剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
I heard it in my head again and again.
当有人跟我说话
Whenever anyone talked to me,
我根本听不见任何话语
I couldn't hear anything else.
我只能听见我的声音
Just my voice becoming...
变得苍老
old.
我明白 Alessandra
I understand, Alessandra.
那些人想让我失败
They want me to fail,
当他们注视著我的时候
and when they're eyes are on me, I...
我也会想要失败
I also want to fail.
那麽就对著我唱吧
Then sing to me, then.
我是你的听众
I'm your audience.
你是我的听众
You're my audience.
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
那我会好恨你
Then I hate you.
大♥师♥ 我能在这跟你说句话麽
Maestro, can I speak to you in here for a moment?
有关策划什麽的事情
It's about some programming.
好的 当然 非常高兴为您效劳
Oh, very... Well, yes, uh, absolutely delighted.
哦 天哪 太兴奋了
Oh, come on. Oh, wow! We are frisky.
- 啊 我这一上午啊 - 哦 老天
- Oh, my morning. - Oh, my God.
哦 那一定是挺烦的一个会
Oh, it must have been a heck of a good meeting.
简直是个灾难
Oh! It was a disaster.
我需要 想想别的事情
I just need... I need to think about something else.
我要跟你一起去威尼斯
I am coming to Venice with you.
- 真的吗 太好了 - 你是对的
- You are? That's great news. - You were right.
我知道一个地方 非常浪漫
I know a little place, it's so romantic.
- 好的 赞 - 听著
- Okay, good. - Listen...
我猜你听说了那个巡迴的事情 对麽
So, I guess you heard about the tour, right?
什麽巡迴
What tour?
哦 天哪
Oh. Oh, God.
嗯 在这儿写著
Um, well, here.
这个可能会给你泼点冷水
This is gonna put a damper on your mood.
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
我不知道你还挺会唱歌♥呢
I didn't know that you were such a good singer.
我得知道歌♥唱的感觉 海莱
I have to know how it feels, Hai Lai.
我必须知道
I have to know.
你是怎麽知道你是这块料呢
How do you know if you're good at it?
唱歌♥麽 海莱 我唱歌♥唱得很糟糕啊
At singing? Hai Lai, I'm terrible at singing.
指挥
Conducting.
哦
Okay.
你令我吃惊 海莱
You surprise me, Hai Lai.
- 好呀 - 来吧
- Good. - Come, come, come.
好吧
Okay.
天哪
Oh, my God.
好 想像这是指挥台
Okay, the podium.
这是乐团
And the orchestra.
- 好的 - 准备好了麽
- Okay. - All right?
好 看他们 与他们相通
Okay. Look at them. Connect with them.
- 抬手 记住 - 我们演奏哪一首
- Lift your hands, remember... - What piece are we doing?
哦 你得知道你在演奏哪一首
Oh, you have to know what piece you're doing.
不要问我
Don't ask me.
我们演奏哪一首
Which piece are we doing?
Sibelius: 著名古典音乐家
- 西贝柳斯第五交响曲 - 好的 Sibelius著名古典音乐家
- Sibelius 5. - All right.
嗯 北卡罗莱纳加入了大联盟
Hm. North Carolina enters the big leagues.
好 准备好了麽 两拍之后开始
Okay? You ready? It's in two.
- 是的 - 好
- Yes. - So...
吸气 啊
Inhale. Ah, bah.
好 好
Yes. Yes. Bah.
明白了吗
Yes. Got it?
- 是 - 确定麽
- Yeah. - Si?
是
Yeah.
现在看向乐团
Now look at them.
好
All right.
有点节奏
There's that little batutta
你一定得心裡清楚
section which you have to know by heart,
因为不这样的话 它会让你窒息的
because if not, it's gonna choke you,
你会被打败
you know, it's gonna win you,
- 懂了麽 - 懂了
- Okay? - Okay.
跟他们相通 知道麽
Connect with them, okay?
就像水流中一个小小的涟漪
Like a little teasing thing with flow.
他们就是那麽 达拉拉拉
Bah. They're so... bah, da, da, da, da.
你知道西贝柳斯管这个叫他与上帝的争斗麽
You know that Sibelius called this his struggle with God?
知道麽
You know that?
你准备好加入这场战斗了麽
Are you ready to join the struggle?
是的
Yeah.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
就这样 动作强点
That's it, stronger.
现在 如果你想要让他们演奏 海莱
And now, if you want to make them play, Hai Lai...
你再次得成为一个孩子
You have to become a child again.
是麽 我该怎麽做
Yeah, how do I do that?
放飞思绪
Go away.
合上眼睛一小会儿
Close your eyes for a little bit.
好
Yes.
对我来说是回到墨西哥跟Rivera大♥师♥在一起
For me it's going back to Mexico with Maestro Rivera.
然后睁开眼
And... open your eyes.
给他们
Give it to them.
全部
Big.
左边 你有Warren Boyd
On the left side here, you get Warren Boyd.
如果你搞砸了 他总是会救你的
If you mess up, he'll always save you.
他总会为你在那裡 总是这样
He'll always be there for you. Always.
我欠你的 Warren Boyd 我欠你的
I owe you one Warren Boyd, I owe you one.
工会Bob 他很棒
Bob the union. He's very good.
总是快一点
He's always rushing a little bit,
但是那是出于欢乐 出于对音乐的热爱
but it's out of joy, out of love for the music.
你知道的 是吧
You know. All right?
Betty Cragdale
Betty Cragdale.
最棒的一个 你知道 她什麽都能做
Okay, the best. She's... you know, she can do anything.
她就像甜点上的盐
She's like the salt in the dessert.
还有Cynthia 她演奏起来总是带著激♥情♥和悲伤
And Cynthia, she plays with such passion and such sadness.
我也不知道悲伤是哪儿来的
I... I don't know where it comes from.
利用它 懂了麽 昇华
Use it. Okay? Sublime.
现在 你和每个人都相通了
Now, once you've connected with everybody,
此时此刻
at that point...
你感觉你到家了
You feel you're home.
你不再孤单了
That you're not alone.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
Hailey
Hailey.
嘿
Hey!
大♥师♥ 很高兴见到你
Maestro. It's good to see you.
我们在纽约的都很想念你啊
We miss you in New York.
- 一切都还好麽 - 不错 好
- Everything okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我马上就下去
I'll be right down.
她怎麽样 你觉得
So what's she like, you know?
伟大的Alessandra
The great Alessandra.
有点吓人
It's like a little scary.
- 真的麽 - 她就像歌♥剧界的Stevie Nicks(美国摇滚皇后)
- Really? - She's like the Stevie Nicks of opera.
怎麽了啊 还好麽
What's goin' on? Are you all right?
没事 没事 我就是
Yeah. No, no. I'm...
在想罢♥工♥到底怎麽样了
Just wondering what's going on with the strike.
你知道我不应该谈论这事
You know I'm not supposed to really talk about it.
我知道 我知道 我就是
I know, I know, I just, like...
不会再持续多久了对吧
It can't go on that much longer, right?
Rodrigo怎麽说啊
What's Rodrigo said about it?
他真是什麽也没说
Nothing, really.
也许这也是问题的一部分
Maybe that's part of the problem.
他就是不太擅长跟上层打交道
He just has a bad relationship with red tape.
核心责任
Core responsibility.
他可没造成这一切
He didn't cause this.
是董事会把我们锁在外面
The board are the ones that locked us out.
我觉得 咱俩还是换个话题
I mean, maybe we should just change the subject.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表