剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
Any hot weekend plans?
没有
Uh... No.
-没什么安排 -好吧
- Nothing really. - Yeah.
其实 我...
Actually, I, um...
我要去赴个约会
I-- I am going on a... a date.
今晚
Tonight.
我很久没这样了 今天是头一回
It's my first in a really long time.
挺不错的 对吗
That's cool, right?
你想看他的照片吗
Do you wanna see his pic?
你想我看吗
D-- Do you want me to see it?
-我不知道 -我想看
- I don't know. - I wanna see it.
-好 好 -我想看
- Okay. Okay. - Yes, I wanna see it. Yes.
-大家都这样 -好吧 给 只是...
- Th-- That's a normal thing. - Okay, here. Just...
好吧 他看着还行
Okay. He looks good!
-真的吗 -他看上去人挺好
- Really? - Yeah, he looks nice.
什么意思 人挺好
What do you mean, he's nice?
我不知道 我觉得他看着很可靠
I don't know-- I-- -I think he looks solid.
就像是...
You know, like a...
知道他像什么吗 他看着像
You know what he looks like? He looks like that thing
婚礼蛋糕上的小人
that's on the top of, like, wedding cakes.
蛋糕装饰
A cake topper?
对 他看着像蛋糕装饰
Yeah, he looks like a cake topper.
-真的吗 -其实还不错
- He does? - That's not bad.
-这… -算是理想型了
- Well... - That's like ideal.
对吧 就像是…
Right? Just like...
他 他长得挺帅 而且你知道吗
He-- He looks good. And, you know what?
没人和蛋糕装饰
No one's ever had a bad experience
有过什么不愉快
with a cake topper.
有些人还是有过的吧
I mean, some people might have.
怎么可能 而且你知道吗
I-- I don't know how. And, you know what?
他说不定就是那个人
He could be the one, right?
我也不确定
I don't know.
许可就要大声说出来
谢谢大家
Thank you.
许可是可以撤回的
我可没许可参加这个
Yeah, well, I didn't consent to
无聊到死的活动
being bored out of my fucking skull.
我觉得好危险
I don't feel safe.
别说了
Stop.
许可必须重申
好了 我想请两位志愿者上来帮忙
Okay. I'd love to have two volunteers help me out.
见鬼
Oh shit.
谢谢你 上来吧
Thank you. Come on up.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
去你的 这可是骚扰
Fuck, that's harassment.
你 那边的
You over there.
那个逼你朋友举手的家伙
The one forcing his friends hand up.
上前来
Come up here.
我们要做一个关于许可的角色扮演
We're gonna do a little role-play about consent.
好吗
Okay?
你是麦克斯
You are Max.
你是萨姆
You are Sam.
我们都是男的吗
We're both guys?
取决于你
That's up to you.
重要的是麦克斯和萨姆
All that matters is that Max and Sam
这学期一直在约炮
have been hooking up this semester.
但是某天晚上麦克斯不是很想做
But on this particular night Max doesn't feel like it.
问题是 萨姆这天还有期待性♥爱♥的权利吗
The question is, does Sam have the right to expect sex?
没有
No.
没有
No.
-没有 -没有 哥们
- No. - No, dude.
没有
No.
你好啊 美女
Hey, girl.
-你在干什么呢 -学习
- What you doing? - I'm studying.
你真♥他♥妈♥性感
You look fucking hot.
-我想来一发 -我说过了 我要学习
- I wanna hook up. - I told you, I have to study.
来嘛
Come on.
不要就是不要 别逼我
Hey. No means no. Don't pressure me.
我知道你想要
I know you want it.
行了 你不用做这么多
Okay. You don't have to do that for this.
我不会更新我的许可
我不会更新我的许可
I'm not renewing my consent.
你走吧
你走吧
You need to leave.
行吧 看你的破书吧
Fine. Enjoy your stupid book.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
行了 就这样吧
Okay, that's enough.
…社交圈内知名的年轻夫妻
...socially prominent young couple
计划环游世界
plan to take a trip around the world.
-报社要派你去吗 -不 我从报社辞职了
- The paper's sending you? - No, I've quit the paper.
我们要在安定下来 成为美国式家长前
We're gonna have a last fling before we settle down
最后放纵一次
and become good old American parents.
可是 罗杰 你没有无缘无故
But, Roger, you just didn't give up your job
就从报社辞职吧
on the paper for no reason at all?
亲爱的 这次旅行是灵感
Oh, darling, this trip's an inspiration.
8点 贝拉索伦托 今晚见
好啊
还记得我答应你的那个蜜月旅行吗
Do you remember the honeymoon I promised you?
我们现在可以去了
Well, we're gonna have it.
但现在情况变了
But things are different now.
-我们要考虑宝宝 -正是因为这个
- We've got to think about the baby. - Well, that's just it.
宝宝出生后 我们就没法去任何地方了
As soon as the baby comes we won't be able to go anywhere.
再说 我想让我们的孩子出生在美国
Besides, I want our baby born in the USA.
也许我们甚至可以去创办报社
Maybe we can get to work and start that little paper.
但这样的旅行会要一大笔钱
Oh, but a trip like this costs a fortune.
-你拿到了超过两万吗 -我去
- Did you get more than the 20,000? - Oh, shit.
没有 事实上 我们没有拿到两万
Well, no. As a matter of fact, we didn't get the 20,000.
我们房♥产是以现金交易的 只拿到了1.35万
We sold the property for cash and got 13,500.
1.35万足够去旅行
Well, can you take a trip and buy a paper...
-再买♥♥个报社吗 -罗伊
- ...and all that on 13,500? - Roy...
别忘了还有律师费 课税减免之类的
Don't forget there's still lawyers' fees, deductions, stuff like that.
那你到底拿到了多少 罗杰
Just how much did you get, Roger?
我正要给你说
I'm trying to tell you...
罗伊
Roy...
课税减免后 我们拿到了一万
After the deductions, we got 10,000.
一万
10,000?
乔治 我是伊芙·弗莱彻
George. This is Eve Fletcher.
我也很无奈 给你语♥音♥留言
I feel terrible, uh, leaving this on a voicemail,
但你♥爸♥爸
but your father...
今天又出了点事
had another incident today,
我们需要你过来接他
and we are gonna need you to come pick him up.
我希望你知道我们有多爱你♥爸♥爸
I hope you know how much we all love your father here.
但这个时候
Um... But at this point
他所需要的帮助已经超出了我们的能力了
he-- he needs more help than we can provide.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我想你会喜欢这些
Thought you might like these.
满意了吗
You happy now?
准备好了吗 罗伊
You all set, Roy?
-嗯 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
-我准备好了 -好
- I'm all set. - Okay.
-抱歉 -再见
- I'm sorry. - I'll see you soon.
哥们 你刚才伏特加果冻喝得真猛
Dude, you took those Jell-O shots like a champ.
-我喜欢伏特加果冻 -太厉害了
- I-- I-- I love Jell-O. - Man, that was fucking badass.
-因为你知道那只是... -佩服
- 'Cause you know it's just-- - That was sick.
只是蔗糖
It's just sucrose, baby.
基本上就是胶质
It's basically just gelatine.
就是果冻 别嫉妒
It's just jelly, and-- Don't be jelly...
别嫉妒
Don't be jel--
信息
妈
问问你怎么样了
布兰登
大学太赞了
麦克斯
Hey max.
萨姆
Sam!
我到处找你
I've been looking all over for you.
-是吗 -嗯
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表