剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
Yes.
我看过你拉大提琴
I saw you sawing on the cello
就好像你在伐树一样
like you were cutting down a tree.
对 我是一个十分有表现力的演奏者
Yes, I'm a very expressive player.
- 一直都是 - 对 不好意思
- Always have been. - Okay, I'm sorry.
我觉得我又开始噁心了 我需要...
I think I'm gonna be sick again, I need to...
你还是被解雇了
You're still fired.
- 不 她辞职 - 不 不 不 不
- No, she quits. - No, no, no, no.
- 看 她自己不干了 - 我 我真的...
- Watch. She quits. - I... I really...
- 你辞职了 海莱 她辞职了 - 我需要这个工作
- You quit, Hailai. She quits. - I need this job.
- 我真的需要这个工作 - 她辞职了
- I really need this job. - She quits.
- 她 你辞职 - 你想混为一谈 大♥师♥
- She... You quit! - You want to mix it up, Maestro?
- 你想混为一谈 - 是 任何时候
- You want to mix it up? - Yeah, whenever.
- 是吗 - 你想当马友友吗
- Yeah? - Yo-Yo Ma wanna be.
- 马友友 - 对
- Yo-Yo Ma? - Yeah.
- 你妈妈的马友友 - 你知道什麽
- Yo mama, Yo-Yo Ma. - You know what?
- 你说什麽 - 我想
- What'd you say? - I want to...
有时候我真听不懂你的口音
Sometimes I have trouble with your accent.
嘘
Shh.
哦
Oh.
再见 再见
Ciao. Ciao.
BGM: "Pa-pa-pa" from The Magic Flute
现在我他妈该怎麽办
Now what the fuck am I gonna do?
Hailey
Hailey.
跟我们走
Come with us.
对 海莱 我们会照顾你的
Yes, Hailai. We'll take care of you.
在我的宫殿裡有很多房♥间
In my palazzo, there are many rooms.
好
Okay.
别吐在出租车上 好麽
Just don't throw up in the taxi, okay?
好
'Kay.
但是你想吐的时候 要告诉我 知道麽
But if you throw up, you tell me. Okay?
我没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表