剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
Cynthia
Cynthia?
Bob
Bob?
我来接一个叫Kevin的人
I'm here to pick up a Kevin?
是我
That would be me.
你们认识吗
You guys know each other?
是 Bob是我的乐团的成员
Yeah, Bob's a member of my orchestra.
很显然也在开优步
And, apparently still driving for Uber.
我发现这能让我放鬆
I find it relaxes me.
Cynthia
Uh, so, Cynthia...
做手术了吗
Did you?
我做了
I did.
好吧
All right.
怎麽样
So, how'd it go?
过几周才知道
I'll know more in a couple of weeks.
好吧
All right.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
- 必须的 - 是的
- It has to be. - Yes, it does.
请上车吧
Oh, step into my chariot.
先生 我来吧 谢谢
I'll take it from here, sir. Thank you.
- 请进 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you, sir.
对不起 不好意思 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, excuse me, but do I know you from somewhere?
我以前是打篮球的
Yeah, I used to play basketball.
哦 酷
Oh, cool.
我也是
Me, too.
海莱
Hai Lai.
嘿
Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
我希望你不介意我就这麽来了
I hope you don't mind me just showing up like this.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
我们今天结束了最后一天的面试
So we finished our last day of auditions today.
好吧
Okay.
有出色的人吗
Anyone good?
有 真的出色
Oh, yeah, yeah. Really good.
但是今天没人像你昨天那麽出色
But no-one was as good today as you were yesterday.
好吧 那昨天呢
Okay, and how about yesterday?
- 我怎麽样 - 很不错
- How did I do? - Really good.
你知道你很出色
Yeah, you know. You know you did good.
你真的很出色
You know, you were really good.
我为你而骄傲
I was so proud of you.
你用灵魂在演奏 那太惊人了
You played with blood. It was incredible.
多谢
Thanks.
但是
But?
有一个男的 吹得非常好
Well, there's was this guy, you know, who plays really well.
比你好一点点
A little better.
他的演奏更有灵魂的味道吗
He, like, played with more blood?
像是灵魂遍地跑
Just, like, blood everywhere?
哪儿哪儿都很灵魂吗
Bleeds all over the place?
不 只是委员会 你知道的
No, no, it's just the committee, you know?
从什麽时候你听该死的委员会的话了
Yeah, since when do you listen to a fucking committee?
没错 我知道
Right, I know.
你认为他吹得更好
You thought that he played better.
不 不 不 我是被多数票打败的
No, no, no, no. I was outvoted.
你该自己听听看的
You should have seen it.
我一直认定是你
I was... I always know it's you.
你在屏风后吹奏
You played from behind the screen,
我知道那是你 你像是山洞裡的蝙蝠一样
I could notice it was you like a bat in a dark cave.
- 我一直很喜欢你的演奏 - 他是谁
- And I always love it when you play. - Who was it?
- 因为你一直是最适合我的双簧管 - 他是谁
- Because it's always the best for me. - Who was it?
他是谁
Who was what?
谁得到了这个机会
Who got it?
这个男的来自
The, oh, it's this guy from...
我想他是在芝加哥替补
I think he's subbing in in Chicago.
Arlen 没错 他的名字叫Arlen
Oh. Arlen. Yep. Arlen's his name.
没错 真是个了不起的名字
Yeah. What a name, right?
对于一个双簧管吹奏者 真是个疯狂的名字
For an oboist, I mean, that's a crazy name.
我猜就这样了
Okay, well, um, I guess that's that then.
操♥他♥妈♥的 谢谢你亲自来告诉我
Fuck it. Thank you for telling me in person.
海莱 你可以一直替补
Hai Lai, you can always sub in.
你为什麽不试试替补
Why don't you try subbing in?
混账
Mother...
唉
Ai.
天
Man...
- 嘿 - 怎麽了
- Hey. - What?
嘿 对不起
Hey, I'm sorry!
- 对不起 - 不 该说对不起的是我
- I'm sorry! - No, sorry, me.
对不起 海莱
I'm sorry, Hai Lai.
我很抱歉 等等 你在哪儿
I'm very sorry. Wait, where are you?
这裡 我在这
Here, I'm here.
海莱 我才是要说抱歉的人
Ah, yeah, I'm the one that's sorry, Hai Lai.
这简直是扯淡
This is such bullshit.
整个面试的过程 还有诸如此类的环节
You know this whole process of the auditions and stuff for you?
如果有人应该得到这份工作 那就是你
I mean, if there's anyone who deserves the job, it's you.
- 如果你真的想要得到这个机会 - 如果我想要?
- If you actually want it... - If I want it?
我他妈还有学生贷款要还
I have fucking college loans to pay off.
我需要医疗保险
I need health insurance.
我的名声已经彻底的坏了
My reputation is completely, completely fucked
自从Walsh炒了我的鱿鱼
since Walsh fired me.
不 不 是你辞职的
No, no, you quit.
- 不 我没有辞职 - 你自己辞职的
- No, I didn't quit! - You quit.
不 我不能辞职 因为我不是什麽有超能力的
No, I can't quit, because I'm not some magical
超级音乐巨星
musical superstar shaman!
我他妈就是一个双簧管吹奏者
I'm like a fucking... I'm an oboist, okay?
我就是个吹双簧管的
I'm a fucking oboist.
那麽上次怎麽样 你第一次指挥
So how did it go? Your whole conducting debut?
还不错
It went well.
- 是吗 - 是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
抱歉我没有邀请你
I'm sorry I didn't invite you.
没关係 我不介意
That's okay, I'm not offended.
不 你介意的
Yes, you are.
有一点 可能吧
A little bit, yeah, maybe.
是吧
Yes.
啊 我们来解决这个问题 来吧 我们走
Ah, let's solve this. Come on, let's go...
你想出去走走吗
Do you want to go for a walk?
呃
Um...
- 好 - 好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
来吧
Come.
你应该把自行车锁好
You should lock up your bike.
我明白 我是说 你是想
I understand, I mean, you wanted to...
你想把它做成你自己的事
You wanted to make it your own thing.
你知道 你想让它成为属于你自己的东西
You know, you wanted it to be your thing.
嘿 Thomas也没邀请你
Hey, Thomas didn't invite you either.
对 为什麽呢
Yeah, why is that?
因为你就像烈性大♥麻♥一样有毒
Because you're a strong toke.
- 大♥麻♥ - 对
- A toke? - Yeah.
- 大♥麻♥吗 - 就那个意思
- Toke? - Yeah, like a toke.
我不是的
I'm, I'm not a...
我是比较柔和的品种
I'm the mellow of toke.
不是 你是最强效的品种
No, you're like the strongest toke.
我可是无比随和的大♥麻♥
I'm such an easy-going toke.
虽然不想直说 但你是最强最烈的大♥麻♥
I hate to break it to you. You're the strongest toke.
用「血」去演奏
Play with the blood.
- 我可没这麽说 - 这话从哪儿来的啊
- I don't say it like that. - Where did you get that from?
- 血吗 - 是啊
- The blood? - Yeah.
到底什麽意思
What does that mean?
那是 说来话长 你知道
It's, it's very specific. You know...
是Rivera大♥师♥教你吗
Is that a Maestro Rivera thing?
不 是我说的 我的话
No, it's my thing. It's my thing.
我以前狂练小提琴 你知道的
I used to practice so much in the violin, you know,
练太多了 练得我手指上都起泡了
so much, so much that I got blisters on my fingers,
然后 你知道吗
and then, you know?
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表