剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
and conduct like no one else can.
海莱 嘿
Hai Lai, hey.
- 嘿 - 怎麽了
- Hey. - What's up?
我真的需要和你聊聊
I really have to talk to you.
你现在是出现在这还是...
Uh, yeah. Are you just appearing places now or...
- 我住在这 - 不 不 他没有
- I live here. - No. No, he doesn't.
- 你说与此同时... - 你是一名客人
- You said for the meantime... - You're a guest.
看 你介意吗 你可以看到
Look, do you mind? You can see
我们正在上课
we're in the middle of a lesson.
哦 上课 你在上...
Oh, the lesson. Oh, you're having a lesson with...
- 没错 - 上最好老师的课
- Yeah. - The best.
- 他是 - 他是最棒的
- He is. - He's the best.
- 我知道 - 非常幸运
- I know. - Very lucky.
谢谢 我们试著
Thank you. We're trying to...
- 我能和你说两句吗 - 可以
- Can I talk to you? - Can you... Yeah.
大♥师♥ 就给我们几分钟
Just give us just a minute, Maestro.
- 和我来 - 好
- Come with me. - Okay.
- 海莱 - 怎麽了
- Hai Lai. - Yes, what?
你想和我生孩子吗
Do you want to have a child with me?
什麽
What?
咱们生个孩子吧 你和我
Let's have a child, you and me.
我马上上去
Uh, I'll be right there.
我在做一件对我非常重要的一件事
I'm doing something that's really important to me,
我会很感激
and I would really appreciate it
如果你给我一个空间去做
if you would give me the space to do that.
- 我给你空间 - 对不起
- I give you the space. - Sorry.
你想不想学
Do you want to do this or not?
我很想很想
I really, really do. Okay.
那回去 估量...
So go back to, uh, measure...
他还在这
He's still here.
你得走人 老兄
You got to leave, man.
嘿
Hey.
Cynthia
Cynthia.
- 大♥师♥ - 嘿
- Maestro. - Hey.
哇 真是不错
Wow. This is really good.
是啊 这个适合我
Ah, yeah, it works for me.
是的 我会帮你的
Yes, yes, I'll do this for you.
我可以搬进来
I can move in. Yeah, yeah.
- 什麽 - 留在这
- What? - Stay here. Yeah.
话说 上次我住的Gloria家
You know, I stayed with Gloria last time.
这儿也不错
I can stay here. Why not?
会很有意思的
It'll be fun.
等下
So wait.
Bradford不来参加开张仪式了吗
Bradford's not coming to the opening?
不来了 他带著他的纪录片巡展去了
No. He's touring with his documentary.
那对他真的很重要
- Hmm. - It's really important to him, you know?
但是开幕对你也很重要 他该来的
Yeah, and this really matters to you. He should be here.
是啊 他是该在这儿 不是吗
Yeah, he should really be here, shouldn't he?
嗯
Yes.
话说Rodrigo呢
What about Rodrigo?
他会来给你助阵吗
Is he gonna make it for your big moment?
嗯 我本来打算邀请他的
Yeah, I was going to invite him,
但是他 他问我要不要一起生个孩子
and then he, like, asked me to have a child with him.
等等 啥?
Wait. What?
他说著玩的
Yeah, he was not being serious.
你怎麽知道
How do you know?
凭我对他的瞭解
Because I know him.
你有没有问过Rodrigo
Have you ever just, like,
你俩到底算什麽
asked Rodrigo what the deal is with you two?
没有 没什麽可问的 我明白的
No. I don't need to. I know what the deal is.
我们之间什麽也没有
There isn't one.
好吧
Okay.
只要你自己啊
Just as long as you're not,
别痴心等待就行
you know, waiting around for him.
醒醒
啊 朋友
Ai, 'mano.
朋友
'mano.
旅途真♥他♥妈♥的
It's the fucking five flights up
颠簸啊
and the five flights down.
真高兴你在这
你怎麽看起来屎一样啊 哥们
我还不如屎 我现在感觉自己像是屎拉的屎一样
想喝点什麽吗
来杯啤酒吧 再来点龙舌兰
我不要
Yo no, yo no. No yo.
啊 太好了
Ah, si.
Cynthia来看看
Cynthia. Look, look,
Cynthia
Cynthia.
我的toca盒
Huh? My toca box.
- 那是什麽 - 嘿嘿
- What is that? - Heh heh.
裡面有电池 有电线
路人会付钱给你让你吓一吓他们 来证明自己的胆量
- 你想看看它还能不能用吗 - 不必了哈
Rivera大♥师♥ 把它没收了
You know, Maestro Rivera, he took it away from me.
他没收了我的盒子 还给锁起来了
He took it away from me, and he locked it up.
把我的东西全锁在裡面
He locked it up with all my things.
他居然锁起来了
He locked it.
Rivera大♥师♥临终前嘱咐我给你带来这些东西
他说什麽关于我的事情了吗
不多
Mira.
- Mira. - Ha ha!
大♥师♥的情人们
这是演电影的那个
不过这是什麽意思呢
谁知道呢
他没有受苦 他们给他吃了药
嘿 嘿 别哭
Hey, hey, no, no, no.
别这样Rodrigo
No, no. Hey, Rodrigo.
打(电击)我一下
不 我是说用盒子
我知道 但是这没电池啊
Mira
Mira.
果然啊 大♥师♥
看看这些人
Look at this crowd.
半个华尔街都来了
Half of Wall Street is here.
我有点希望SCC能破门而入
I'm half expecting the SCC to kick the door down.
我今晚要我的钱赚回来
Yes. I'm going to make my money back tonight.
我能感觉的到
I can feel it. I don't care
就算让我去衣帽间翻他们的口袋我也要把钱搞到手
if I have to rifle through pockets in the coat room.
抱歉 那是什麽意思
Sorry. What was that?
我们的经济情况很不错
We're doing great financially.
那只是个私下的玩笑罢了
That was a joke and totally off the record.
如果您愿意移步…
If you wouldn't mind stepping...
噢 我的天
Oh, my goodness.
你好美
You look magnificent.
不好意思 我还要去工作
Excuse me. I have to work.
- 哦 好吧 - 真受伤
- Oh, well... - Ouch.
嘿
Hey.
所以之前的事情
So, uh, before?
有点过火了
Yeah, that was a bit much.
你知道暗物质吗
You know dark matter?
什麽
What?
暗物质
Dark matter, you know?
我们身边的一切
Yeah, the thing that's all around us.
你知道我们为什麽能知道它围绕著我们吗
Do you know why we know it's around us?
不知道
No.
那是因为宇宙正在扩张
Because the universe is expanding
同时又伴随著收缩
and contracting at the same time.
明白吗 向外又向内变化著
See? Changing it out and changing it in.
- 对 - 就像当下的瞬间
- Right. - Like the present.
你对这些改变做好准备了吗 Hailey
Are you ready for the changes, Hailey?
嗯
Yeah.
我认为变化正发生著
I think they're already happening.
我猜我又失宠了
I guess I'm in the doghouse again.
你做了什麽
So what did you do?
我不知道我♥干♥什麽了
I don't know what I did.
我开车送她去长岛又送她回来
I drove her to Long Island and drove her back.
我不知道怎麽了
I don't know.
大♥师♥ 嗨 你好
Maestro. Hi. Hello.
我就直说了
Um, I will just cut right to the chase.
我希望能让我的乐团演奏您的最新作品
I would love to perform your new piece with my ensemble.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表