剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表
-我贪心了 -我能看出来
- I got a little greedy. - I can see that.
我能怎么补偿你
How can I make it up to you?
你可以请我喝一杯
You could get me a drink.
没问题 你要喝什么
Of course. What will it be?
白葡萄酒 加冰
White wine. With ice.
不说请吗
No "please"?
是的
No.
-你真专横 -废话怎么那么多
- Well, aren't you bossy? - Why are you still talking?
-晚餐扎克请客 -什么 凭什么
- Mm, dinner's on Zack. - What? Why?
他是老虎机冠军
He's the slot machine champ.
老实说
Okay, being completely honest,
我在我们离开福克斯伍兹前就把钱用光了
I spent all my money before we even left Foxwoods.
-不是吧 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
我喝醉了
I was so drunk.
他给我买♥♥了一条屁♥股♥上印有"骚货"的运动裤
He bought me sweatpants that say "slut" across the butt.
-是的 -恶心
- I did. - Ew!
你们什么时候去的福克斯伍兹
When did you guys go to Foxwoods?
我去上个厕所
Um... I'm gonna... go to the bathroom.
我也要去
I gotta go, too.
你可以跟我说的
You could've told me.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我们在说福克斯伍兹吗
We talking about Foxwoods?
不是 另一件事 我们是室友
No. The... other thing. We're roommates, you know?
朋友
Friends.
你为什么要瞒着我这事
Why would you keep something like that from me?
没事了
It's all good, man.
你住这附近吗
So, uh, do you live around here?
不
No.
-你是作家吗 -不是
- You're a writer? - Nope.
你做什么的
What do you do?
我看很多毛♥片♥
I watch a lot of porn.
天呐
Oh, my God.
抓我屁♥股♥
Grab my ass.
抓我屁♥股♥
Grab my ass.
还喜欢什么 还喜欢什么
What else? What else?
跪下
Get on your knees.
喂 快点
Hello? Hurry up.
-你住哪 -不远
- Where do you live? - Not too far.
带我过去
Take me there.
你怎么在寿司店吃鸡肉
How are you eating chicken at a sushi spot?
我不喜欢水里的食物
I don't like food from the water.
你该试试
You should try it.
他在上周前从没吃过 现在可喜欢了
He never had it until last week and now he loves it.
-不了 谢谢 -尝一口嘛
- No, thank you. - Just try a little bit...
没事 我这有很多
Oh, that's okay. I have plenty right here.
金枪鱼要求进入你体内
Tuna is demanding to be inside of you.
-我不想要 -不是我 只是...
- I actually don't want it. - It's not me, it's just the--
够了 我不想要
Stop. Stop! I don't want it.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
舔我奶♥子♥
Lick my nipples.
舔我的
Now... Now you lick mine.
可以吗 拜托了
Will you? Come on, please?
他为什么不告诉我他是同性恋
Why didn't he just tell me he was gay?
也许他不是
Maybe he isn't.
好吧 或者告诉我他喜欢男生什么的
Okay, or he's like into guys or whatever.
我不介意
Like, I'm cool with it, you know?
不是每个白人顺性直男都这么想
Well, not every straight cis white boy is.
我不是白人顺性直男
I'm not a straight cis white boy!
我是布兰登
Like, I'm-- I'm Brendan.
-好吧 -我真的是
- Oh, okay. - I am!
我是个好人 我风趣
I'm a nice guy, and I'm funny, and...
高中的时候 大家都喜欢我
in high school, everyone liked me.
而现在我成了坏人
And now I'm just like the bad guy,
我不知道怎么会这样
I don't know how that happens.
欢迎加入感到不自在群体
Well, welcome to feeling uncomfortable.
去你的
Fuck you!
我有不自在过
I've been uncomfortable.
我知道 这对你来说很不寻常
I know. This is unusual for you.
但我们中有的人无时不刻都有这样的感受
But some of us feel that way all the time.
不是很爽吧
It's not that great, right?
是的 很糟糕
No, it sucks.
嗯
Yeah.
我能陪你回家吗
Can I walk you home?
可以
Yes.
爽 我喜欢你对我发号♥施令
Oh, yeah. I love it when you tell me things to do.
叫我舔你手指
Tell me to suck your fingers.
-舔我手指 -好
- Suck my fingers. - Okay.
告诉我你喜欢
Tell me you love it.
好
Okay...
命令我
Tell me the things to do.
我一直有命令你
I have been telling you what to do.
不 我知道 命令我点别的事
No, no, I know, but tell me different things.
比如 让我把鸡♥巴♥放你嘴里
Like, tell me... tell me to put my dick in your mouth.
我们还是按常规的来吧
Yeah, why don't we just do it the regular way.
你要♥射♥了♥吗
Are you coming right now?
你要♥射♥了♥吗
Are you coming right now?
你能忍♥住吗 你能忍♥住吗
Okay, can-- can you hold it? Can you try to hold it?
拜托 忍♥住
Oh! Please, hold it.
尽量别... 你能...
Try not to-- Can--
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我出来了
Ooh. I'm... I'm out.
我鸡鸡出来了
I fell out.
谢谢你送我回家
Thank you for walking me home.
我是绅士
I'm a gentleman.
想上来吗
So... wanna come up?
不了 谢谢
Mm, no thanks.
但我还是想吻你
But I still wanna kiss you.
好啊 没问题
Yes, yeah, definitely.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
我无法停止想你
顺便说下 我是朱利安
剧集 | 弗莱彻夫人 | 导航列表