剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
所有声音的结合
The combination of sounds,
还有这些技术
technologies,
这声音 这节奏
the voices, the counting,
16 17
16, 17.
这将会是个盛大的结局
Ah, it's going to be such a grand finale, you know?
大家会疯狂的
And people are going to go crazy. They're going to go wild.
但我压根没懂
But I don't understand it at all.
如果Amy Fisher是他老婆
If Amy Fisher was his wife,
然后砰一枪 干得漂亮
then bang, yes.
但她是Buttafuoco的情人
But she's the Buttafuoco's lover.
为什麽情人要杀情夫的老婆呢
Why does the lover shoot the wife?
或许你应该改改故事了
Maybe you should change the story.
嗯
Yeah, man.
我从不...
Uh, I never...
我没想过要改它
I hadn't thought about changing it
因为 你知道的 这是根据
because it... well, you know it's actually based
根据一个真实故事
on a real thing that happened...
Amy Fisher是真的存在?
Amy Fisher's real?
Amy Fisher绝对是真实存在的
Amy Fisher's completely real.
我不信 这就是个虚构的人物
I don't believe it. It's a myth.
Alessandra 我认为你应该接的
Alessandra, I think you should do this.
我想让你开心
I want to make you happy.
我爱机器人的声音
I like the robot sounds.
但我没感觉的话也唱不出来
But I cannot sing what I do not feel.
这美国女孩爱上一个老男人
This American girl in love with this older man,
生活空虚 绝望
so desperate and life so empty
她为了接近他不择手段
that she will do anything to be near him.
我如何能理解她
How can I understand her?
好消息是 我找到明天的航♥班♥
Well, the good news is I got a flight tomorrow,
但坏消息是
but the bad news is
这得经停爱沙尼亚然后休斯顿
it goes through Estonia and then Houston
接著才是纽约
and then New York.
我亲爱的 很高兴见到你
My darling, I'm so happy to see you,
我们都是
and we all are.
- 海莱 -嗨
- Hai Lai. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
今天下午你能和我一起去试装吗
Would you come with me this afternoon to my fitting?
- 去你的定装活动吗 - 嗯
- To your costume fitting? - Mm-hmm.
大♥师♥ 你必须去为我
And, Maestro, you must go and find a place
找个能让我大展歌♥喉衝出牢笼的舞台
for me to sing out of the cage.
嗯哼 衝出牢笼
Hmm. Out of the cage.
我们会的
We will.
我们会的
We will.
亲爱的先生 早上好
你考虑过用你的驳船来招待天籁之音吗
什麽玩意?
What was that?
就是些能传递音乐
创造奇迹的
乐器
什麽
What?
这驳船能支撑这些吗
那是什麽
What was that?
很抱歉 你的驳船未能引起我心中的共鸣
但我会找到那艘可以引起共鸣的驳船
我的天啊 好吧 他来了
Oh, my God. Okay, he's here.
这裡没有接待员
Uh, there's no receptionist.
都没有人 我不能
Nobody around. I can't...
嘿 你能说点什麽嘛
Hey, can you just say something
证明下你就是你
to prove that... that you are you
你是正牌货?
and that this is real?
你网名是叫无面之辈吗
Are you eraseface?
是的 我叫Danny 你可以叫我Danny
Yeah. Danny. You can call me Danny.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God for that.
你好 跟你说话的是Thomas Pembrige
Hello. This is Thomas Pembrige
我在布鲁克林B音乐室
speaking to you from, um, Studio B, Brooklyn.
Danny和我将要合作
Danny and I are about to collaborate
创作些...希望能做出些原创作品
on a piece of work... original, I hope...
对此我很期待 我究竟和谁说话?
and I'm looking forward to it. Who am I talking to?
是我妈 她爱死你了
It's my mom. She loves you.
哦 真的吗 告诉她我也爱她
Oh, really? Well, give her my love.
他托我转达问候
Uh, he, uh, he sends his love.
- 我想她喜极而泣了 - 真的吗
- I think she's crying. - Really?
好啦 晚点联繫 再见
Okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye.
老兄 超级感谢
Dude, thank you so much.
你肯定想不到这对于她来说意义有多重
You have no idea how much that means to her.
她是你的超级粉丝
She's, like, such a big fan of yours.
她在旧金山听了了你的马♥勒♥第六交响曲
She saw you do Mahler's Sixth in San Francisco,
然后她就像彻头彻尾变了个人似的
and she was, like, a fundamentally different person after...
就完全不同了
like, kind of strangely different.
这个...我们要开始创作了吗
Well, let's, uh... shall we get down to it?
- 嗯嗯 - 听著 我不知道
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Now, look, I don't know
- 你想怎麽进行 - 我给你准备了钢琴
- how you want to proceed here. - I set up a piano for you.
我这裡有个新发明
I've got an invention here,
赋格曲
a fugue there.
你介意我先给你看看已经做好的东西吗
Would you mind if I show you what I have first?
不介意
No, not at all.
这是我的洗衣机
That's my washing machine.
我就知道这是个错误
I knew this was a mistake.
我们可以想点别的点子
Oh, uh, yeah. I mean, we can work on something else.
我还有很多混音可以使用
I still have so much mixing to do on that one.
就是有点糙
It's... I mean, it's way too rough.
太糙? 我家猫的舌头才太糙呢
Too rough? My cat's tongue is way too rough.
但这东西
But this... this thing?
这就是从
This is a hop, skip,
机械战警屁♥眼♥跳出来的垃圾
and a fucking jump through Robocop's anus,
你懂我的意思 这都是什麽
and you know it. I mean, what is it?
你还想让我在上面加上
You want me to play some cliche'd bullshit
陈腐的古典音乐吗
classical stuff to put on top?
想要这破东西吗
Do you want this crap?
- 不是的 - 废话
- No, no. - Yeah. Bullshit.
超烂的 千万别这麽做
Yes. That's terrible. Please, don't do that.
所以你想要什麽
- So what do you want? - Okay.
火星人登陆了
The Martians have landed.
给他们介绍你
Introduce them to Thomas Pembridge.
你会怎麽做
How do you do that?
火星人?
The Martians?
我想我懂了
Okay. I think I get it.
嗯 这真的很...
Yeah. No. Yeah. That's really...
很好
- Hmm. - ...good.
你能不加和♥弦♥吗
Um, no, can you do, uh, just the top voice?
只弹右手
Just the right hand, please.
好啦 现在再弹一次
Yeah. Yeah. Okay, right now, uh, just do that again,
但要高一个八度
but do it one octave up.
-好不 -一个八度
- Yeah? - One octave.
是的 就高一个八度
Yeah, just one octave higher.
好 告诉我什麽时候弹
Good. Tell me when.
-就现在 -好的
- Yeah, now. - All right.
是的 就是这样啦
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's it, that's it.
-等一下 -等一下下
- Hold on. - Wait a minute.
等一下 就是这样
Wait. That's it.
你什麽意思 就这样吗
What do you mean? That's it?
这就是我需要的
That's what I need.
现在就交给管乐队了 听著
And now we give it to the orchestra. Look.
哦 不错
Oh, yeah.
哦 棒极了
Oh, yeah.
我爱死了
I love it.
这他妈的棒
It's fucking great!
很好
Yee-ha! Yeah! Well done.
再来一次 再来一次
Do that again. Do that again.
- 再来一次什麽 - 吼一声啊 老哥
- Do what? - Do the "Yee-ha," Dude.
製造些噪音
- Uh, make some noise. - Yee-ha!
噫哈
- Yee-ha! - Yee-ha!
欢迎来到这个世界 傻♥逼♥们
Welcome to the world, you motherfuckers!
你必须得来
You've got to come.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表