剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
欢迎加入我们的青年交响乐团 欢迎
Welcome to our Youth Orchestra, welcome!
你能加入是我们的荣幸
It's an honor to have you.
所以说 基本上是个人就能进团吗
So, uh, basically there's a place for everybody.
对
Yes.
下一个
Next.
- 我7岁就开始弹羽管键琴了 - 啊
- I started playing harpsichord at seven. - Ah!
我的老天 对不起
Oh my God, I'm so sorry.
我没注意到有人在这儿
I didn't realize that anyone was there.
我的人生故事
The story of my life.
你知道 一开始我才是明星 不是我弟弟
You know, at first I was the star, not my brother.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
我在弹琴的时候他会盯著我看
He used to stare at me when I played.
我是他的偶像 他的姐姐
He idolized me. His big sister.
我才是真正的天才
I was the prodigy.
后来我的父亲把注意力转到Wolfgang身上去了
(莫扎特全名Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
And then my father turned his attentions to Wolfgang.
啊 Wolfgang
Ah, Wolfgang.
等我到了该婚配的年纪
And when I reached a marriageable age,
一切都结束了
that was it.
我的前途成了 泡影
My brilliant career was... poof.
你的戏服挺不错的 祝你愉快
You have a really nice costume. I hope you have a nice day.
别对我这麽冷淡 Hailey
Don't be insipid, Hailey.
我们见过吗
Have we met before?
我是Maria Anna
I'm Maria Anna.
但是我的朋友们叫我Nannerl
But my friends call me Nannerl.
是莫扎特的姐姐Nannerl吗
ike... like Mozart's sister?
这世上还有几个Nannerl
How many Nannerls are there out there?
听著 Rutledge小姐
Listen, Fraulein Rutledge,
你应该振作起来了
it's time to get your schiesse together.
不要犯跟我一样的错误
Don't make the same mistake I did.
什麽错误
What was that?
我放弃了
I gave up.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表