剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
Where can we, uh-- you wanna sit--
好
Oh, yeah.
哪儿都行 抱歉 这里就是随意坐
Anywhere. Sorry, it's kind of a free for all. Um...
-看看有什么 -要把包摘下来吗
- What've we got here? - Wanna take off your bag?
给
There you go.
找到了 来瓶啤酒吗
Hey, got your-- Wanna beer?
-好 来一瓶吧 -好
- Sure. I'll have a beer. - All right.
-就当是派对了 -没问题
- Let's make it a party. - Yeah, you got it.
-宿舍派对 -宿舍派对
- It's a dorm party. - Dorm party.
能给我一个吗
Hey, can I get one of those?
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好让梦想成真了吗
Ready to make your dreams come true?
反正也越来越大了
Not getting any younger.
你为什么要来呢
Why are you doing this?
这是我的遗愿清单
It's on my bucket list.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不紧张
No.
你为什么要等这么久
Why'd you wait so long?
我以为我不能来
I didn't think I was allowed.
你一直是个乖女孩 对吗
You were always a good little girl, huh?
我不想再当乖女孩了
I don't wanna be a good girl anymore.
那你今天很幸运
Well, it's your lucky day.
门外面有两个火♥辣♥的帅哥等着你
I've got two hot studs waiting right outside the door.
-你准备好了吗 -随时可以开始
- You ready? - I'm so ready.
天啊... 不了
Oh, my-- No.
布罗德州大学 欢迎家长们
我上学的时候女孩们不会穿成这样
Girls did not dress like that when I went to school.
你肯定艳遇很多吧
You must be cleaning up.
来点华夫饼吗
Wanna try some waffle?
滴滴 这就来啦 滴滴滴 很脆哦
Beep, beep. It's backing up. Beep, beep, beep. It's crunchy.
-喜欢吗 -今天什么计划
- Yeah, you like that? - So, what's the plan for today?
我在想 我们可以去看橄榄球赛
I was thinking we could go to the football game.
如果...
If, um...
那算了
Guess not.
试试这个苹果酱
You try the applesauce?
哈丁顿殡仪馆
你可能不知道 但是
You might not know this, but, uh...
我上过几年大学
I went to college for a couple of years.
主修开派对 干傻事
I majored in partying and being stupid.
是啊
Yeah.
我被迫退学时
I was so ashamed...
感到羞愧难当
when I flunked out.
我浪费了那么多钱
All that wasted money...
我试着向我爸道歉
I tried to apologize to my dad,
他对我说 "别在意"
and he tells me, "Don't worry about it."
他说 "来给我♥干♥活吧
He says, "Come work for me.
正如我愿"
It's all I ever wanted."
他让这事变成了一件好事
He made it into a good thing.
这个男人就是这样
That's who this man was.
你们懂的
You know.
他对所有人都怀着爱和包容之心
He loved and accepted everybody...
接受大家真正的样子
for who they were.
他从不要求别人
Never wanted you to be...
戴上面具
somebody you weren't.
这个男人是我的英雄
This man's my hero.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, Pop.
别碰他
Hey, get away from him.
你没资格碰他
You got no right.
你把他当成变♥态♥踢出了养老院
You kick him out for being some kind of pervert,
现在你还敢来这给他送吻
then you come here and you wanna give him a kiss?
或许你才是变♥态♥ 你想过没有
Maybe you're the pervert. You ever think of that?
请不要这么叫我 乔治
Please don't call me that, George.
你确实有变♥态♥的厚脸皮
Well, you sure got the nerve of a pervert.
节哀顺变 我很抱歉...
I am so sorry for your loss. I'm so sor--
我父亲是个好人
My father was a good man.
如果我冒犯了你 我很抱歉 乔治
I'm sorry if I offended you, George.
你父亲对我意义重大
Your father meant a lot to me.
对你的遭遇我很抱歉 仪式很温馨
I'm so sorry for your loss. It was a lovely service.
好吧
Okay.
-你想喝一杯吗 -好 拜托了
- You wanna get a drink? Ah, yes. Please.
-好吧 -求之不得
- Yeah. Okay. - Yeah. Please.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
我也很高兴我来了
I'm glad I'm here, too.
那...
Um... So, um...
我在想前几天晚上我们的对话
you know, I was thinking about our conversation the other night...
我能不能
and I was wondering...
向你讨教一下写作方面的事
if I could pick your writer brain a bit.
我不知道你是来向我讨教的
I didn't realize this was gonna be a brain pick.
我还以为我们只是出来聚聚
I thought we were just hanging out.
是的 我也是这么想的 我们是出来聚聚
Oh... Yeah. That-- Me too. That's what we're doing.
天呐 抱歉了 我...
Oh, God-- I'm sorry then. Oh. I...
只是那个用词 "讨教"
It's just that phrase. "Pick your brain."
-天呐 太有干劲了 -抱歉
- God, it's so aggressive. - Oh. I'm sorry.
我不是那个意思
Yeah, I didn't mean to put it that way.
不 是我的错 我不该反应那么...
No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted that...
没关系
It's fine.
父权制 父权制 父权制
Patriarchy. Patriarchy. Patriarchy.
父权制
Patriarchy.
父权制
Patriarchy.
我明白了 男人都不是好东西
I get it. Men suck.
你阐明了自己的观点
You made your point.
父权制 父权制 父权制
Patriarchy. Patriarchy. Patriarchy.
-抱歉 不好意思 -不好意思
- Sorry. Excuse me. - No, excuse me.
-抱歉 -退后
- Sorry. - Back away.
父权制 父权制 父权制
Patriarchy. Patriarchy. Patriarchy.
往前跑
Go long.
往前跑
Go long!
各位 你们想去餐车那边转转吗
Hey, do you guys wanna hit those food trucks?
-爱死它们了 -你饿了吗
- Aw, I love them... - You hungry, man?
它们让我无比想念奥斯汀
They make me miss Austin so much.
好了 我知道了 你想念奥斯汀 我们会去的
Okay, I get it. You miss Austin. We'll visit.
你喜欢卡车 对吧 哥们
You like trucks, right, buddy?
对吧
Right?
我们是小怪兽[Lady Gaga粉丝外号♥]
We're the Little Monsters,
我们欢迎家长们来到布罗德州大学
and we'd like to welcome all you parents to BSU.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
*想要你坏坏的爱*
* Want your bad romance *
好了 坚持一下 约翰
All right, hold on, John.
我能碰你吗 我能碰你吗
Can I touch you? Can I touch you?
你想要你的耳机吗
Do you want your headphones?
*我想要你的一切 只要不用付出代价*
* I want your everything As long as it's free *
*我想要你的爱*
* I want your love *
*爱 爱 爱 我想要你的爱*
* Love, love, love I want your love *
爸爸在这里 你没事了 你没事了
Daddy's here. You're safe. You're safe.
好了 深呼吸
Okay, breathe deep.
*我想要你在沙滩上密密麻麻的吻*
* I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand *
这就对了 你能试着深呼吸吗
There you go. Can you take a deep breath?
这就对了 这就对了
There you go, there you go.
我高中时在一个餐饮区里的麦当劳打工
I worked at McDonald's in a food court in high school.
我以前总偷快乐儿童餐里的豆豆娃
I used to steal the Beanie Babies from the Happy Meals
然后拿到外面单独卖♥♥
and sell them on the side.
我在Anthropologie店里打工的时候
Well, when I worked at Anthropologie,
我经常偷有瑕疵的连衣裙
I used to steal defective dresses,
然后让我朋友拿去退货换钱
and then, my friends would return them for cash
我从中提成
and I would keep a cut.
所以你是帮派头目
Okay, so you're a mob boss.
对 没错 害怕了吗
Oh, yeah. That's right. You scared now?
没有
Nah.
你不能让人们对他们
You can't hold people responsible
在青少年时期做过的事情负责
for stuff they did when they were teenagers.
他们的大脑还没有发育完全
Their brains haven't fully developed yet.
我那时已经31岁了
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表