剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
如果手术不成功
If it doesn't go well.
"你是否哀诉白天之后是黑夜
"Are you whining about nighttime following the daylight?
也哭诉阳光之后的雨水
About rain that comes after sunshine?
你是否抱怨生活中的丑陋事件"
Are you complaining that there are ugly things in life?"
Vitezslava Kapralova死时只有25岁
Vitezslava Kapralova died when she was 25.
但是她生前创作并指挥了50多部作品
But before she did, she wrote and conducted over fifty pieces
而当时女性被视为缪斯女神 而不是艺术家本身
at a time when women were supposed to be muses, not artists.
所以今晚我们庆祝找到了我们的路
So tonight we celebrate finding our way.
现在 言归正传
And now without further ado
下面请欣赏《水晶水果》
be amazed by The Crystal Fruits.
那是Lizzy 她棒极了
That was Lizzy. She's amazing.
很好听
Sounds great.
如果他们说你不能再演出了 你会做什么
What are you gonna do if they say you can't play anymore?
没有如果
It's no if.
他们今天给我打电♥话♥了
They called me this afternoon.
我完了
I'm done.
这挺酷的 不管怎样
Anyway, this is cool.
你什么意思 挺酷的
What do you mean, "It's cool?"
我只剩一两年时间了
I only had a couple years left.
破事总会有 你得有个备选方案
Shit happens, you have to go to plan B.
- 备选吗 - 你没有吗
- Plan B? - You don't have one?
我从来没想过这一点
I've never thought about it.
可能这个可以做你的备选方案
Maybe this should be your plan B.
我觉得你应该去做那个
I think you should go do that.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Really? - Yeah.
你也可以做那个
You could do that, too.
对啊
Yeah.
你可以搞定 比如说 6个
You could manage, like, six.
也可能一个派
Maybe a pie.
嗨 Cynthia 我的上帝啊
Hi, Cynthia. Oh my God.
你是Kevin Majors
Are you Kevin Majors?
Kevin Majors
Kevin Majors!
Kevin 这是Gloria 我的老闆
Kevin, this is Gloria, my boss.
是 我看过你那场球 对马刺队
Yeah. I was there when you scored those 12 points
最后80秒得了12分
against the Spurs, the last 80 seconds!
你可不知道 这孩子可厉害了
You don't know, this guy's fantastic.
可不是 他棒棒哒
Oh my, he's amazing.
- 他很棒 你也很棒 - 超级棒
- He's amazing. You're amazing. - So amazing.
我还是你们的忠实粉丝
I'm a big fan of you guys too.
那么也许我们可以
Well maybe some time we
讨论一下捐赠人福利项目
could talk about the Donors Benefits program.
Gloria 你为什么不加入我们呢
Gloria, why don't you join us?
不 不用了 你们知道
No, no, no, no. You know what?
你们俩今晚好好享受吧
You guys have a terrific evening together.
给我一杯马提尼好吗
Could I have a martini, please?
Shawn 我需要你现在集中精力
Shawn, I need you to pay attention to me right now.
你真的只需要弹这一个调
You really just need to play this note
而不是这所有的音符
instead of all of these notes.
出来的效果是一样的
It'll still have the same effect.
Hailey 嘘 这儿
Hailey, psst, psst.
怎么了
What?
我有解决方法
I have the solution.
不 别现在
No, no, not now.
我刚刚重做了4个部分
I've just reworked four parts.
我就用手边的资源
I am using the weapons at hand.
那个 用你的比喻来说
Well, to use your analogy,
我有个特他妈好的导弹
I have a bloody great missile.
我真的觉得这样听起来会好一些
Okay, I actually really think it sounds better this way.
简单多了
It's a lot simpler.
我真不明白为什么不能是这样
I don't understand why it wasn't like this
真的 从头到尾
actually, the entire time.
那好吧
Fine.
稍等
One second.
啊Hailey 见到你真高兴
Ah, Hailey. Nice to see you.
他欠我个人情
He owes me a favor.
其实嘛 今晚以后 我可能要欠你一个
Actually, after tonight, I probably owe you one.
约书亚·贝尔(美国著名小提琴家 本人客串)
Joshua Bell.
嘿 我知道你可能一般不会做这种
Hey, I know you probably don't normally do gigs
规模的演出 可是
of this size, but...
你知道这傢伙在我14岁的时候
You know this guy gave me my first big break
给了我第一个长假
when I was, what, 14 years old?
我觉得我们会玩得很开心
I think we're gonna have fun.
你来得及看一下这部分吗
Have you had a chance to look over the part?
那个吗 你知道 我想知道你的想法
Well, um, you know, I would like your input.
也许你可以让我知道一下你的看法
Maybe you can just give me an idea of your vision?
确实有一些地方我
There are just a few things that I...
的确 Lizzy
Totally, totally. Lizzy!
什么
What?
我需要你为我即席伴奏五分钟
I need you to vamp for five minutes.
什么 为什么
What? Why? Why?
为什么为什么
Why, why?
哦 妈呀 约书亚·贝尔 嗨
Oh, shit Joshua Bell? Hi.
呃 是 我天生就会即席演出
Um... Yes, I was born to vamp.
好 那么 这部分说表现力的柔板
Okay, so, this part where it says molto espressivo,
我真的觉得我们要尊重这一点
I really think it's important that we honor it.
非常
Molto.
布拉格有个说法
We have a saying here in Prague...
(捷克语)
Stokrat nic umorilo osla.
意思是 百倍负重也压不死一头驴
A hundred times and nothing killed the donkey.
这让我想起我的家
This reminds me of home.
你的家在马戏团吗
Are you in the circus?
不是啊
No?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
你的指挥技巧如何
How's your conducting technique?
呃 我希望是不错
Um, I hope it's good.
我是说 我在跟最好的老师学习
I mean, I've been learning from the best.
Thomas他是
Thomas is...
实际上 你这儿裡面的想法
Actually, it's more about what's inside here
比你手上的动作要重要
than what you do with your hands.
如果我们要跟著你
If we were following you,
在你脑子裡要有一个好的想法
have a good idea of what's in your brain,
如果你用某种方式来传达
if you convey that in some way,
- 不管是像这样还是这样 - 嗯
- Whether it's like this or like this... - Uh-huh.
- 会成功的 所以 - 是啊
- It'll be successful, so um... - Yeah.
你看起来知道你要什么
And you seem to know what you want.
你这么说我很高兴
I'm happy to hear that it seems that way.
你们俩
You two.
你亲她了吗
Have you kissed her yet?
没有
No.
就快到午夜了 共♥产♥主义1点钟就来了
It's almost midnight and Communism will be here at 1 am.
我说 你还在等什么啊
Come on, what are you waiting for?
嗷
Aw...
还有你 女士
And you, madam?
你对于无产阶级的崛起有何感想
How do you feel about the rise of the proletariat?
奇怪的回答
Weird answer.
你们好 我非常激动地为向你们表演
Hello. I'm very excited to present to you a new work
Thomas Pembridge的新作品
by Thomas Pembridge.
嗯 Thomas 你想说两句吗
Um, uh, Thomas, would you like to say anything?
嗯 当然 当然
Hmm, Sure, sure.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
Hailey
Hailey.
所有出色的年轻音乐家们
All these wonderful young musicians.
还要谢谢你 约书亚
And thank you to Joshua.
你们知道吗 我为一个朋友写了这一篇
You know, I wrote this for a friend.
她对我来说很重要
Who means a lot to me.
她拥有我的真心 不过当然
She has my heart, but of course,
我没在这裡看见她 所以
I don't see her anywhere here, so...
你们开始吧
There you go.
不管怎样 嗯
Anyway, um...
用亚里士多德的话来说
In the words of Aristotle...
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表