剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
"You could even say that Linda's beautiful body saved my life,
因为要是我当初没有留在派对上
because if I hadn't stayed at the party
看我能否"推倒"她
to see if I could get into her pants,
我就会和唐尼一起上那辆车
I would have definitely gotten into that car with Donny,
我今天多半也就死了 就像他和弗兰克一样
and I would probably be dead today, just like him and Frank.
我没有能上到琳达 但我有幸还活着
I did not get lucky with Linda, but I am lucky to be alive."
嗯 这是个悲伤的故事 巴里
Yeah, um... that's very sad, Barry.
你说得对 我们都很幸运我们都还活着
Uh, and you're right, we're-- all very lucky to be alive.
但在这些转折点文章里
But in these turning point essays,
我想要你们专注于
what I'd really like you all to focus on
你在生命中做了有意识选择的那些时刻
are moments in your life when you made a conscious choice,
知道那个决定会永久改变
knowing that that decision would permanently change
你的人生轨迹
the shape of your life.
只有在那时你才算是你本人故事的真正作者
Only then are you truly the author of your own story.
这就是我的故事
This is my story.
这是我的 这是我创作的我的故事
This is my-- This is my story that I authored.
-不 我... 不 -讲真
- No, I was t-- Uh, no. - Seriously.
怎么
What?
学习
Study.
学习
Study.
-我在学啊 -你没有
- I am. - No you're not.
我在学
I am, though.
该学习的是你
It's... You study.
操
Fuck.
一般不这样的
Doesn't usually...
美食
It's okay.
我能帮你
I can help.
你想谈谈吗
You wanted... to talk?
我真的喜欢你
I... really like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
我从没有过这样的感觉
I've never felt like this before.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
你真美
You are so beautiful.
我不行 我不行 我们不行
I can't-- I can't-- We can't...
抱歉 我真混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry. I'm an asshole.
-我 -不不 你不是
- I'm-- - No, no, no, no, you're not.
你喜欢吃 对吗
Yeah, you like that shit, don't you?
别停 别停 继续 继续
Wait, don't stop, don't stop. Keep going. Keep going.
别停
Don't stop.
好爽
Fuck yeah.
他妈的小骚货
Fucking dirty little slut.
操
Fuck.
操
Fu--
搞什么
Ah, what the fuck?
混♥蛋♥ 你想噎死我
You asshole! You were choking me!
-混♥蛋♥ -什么鬼
- You asshole! - What the fuck?
-不 我没有 -你有
- No, I wasn't. - Yes, you were.
-我没有 -我没法呼吸了 布兰登
- No, I wasn't. - I couldn't breathe, Brendan.
你什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你明明很享受
You're fuck-- You were fucking into it.
我没有 你根本不知道我在那
I wasn't! You didn't even know I was there!
滚出我房♥间
Get the fuck out of my room!
克洛伊 我不知道 对不起
Chloe, I-- I didn't know that. I'm so sorry.
不 拿上你的东西 滚
No, take your shit and go.
-滚 -拜托 克洛伊 克洛伊
- Get out. - Please. Chloe. Chloe.
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表