剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
I do
不要
No!
那是Hailey吗
Is that Hailey?
他说他不能再爱我
He said he couldn't love me anymore
他说他不能
He said he couldn't love me
再爱我
Anymore
不能
Anymore
Alessandra
Alessandra!
漂亮 Alessandra
Stupenda, Alessandra!
我有点... 哦 天哪
I'm getting... Oh, Christ.
精彩 Alessandra
Ole, Alessandra.
- 大♥师♥!杰出的表演 - 谢谢
- Ah, Maestro! Brilliant. - Yes.
无与伦比 全欧洲都想预定这部剧
Fabulous! I have offers from across Europe...
谢谢 Winnie 谢谢你能来
Thank you, Winnie. Thank you for being here.
还有日本 迪拜
As well as Japan and Dubai,
和蒙特哥湾
and Montego Bay.
只有您才能激发出她的这种魅力
Only you, only you could bring this out of her.
只有您
Only you!
Lizzie?
Lizzie?
妹子 你刚刚跑出来想干嘛呢
Hailes. What the fuck were you doing out there?
我天 问的好
Oh, my God, that's a really good question.
这儿有些人想跟你问好
Oh, there's some people that want to say hi to you.
嗨 环球旅行家
Hey, world traveler.
苟富贵勿相忘
Don't forget about the little people.
- 你在Andrew Walsh那裡干得怎么样 - 挺好 我被炒鱿鱼了
- How's the Walsh Ensemble? - Good, I got fired.
啥 一点儿也不好
You what? That's not good.
你什么时候回来呀 我们都想你了
When are you coming home? We miss you.
我会尽快回去的
I'm coming back as soon as fucking possible.
- 啊 大♥师♥ - 做得好 真的不错 只不过
- Hey, Maestro. Hey. - Oh, well done, my lad, well done.
精彩绝伦 但只是...
Brilliant. So brilliant, but just, uh...
我不知道怎么说才好 那把刀
The... I don't know, knife,
就是有点 哎呀你懂的
just a tad, a tad, you know...
你知道我说的是什么
- Mm. - You know what I'm talking about.
Rodrigo 我们刚刚听说了Rivera大♥师♥的消息
Rodrigo, we just heard about Maestro Rivera.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
- 我真是个傻瓜 - 不 不
- I'm a wanker. - Oh, no, no.
你们说的对
Yes. Yes, you were right.
- 我 不过是个傻瓜罢了 - 人人都是傻瓜 大♥师♥
- I am a... I'm a wanker. - We're all wankers, Maestro.
- 我必须去给Alessandra打个招呼 - 人人都是
- I must say hello to Alessandra. - All of us.
- 傻瓜 - 不 只有他是傻瓜
- All wankers. - No. No, he's a wanker.
不好意思 让一让 让一让
Scuse. Scuse, scuse. Scuse.
谢谢 谢谢
Grazie. Grazie.
Alessandra
Alessandra.
Alessandra
Alessandra.
菲艾玛回归了
I'm back. I'm La Fiamma again.
我将摧毁你
I'm going to destroy you.
我再也不会与你合作了
I will never work with you again.
如果我再看到你 我会亲手把你杀了
If I meet you again, I'll kill you for real,
混球
you bastard.
我的爹爹在萨尔茨堡去世
My papa died in Salzburg.
而我不在那裡
I wasn't there.
他不愿我离开
He didn't want me to leave Salzburg.
他很想我
He missed me.
但是我有自己的家庭
But I had a family.
我有妻子
I had a wife.
那么你呢
What do you have?
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表