剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
I was 31.
-什么 -还是副经理
- What? - And the assistant manager.
好吧 那绝对是犯罪了
Okay, that's definitely a crime.
你知道兼♥职♥教授才挣多少钱吗
Do you know how much adjunct professors get paid?
我知道
I do.
我猜你得从其他地方赚钱 是吧
I guess you gotta make your money somewhere, huh?
至少我不偷小孩的东西
At least I didn't steal from children.
老天 我很久没抽过了
God, I haven't done that in so long.
是吗
Yeah?
好了 我之前从来没抽过这种
Okay, I've never used one of these though, so...
这是电子烟 你吸进去就行了
Well, it's a vape. You just kinda suck in.
-我不按旁边的任何东西 -是的
- Okay. I don't press anything on the side. - No.
懂了
Okay. I get it.
谢谢
Thank you..
你觉得罗伊在最后知道他疯了吗
Do you think Roy knew he was losing it at the end?
我相信他知道
I know he did.
他很害怕
You know, he was scared.
你觉得那是什么样的感觉
What do you think that feels like?
无助
Hopeless.
漂离
Just floating away from...
你爱的所有人
everyone you love.
你想去泡热水浴吗
Do you wanna get in a hot tub?
你有吗
Do you have one?
没 但我邻居有 他们不在家
No. But my neighbors do and they're not here.
他们说你可以用吗
Did they say you can get in that hot tub?
我 他们没说我不能用
I-- They didn't say I couldn't.
你的门上需要挂条领带 门把手上
You-- You need a tie for your door. The handle.
-你知道吗 -你真老
- You know about that? - You're so old.
我真老
I'm so old.
如果你需要我可以借你一条领带
Well, I'll lend you a tie if you need it.
-有需要 我没领带 -我会放在爱心包裹里
- I do. I don't have a tie. - That'll be your care package.
也许你该参加一些校内体育活动
Maybe you should play some intramurals.
加入一个队伍或许会很有趣
Might be kinda fun to be on a team again.
嗯 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
听着 我们大概今晚就得回去
So, look, I think we're gonna have to head back tonight.
我知道这很让人失望 但是
Yeah, I know it's a bummer, but, uh...
乔纳森需要处于一个熟悉的环境
Johnathan needs to be in familiar surroundings.
你懂的
And, uh... you know.
我懂
Yeah. I get it.
我们就不该带上他的
Look, we shouldn't have brought him.
贝瑟妮硬要我带上他
Bethany really pushed for it, and, uh--
为什么他是的最爱
Why is he your favorite?
什么
What?
不是这样的
That's not true.
就是
It is, though.
拜托
Come on.
这本应该是属于我们的周末
It's supposed to be, like, our weekend.
我只是不...
I-- I just didn't...
-我知道 -所以我不确定
- I know. I know. - So, I dunno. I dunno.
-抱歉这么让人失望 这... -很傻
- I'm sorry it's disappointing. It's... - It's dumb.
是这样的
Look, here's the thing.
乔纳森有很多需求
Jonathan has so many... needs.
而你没有
And you don't.
我知道这不公平
I know it's not fair.
但问题是 你很好
But the thing is, is you're good.
你很好 我不必担心你
You're good. I don't have to worry about you.
你很聪明 你擅长体育
You're-- You're so smart. You are good at sports.
人们喜欢你
You're-- People like you. People love you.
一切
Everything-- Things...
我不必担心你
I don't need to worry about you.
你很好 知道吗
You're good. Yeah?
-嗯 -是啊 很好
- Yeah. - Yeah. Good.
不在这儿
It's not here.
你确定不在你房♥间吗
You sure it's not in your room?
是的 我们找遍了 你找了书包吗
No, we checked everywhere. Did you look in the backpack?
找了六次了
Yeah, like six times.
我们走吧 回家再说
Let's just go. We'll deal with it at home.
布兰登 你找到小条纹的话通知我们
Brendan, you'll let us know if you find Stripey.
谢谢你周末让我们住在宿舍
Thank you for letting us crash this weekend.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了
All right.
你保重
Take care of yourself.
你可以的
Come on, you got this.
谢谢
Thanks.
天 她好烂
God, she sucks.
她 她就是个婊♥子♥ 但我爱她
She was... She's a bitch, but I loved her.
这样最好
It was for the best, you know.
-有约会吗 -没有
- Seeing anybody now? - No...
就是Tinder上约的那些人 不过
Just like random Tinder people. But...
很糟 我知道 但是
it's bad, I know, but it's...
有时候你需要做♥爱♥ 对吧
Sometimes, you just need to get fucked, right?
我想象不了
I mean, I can't-- I just cannot imagine having sex
和一个你刚认识的人
with somebody that you've just...
-做♥爱♥ -很奇怪
- ...met. - It's weird.
但总比什么都没有好
But it's better than nothing.
我妈以前...
My mom had this thing...
我们的邻居是个退休警♥察♥
where our next-door neighbor who was, um... a retired cop.
他老婆上夜班的时候
He used to come over to the house sometimes
他有时会到我们家来
when his wife was working the graveyard shifts,
他们会在沙发上搂抱
and they would just like cuddle on the couch together...
看电视
and watch TV.
应该就只做了这些
I think that's all they did.
他们就坐在那 她称他为她的电视伙伴
They just sat there. She called him her TV buddy.
我知道
I know.
然后他老婆退休了 就没有再这样过了
But then, his wife retired and then it stopped.
听上去很棒
That sounds really nice.
我也想要个电视伙伴
I want a TV buddy.
当然 那多好啊
Yeah. Totally. Yeah.
实际上 我头两辆车都被我撞坏了
Actually, I wrecked both my first two cars.
-是吗 -嗯 第一辆买♥♥了还不到两周
- Oh, really? - Yeah, and like the first one within two weeks.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
我就是个差劲的司机
I'm just a terrible driver honestly.
天 太惨了
God. That's terrible.
我到了
Here I am.
你到了
Here you are.
我在一个新创办的杂♥志♥里发表了一篇文章
So, I have an essay in this new lit magazine,
他们周三在布鲁克林会举办创刊派对
and they're having a launch party in Brooklyn on Wednesday.
你该跟我一起去
You should come with me.
作为你的约会对象吗
You mean like as your date?
是的
Yeah.
周三比较难
You know, Wednesdays are tough,
-不过让我看看... -好的
- but let me see-- - Okay.
没事 我 当我没问
Don't worry about it. I-- I didn't.
等等
Hey, wait!
晚安 柯蒂斯
No. Have a good night, Curtis.
答案是肯定的 我有过
The answer is yes, I have.
不过就一次
But just one time.
是和两个女人吗
Was it with two-- two women...
两个 还是
and two-- or and...
还是和两个女人
or was it with two women...
还是和两个男人
...or was it with two men?
还是一男一女
Or one woman and one man?
是三个女人
It was three women.
我前任 以及她前任
It was my ex, and then her ex, so...
很复杂
very complicated.
好吧
Okay.
你呢 你喜欢什么
What about you? What's your deal? What's your thing?
我 很奇怪 我
I mean, I th-- It's weird. I've...
我...
I mean, I...
我儿子去上大学了
My son went away to college...
我也不知道 自那以后 我就一直有...
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表