剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
Fucking asshole! Fuck.
你需要点米 你需要点米
You need some rice. You need some rice.
你真狠
That is savage!
好惨
That sucks.
到了 傻瓜们
All right, you doinks.
回见
See you, bro.
保重
Be good.
-再见 贱♥人♥ -别忘了我们
- Peace, bitch! - Don't forget us.
明天没办法来帮忙装车了
抱歉计划有变 爱你的爸爸
布兰登
Brendan?
该死
God damn it.
布兰登
Brendan.
没事的
It's fine.
天啊
Oh, my God!
抱歉 你吓到我了
Oh, sc-- Sorry, you scared me.
-早上好 弗莱彻夫人 -别这么叫我
- Morning, Mrs. Fletcher. - Oh, please don't call me that.
你不该戴个头盔吗
Shouldn't you be wearing a helmet?
头盔很恶心 弗莱彻夫人
Helmets are gross, Mrs. Fletcher.
你知道还有什么很恶心吗 重度脑损伤
You know what else is gross? A traumatic brain injury.
-他在家吗 -亲爱的 抱歉
- Is he home? - Oh, honey. I'm so sorry.
-我们就要... -我一会就好
- We're just about to-- - I only need a minute.
好吧
Okay. Wh--
我要去加油
I'm gonna go get gas,
你跟他说 在我回来之前
and y-- you tell him that he needs to be out here and ready
他得准备好出来
by the time I get back.
早啊
Good morning.
早
Good morning.
我 收到你发的照片了
I, uh... got your picture.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉我昨晚对你那么凶
Sorry I was mean last night.
没事
That's okay.
我能弥补一下吗
Can I make it up to you?
好
Yeah.
我去
Oh, shit.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我 也是
I... Same.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
布兰登
Hey, Brendan.
该下楼了 别玩了
Now's time to come downstairs. Party's over.
布兰登 这样太过分了
Brendan, this is unacceptable!
好吧
Okay.
太爽了
Oh, fuck yeah!
好好给老子吸 婊♥子♥
Suck that cock, bitch.
他妈的小荡货
Dirty fucking slut.
再见 弗莱彻夫人
Bye, Mrs. Fletcher!
祝你享受空巢生活
Enjoy the empty nest.
你记不记得 以前咱们俩
Hey, remember we-- we used to--
每周六早上都开车走这条路
we used to drive this way every Saturday morning...
要送你去练冰球
on the way to hockey practice.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
你记不记得当时有多冷
Remember how freezing it was?
等我们到了 天还没亮
It would always still be dark when we got there.
你特别讨厌
Oh, you hated that.
还记得我说退出的时候你有多开心吗
Remember you were so happy when I quit.
天哪 我简直高兴坏了
Oh, God, I was thrilled.
-所以... -能放点音乐吗
- So... - Can I turn some music on?
好啊
Uh... Sure.
那么...
So...
总之 你当时从没抱怨过
Anyway, you never complained.
一直是个坚强的小男孩
You were such a tough little guy.
现在成了大男孩
Now you're a big guy.
抱歉
Sorry.
我 我觉得 我想说的是
I... I guess what-- what I'm trying to say is,
就是...
I-- I think...
有些时候你说的话
there are things that you...
可能会吓到一个女孩
might say to a girl that could scare her.
甚至你自己都没意识到
With-- Without you even realizing it.
我知道 你不是处♥男♥ 对吧
I mean, look, I know you're not a virgin, right?
而且我也知道 现在有黄♥片♥和电影
You know? And I know there's porn and movies and...
还有好多讲妓♥女♥ 贱♥人♥的歌♥
you know, all these songs about hoes and bitches,
这个 这就是现在的社会风气
and, you know, that's-- you know, that's what it is.
所以 那个 我想说的就是
So, I-- I guess that-- What I'm trying to say is,
我觉得有一件很重要的事情
that I think one of the most important things
希望你一定要记得
for you to always remember...
尤其是现在
e-- especially now,
就是 在这个...
y-- you know, in this...
时代 在生活里
day and age... I mean, in life...
真的 就是
really, is that y-- is that...
你要善待女性
y-- you have to be nice to women.
你听懂我说的了吗
Did you-- Do you understand what I'm saying?
听懂了
Yeah.
好
Okay.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好了 妈妈 我们会带这位年轻人去他房♥间
Okay, Mom. We'll show this fine young man to his room now.
-好的 走吧 -你不去 妈妈
- Okay. Let's do this. - Not you, Mom.
你得把车开到访客停车场
You need to move your vehicle to the visitor's lot.
但我得帮他取出行李
But I need to help him unpack.
你得先把车开走 妈妈
First you need to move the vehicle, Mom.
-好吧 -后边还有人在等
- Yeah. - People are waiting.
我是单亲妈妈 就他一个孩子
I'm a single parent. He's my only child.
这件事对我们很重要
This is a really big deal for us.
妈
Mom.
好了 没事的 没关系
Just-- It's-- It's cool. It's fine.
你去开车吧
Just go move the car.
-别担心 妈妈 -是吧
- Don't worry, Mom. - Right?
我们会好好照顾你孩子的
We'll take good care of your baby.
-嗯 -好 我会回来的
- Yeah. - All right. I'll be back.
等一下 等一下
Wait, one second. One second!
好的
Yeah. Okay.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
现在是25磅
So, it's at 25 pounds right now, right?
转动刻度盘 现在是40了
Turn the dial. Boom. Boom! Now it's at 40.
可惜最大重量只有50磅
Too bad these max out at fifty.
我去 你想举更重的吗
Oh, shit. You trying to lift more than that?
我每次撒尿都要举[排]50磅
Uh... Actually, I lift 50 pounds every time I take a piss.
-你该去看看医生 -是的
- Ah, you should get that checked out, dude. - I should.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我是进了宿舍还是健身房♥
Did I walk into a dorm room or a gym-nahsium?
你好 弗莱彻夫人 我是扎克
Hey, Mrs. Fletcher. I'm Zack.
-幸会 -幸会 扎克
- It's nice to meet you. - Oh, hi, nice to meet you, Zack.
你可以叫我伊芙
Hi. You can call me Eve,
-如果你想的话 -好的 伊芙
- If you want to. - All right. Eve.
开始把行李取出来吧
Okay, well just-- Let's get you unpacked.
我发了四条信息
I sent like four,
因为我想她收到
'cause I wanted her to get the message.
很舒服吧
Pretty cozy, huh?
是的 看着很不错 我很喜欢
Uh... Yeah. Looks good in here. Love it.
布兰登 布兰登
Brendan. Brendan?
我带过来了
I brought it.
你不用的
Ah, you didn't have to.
好吧
Well...
已经带来了
Here it is, so...
最后一件事
Oh, one last thing I, uh...
店里那女的说你...
Uh... The woman at the store said that you...
几乎不用给它浇水
barely have to water it.
酷
Cool.
你们还有什么需要的吗
Uh... Is there anything else I can do for you guys?
应该没了
No, I think that's good.
嗯
Yeah.
不需要我带你们去吃午餐什么的吗
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表