剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
第三季 第十集 季终
丛林中的莫扎特
你知道吗 有人说 古典乐是给那些呆板无聊的人听的
You know, they say that classical music is for squares.
但是 我们 古典音乐家们
But us, classical musicians,
可是派对达人
we know how to party!
当我们开派对的时候
And when we party,
必备德尔加多牌超级无敌洋葱辣酱
we party with Delgado's Super Super Super salsa!
我们全家都爱它
In fact, my whole family loves it!
Rodrigo 你总能紧跟节奏
Oh, Rodrigo, you always keep the beat.
是洋葱辣酱的功劳 我亲爱的
It's the salsa, mi amor.
孩子们
Kids!
你们拿的是什麽
What have you got there?
超级无敌脆皮玉米饼
It's a Super Super Super Hard Taco!
- 正宗 - 美味
- It's authentico. - And delicious.
超级超级超级
Super super super super
超级无敌玉米饼
super super tacos!
哦 老天
Oh, man.
我都做了什麽
What did I do?
Rodrigo 我们以你为傲
Rodrigo, we are so proud of you.
我都做了什麽
What did I do?
大♥师♥ 我们都为你骄傲
Yes we are, Maestro.
我都不知道你的屁♥股♥这麽灵活
I didn't know your hips could move like that.
是什麽让你改变了主意
What changed your mind?
这个嘛
Well...
我想到在威尼斯
I was thinking of Venice.
菲艾玛她
And how La Fiamma, you know?
她为了一场音乐会可以放弃一切
She could give up anything to do a concert.
于是我想我也可以牺牲一点点自尊
So I thought I could give a little bit of self-respect.
最后就有了 这个...
Whatever's left, this...
这个墨西哥卷饼
This chimichanga.
哦 大♥师♥
Oh, Maestro.
我懂得
Yeah, I know.
我很抱歉往你身上扔东西
I'm sorry that I threw all those things at you.
别担心 Gloria
Don't worry, Gloria.
没事的 那才是有趣的地方
It's fine, that was the fun part.
你会很高兴知道
And you'll be happy to know
今天第一张支票已经入账
that the first check was deposited today.
- 是的 - 第一张支票?
- Yes. - The first check?
是的 存进了新开的Juan Rivera青年乐团的账户裡
Yes, into the newly opened Maestro Juan Rivera
账户编号♥58732011658
youth orchestra account number 58732011658.
Virgilio 我爱你
Virgilio! I love you!
我也爱你 别告诉Christophe
Oh, I love you too. Don't tell Christophe.
我们还得拍几个广♥告♥啊?
How many commercials do we have left to do?
只有九个了
Only nine.
- 拍八个行吗 - 呃
- Let me do eight. - Uh...
就拍八个吧
- Um... - Just do eight.
Rodrigo 你能挺过来的
Rodrigo, you'll survive it. You'll survive it.
我们会一起挺过来的
We'll survive it. We'll survive it together.
Craig 拿那个来
Oh, Craig, get that thing.
哦 对
Oh, right.
我们有一个小小的礼物给你
We have a little, little gift for you.
一个小礼物
A little gift.
好吧 但是
Okay, but its...
这是我们送你的
So this is from us...
太感谢你们大伙了
- Thank you so much, guys. - To you.
嘿 这真好
Hey, that's very nice.
好啊
Okay.
是卷他妈的红胶带(红胶带:象徵繁文缛节、形♥式♥主♥义♥)
Ah, it's fucking red tape!
耶
Yay!
是那该死的规矩
It's the fucking red tape!
- 是的 - 谢谢你们
- Yes. - Thank you.
我有自己的红胶带了
I've got my own now.
Rutledge 你吹的太烂了
You so suck, Rutledge!
你永远也不可能脱颖而出的
You're never gonna get the chair.
全世界的双簧管吹奏者都要来和你竞争了
Oboists from all over the world are coming to compete with you.
你的簧片 太垃圾了
Your reed-making, it sucks!
你吹的时候眼睛都斗鸡眼了
And you go cross-eyed when you play.
脖子胀得像侏罗纪公园裡的恐龙
Your neck puffs out like a dinosaur from Jurassic Park.
就是那只到处吐酸水的恐龙
The one that spits acid all over the place.
Hailey 我得歇会儿了
Hailey, you know what? I gotta take a break.
我得喊停 这样太他妈奇怪了
I gotta stop, this is too fucking weird.
我不想打断你但是你吹的真不错
But really good job not breaking your concentration.
真的... 很出色
I really... that's impressive.
嘿 在我走之前把钱给你
Hey, before I go, this is your money.
这是前几天剧场演出 给你的分红
It's your share from the gig from the other night.
棒
Oh, awesome.
11.13刀
It's $11.13.
很抱歉只有这麽点
I mean, I'm sorry it's not more.
我会把它裱起来的
I will frame it.
我真的希望我能得到这份工作
I really hope I get this job.
太奇怪了 他们居然还让你去试演
It's weird that they're even making you audition.
你认识他们的啊
I mean, you know them.
不 这样才不奇怪好麽
No, that's exactly why it's not weird.
每个人都要在屏风后面试演
Everybody has to audition behind a screen
保证不会有偏袒
so that there's no favoritism.
这听起来像是扯淡
Seems like bullshit.
如果我是你 我就直接进去
If I were you I would just go in there and go,
然后说 我是Hailey
It's Hailey.
如果你需要的话
You know, if you ever need
你可以搬来和我住 不收租金
to you can move back in with me rent free.
那你男朋友Bradford呢
What about B?
我们闹分手呢 他有点问题
We're taking a break. He's got issues.
我也有点问题
I've got issues.
没事的 管他呢
It's cool, you know. Fuck it.
- 去他妈的吧 - 真遗憾 Lizzie
- Fuck it. - Sorry, Lizzie.
不 真的 真是受够这些自怨自艾了
No, really, enough with this rank self-pity shit.
我差点准备在我的屁♥股♥上纹一个和他屁♥股♥上一样的纹身
I mean, I was about to get a tattoo of his ass on my ass.
所以 真是躲过一劫啊
So really, I dodged a bullet there.
你得加油练习 知道吗
You gotta shed your skin, you know?
知道
Yeah.
我发现 你不♥穿♥Kapralova那身打扮了
I notice that you're not dressing like Kapralova anymore.
不♥穿♥了
Nope.
老被认成服务生
Yeah, I kept on being mistaken for a waitress.
但我可是堂堂酒吧老闆啊 我就像是北非谍影裡的Rick
But I'm a club owner, I'm like Rick from Casablanca.
星战裡的赫特人贾巴
I'm like... I'm like Jabba the Hutt.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你是Hailey Rutledge 对吗
You're Hailey Rutledge, right?
是的
Yeah.
- 我们见过吗 - 没有
- Have we met? - No.
但是我见过你在乐团裡演奏 你很优秀
But I saw you play with the orchestra, you were great.
谢了
Thanks.
我是Arlen Lee
Arlen Lee.
我在芝加哥爱乐团当替补
I've been subbing over at the Chicago Philharmonic.
可能我飞过来参加面试是件挺蠢的事情
Probably stupid for me to fly out here for this, but
但我觉得这会是一次很好的经历
I figured it's a good experience, so...
为什麽是件蠢事呢
Why is it stupid?
好吧 那是因为你太强了
Well, because you fucking destroy.
你是想让我更紧张吗
Are you trying to psych me out?
不 这更像是
No, I'm more like
让我自己更紧张
psyching myself out.
那是皇家劳瑞的双簧管吗
Is that a Loree Royal?
Oboe Wan Kenobi音似Obi-Wan Kenobi(绝地武士 星战电影中的人物)
是的 这是双簧管欧比旺
Yeah. Meet Oboe Wan Kenobi.
套近乎有点早了
Yeah, it's early for that shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
双簧管
Oboe.
那不是她
That wasn't her.
我觉得也不是
I don't think so.
17号♥
Number 17?
到我了
That's me.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢 你也是
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表