剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
经常有人这么说
That's, uh, that's... what I hear.
-我在大学的时候很受欢迎
Well, you know-- you know, I was very popular in college.
我有过很多美妙的性♥爱♥ 还有很高的
I had a lot of really great sex, and I had a very high level
自尊心
of self-esteem, so.
我也是
Same here.
-是的 -是的
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, yeah.
你该看看我的Instagram
You should check out my Instagram.
天 我等不及了
Oh, my God, I can't wait.
我觉得很有可能
I think there's a good chance
我们生活在一个计算机模拟世界里
we're living in a computer simulation.
所以这一切都不是真的
So, none of this is real?
我也不知道 我想我
Like, I don't know, I guess I'm more
更相信精神上的东西
of a spiritual person in that sense.
那你也许会对这个理论感同身受
Then you would probably relate to this theory.
-我要去倒点酒 -你还好吗
- I might get some more wine. - You okay?
嗯 我之前感觉很累
Yeah, no-- Yeah, I was feeling so tired
现在我就像...
now I'm like-- I'm so--
突然 我就清醒了
All of a sudden, I'm really awake.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
-要我陪你去吗 -不用 不用
- You want me to come with you? - No, no, no, I'm really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
恢复精力
Getting a second wind.
时间是什么 因为如果你在那
I'm just like, what is time? Because if you're there--
那是另一个错觉
That's another illusion.
妈
今晚要回家 我需要缓缓
你喜欢歌♥唱小组吗
Do you like being in a singing group?
很有意思
Dude, it is so much fun.
我们的声音混在一起
All our voices, blending together,
让自己迷失在其中
just kind of lose yourself in there.
真希望我也可以
Wish I could do that.
很辛苦 但我喜欢其他所有的
It's a lot of hard work. But I like all the other
小怪兽 所以这也有所帮助
Little Monsters, so... that helps.
除了一个人 那人是混♥蛋♥
Except one, there's one asshole.
总是有一个混♥蛋♥
There's always one asshole, like--
就像是宇宙法则一样
It's like the law of the universe.
是啊
Yeah. Totally.
这派对不错
This was a nice party.
谢谢
Thank you.
你当时有庆祝吗
Hey... did you celebrate yours?
-我改名 -对
- My name change? - Yeah.
没有
No.
但我记得手里握着那张纸
But I remember holding that paper in my hand,
那是怎样的感觉
what that felt like.
生平第一次正式做自己
I was officially myself for the first time in my life.
意义重大
That was huge.
这个... 我知道这跟你的不一样
Well this-- I know this is not that.
我只是以为我会
No, I just thought I would feel...
感觉一点不同
like a little different.
好奇怪
It's so weird.
我不想第一个说晚安
I hate to be the first to say goodnight, but,
明天要上学
tomorrow's a school day.
不 柯蒂斯 谢谢你
Oh, no. Oh, Curtis, thank you for...
-谢谢 -过来
- Thank you. - ...coming.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
晚安 伊芙·麦奇
Goodnight, Eve Mackie.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
-好了 -你最好了
- All right, all right. - You're the best.
-你喜欢什么 -我很少喝酒
- So, what do you like? - Uh, I-- I-- I don't drink much.
天 你是摩♥门♥教♥的吗
Oh God, What are you, a Mormon?
不是
Uh, no....
我也许是超验主义者
I might be a Transcendentalist.
你喜欢伊芙 对吗
You have a crush on Eve, don't you?
有那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
留意的话就能看出来
I mean only if you're paying attention.
我知道这很怪 我只是
I know it's-- I know it's weird, I just--
不怪
It's not weird.
一点不怪
It's not weird at all.
你确定不想再喝一杯吗
You sure you don't want to stay for just one more drink?
他们很快就会回来
They're gonna be back any second, just...
我也希望我能留下来陪你买♥♥醉
Oh, I wish I could stay here and get drunk with you.
-玩得开心 再见 -再见
- Have fun. Bye. - Okay, goodbye.
养好你的脚
Take care of your foot.
已经好多了
it's feeling better already.
-去睡觉 -好的
- Go to bed. - Yes, yes.
-我爱你 -好
- I love you. - Okay.
-再见 -派对很赞
- Bye-bye. - Great party.
拜拜
Oh, bye.
她打我的蛋
She punched me in the nuts...
而我是坏人
and I'm the bad guy.
她打你
She punched you?
是
It's...
我的错
my fault.
完全是我的错
Completely my fault.
你想要烈酒后饮品吗
Do you want a chaser of more?
不了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
好
Okay.
-你有带电子烟吗 -当然
- Do you have that vape pen? - Of course.
-能给我看看吗 -可以
- Could I see it? - You can.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah, mm-hmm.
-记得怎么抽吗 -记得
- You remember how? - I do.
-真有天赋 -谢谢
- You're a natural. - Thank you.
你不必抽的
You don't have to.
但你可以
But you can.
我今晚真的很想跳舞
I really wanted to dance tonight.
那会很有意思的
That would've been really fun.
我们来跳吧
We should do it.
-阿曼达 -怎么
- Amanda. - What?
能陪我跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
我会很温柔的
I'll be gentle.
谢谢你 真的
Thank you. Really.
-你要小便吗 -不用
- You gotta pee or something? - No, I'm good.
我该走了
I should get going.
好好休息
Get some rest.
回来再见
I'll see you when you get back.
好啊
Yeah... Totally.
-谢谢 -客气 混♥蛋♥
- Thanks. - Yep. You got it, dipshit.
我知道 你什么意思
No, I know. Well, what do you mean?
布兰登
Oh! Brendan--
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表