车回家吧
Get in your car and go home.
不 我觉得我还要多待一会儿
No, I think I'm gonna stick around a little longer
嘲笑你这个书呆子
to give you shit for being a huge nerd.
谢谢你邀请我过来
Thank you for... having me in there.
当然
Yeah, of course.
谢谢你分享的故事
Thanks for sharing.
除了你的几次侮辱言论
Aside from a few repeated slurs...
你表现得很棒
you did great.
你想一起玩玩吗
So, you wanna hang out?
我正安慰你
You trying to run game on me
你却趁机撩我吗
while I'm giving you a comfort hug?
-也许吧 -我就知道
‐ Maybe a little, yeah. ‐ That's what I thought.
不 我不想玩 今晚不行
I... No, I don't wanna hang out. Not tonight.
很忙吗
Busy?
不 我没有安排 我只是没决定
No, I literally have no plans, I just haven't decided
我们这算什么关系
what this is yet.
好吧
Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye. See ya.
你们认识的时候你们多大
How old were you when you guys met?
19岁 我当时大二
Um... Nineteen. I was a sophomore.
你喜欢他的什么
What'd you like about him?
人人都喜欢泰德 他 你懂的
Everybody liked Ted. He was, like, you know,
他很有魅力
he was so charming.
聪明 性感
And smart. And hot.
你呢
What about you?
我性感吗 不
Was I hot? No.
-不 -不是 我是说
‐ No. ‐ No, like,
你当时是什么样的
what were you like back then?
我...
I was a...
书呆子一个 我大多数时间都泡在图书馆里
big dork, actually. I spent most of my time in the library.
-你全优吗 -是的
‐ Did you get straight As? ‐ I did.
你还喜欢什么 你当时在做什么
Like, what else were you into? What were you doing?
我不知道 我喜欢音乐
Uh... I don't know... I liked music.
什么样的音乐
What kind?
也许跟你不一样
Uh... Probably nothing within your vibe,
我喜欢莉兹·菲尔 史密斯乐团 嗡嗡鸡
but Liz Phair, The Smiths, Buzzcocks.
-我都喜欢 -是吗
‐ I love all that. ‐ You do?
是的 你觉得我不会喜欢英式朋克吗
Yeah! What, you didn't peg me for British punk?
不 我只是... 这很意外
No, I just‐‐ It's surprising. I don't know.
你也是啊 你在老年中心上班
Well, yeah, you too. I mean, you work in a senior center
你喝酒加冰
and you have ice in your wine.
放过我 这样更好喝
Leave me alone. It tastes better that way!
-抱歉 -天啊
‐ Sorry. ‐ God.
总之你说得对 我以前很有趣 现在无聊死了
Anyway, you're right. I used to be fun, now I'm boring.
没有 我不是那个意思
No. That's not what I'm saying at all, no.
我觉得
I think...
你暗地里仍然很朋克
...you're secretly still punk.
我的专长是大脑
Yeah, I specialize in the brain,
老年痴呆症 肿瘤之类的
Alzheimer's and tumors and things like that.
天 一定很难吧
God, that must be really hard.
开始是的 现在习惯了
It was at first, but now it's just routine.
老实说 这个时候
Honestly, at this point,
我宁愿做你的工作
I'd rather be doing what you're doing.
-真的吗 -嗯
‐ Seriously? ‐ Mm‐hm.
我希望我能从事写作以外的事
I wish I could do something other than writing.
-任何事都行 -等等
‐ Anything at all. ‐ Wait...
你不是在一个高级文学杂♥志♥工作吗
aren't you in some fancy literary magazine?
有人搜索了老师吗
Did someone Google the teacher?
抱歉我之前说的话
I'm sorry about what I said earlier.
你知道我并不想搞事的
You know I wasn't trying to cause a whole thing.
当然 巴里
Oh, yeah. Of course, Barry.
给你的爆米花虾
Popcorn shrimp for the lady.
巴里
Barry!
谢谢
Thank you.
她呢 看看她
What about her? Look at her.
她很可爱 你应该去找她聊聊
Look, she's cute. You just go talk to her.
去吧
Go talk to her.
我很不擅长
I'm really bad at just...
寻找聊天话题
starting conversation out of nowhere.
我觉得你没你自认为的那么差
I think you are so much better than you think you are.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你好奇
You're curious.
你会等我说完再说 你不会
You wait to talk. You don't just start...
吱吱喳喳个不停
jabbering on.
你会把对方的话听进去
You actually take in what the other person is saying.
对了 这很罕见
By the way, that's rare.
女生们
Girls...
女生们很喜欢
Girls like it.
特别喜欢
They like it a lot.
相信我
Trust me.
无所谓
Doesn't‐‐ It doesn't matter.
她不是我的菜
She‐‐ I'm not‐‐ She's not my type.
但你这么年轻 没有喜欢的型很正常
But you're too young to have a type.
-我有喜欢的型 -是什么
‐ I have a type. ‐ Okay, what's your type?
说吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我喜欢深色头发
I like dark hair.
你多大
How old are you?
你多大
How old are you?
19岁
Nineteen.
45岁
Forty‐five.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
你介意吗 朱利安
Would you mind, Julian?
尽管去
Course.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我好像喜欢上柯蒂斯了
I think I have a... crush on Curtis.
好啊
Okay!
这样可以吗
Is that kosher?
搞师生恋
The student‐teacher thing?
不行
God, no.
并不可以
Not really, no.
但我们是成年人 对吗
But, I mean, God, we're adults, right?
-是的 -是啊
‐ Yeah. Yeah. ‐ Right.
你想跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
-你还好吗 -嗯
‐ Oh, man, are you okay? ‐ Yeah.
我好久没听过这首歌♥了
I haven't heard this song in so long!
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
来吧
Come on.
-上去 -快来
‐ Get up. Go. ‐ Come on.
让我看看你的舞姿
Come on. Let me see some moves.
我真的不会跳
It just really isn't my thing.
-伊芙选的 -什么
‐ Eve picked it out. ‐ What?
你是什么 你到底是什么
Oh, what are you? Oh, what are you?
张开它的嘴
...open its mouth
激动地说 我比你想象中大
and thrilled to say, "I'm bigger than you think."
说个趣事 我也是这么吸引配偶的
Okay, fun fact. That's also how I attract mates.
-喂 -妈
‐ Hello? ‐ Hey, mom.
你还好吗 你...
Are you okay? 'Cause, uh, you just‐‐
-我收到你留言了 -亲爱的 我听不见你
‐ I got your message. ‐ Oh, honey, I can't hear you.
-什么 -是吗
‐ What? ‐ Are you? Really?
你听上去...
Okay, you just‐‐ You sounded like, um‐‐
别担心 亲爱的
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表