剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
我爱你 过来
I love you! Come here.
我爱你 我们明天有个表演
I love you. We have a performance tomorrow,
我们现在要綵排
and we have a rehearsal right now.
来吧 走吧 好不
Come on, let's just go. Okay?
- 你爱我吗 - 我爱你
- You love me? - I love you.
- 我当然爱你 - 你爱我
- Of course I love you. - You love me.
我爱你
Te amo.
Thomas 看 我给你带来啦啦队了
Thomas, look. I brought your cheering section.
我的綵排被取消了 所以我来嗨皮啦
My rehearsal was cancelled, so I'm here to party.
外面大家都疯了
And they're going crazy out there.
是的 是的 等到我出去
Yeah, yeah, you wait 'til I get out there.
将会死寂一片
Dead silence.
什麽 难道你紧张吗 太难得了
What, are you nervous? That's so sweet.
我是有那麽一丁点紧张
Yeah, well, I'm a little bit nervous.
我是说 我紧张到要在
I mean, I'm nervous to shit my pants
一群少年盖世太保面前拉裤裆
in front of the teenage Gestapo.
别 别紧张 你状态不错
No, don't you worry. You look great.
你看起来很棒 你会发挥出色的
No, you look terrific. You're gonna be great.
等一下 你们两个搞在一起了吗
Wait. Wait a minute. Are you two a thing?
- 没有 是的 - 没有 没有
- No! - No. No.
- 没有 - 是的
- No, no. - Yes.
没有 你看到的
No, no, what you're seeing
只是很健康很专业的伙伴关係
is a perfectly healthy professional relationship.
是的 我们搞上了
Sure. We're fucking.
都已经几个月了 很棒
Have been for months. Great.
你很美 你很棒
You're beautiful, and you're marvelous.
- 先生 准备好了 - 谢谢
- Signor, pronti. - Ah, grazie. I... I have...
听著 对不起 Gloria
Listen, um, I'm sorry, Gloria.
纸包不住火
The cat's out of the bag now.
我们什麽事都不能做
We can't do anything about it.
还真对
It's true.
但我很为你感到高兴
But I'm so happy for you.
谢谢 谢谢
Well, well, thank you, thank you.
我也感到很高兴
So am I.
女生们 先生们 有请Thomas Pembridge大♥师♥
Maestro Thomas Pembridge, ladies and gentlemen.
你想说点什麽吗
You want to say something?
- 哦 好啊 - 这裡
- Oh, sure. - Here, here.
我感觉 我正在通过机器
Yes, well, I feel that I'm, uh, bridging the gap
缩短古典音乐间的差距
between the classical music, Beethoven, Mozart,
像贝多芬 莫扎特
and all those great masters,
还有其他所有伟大的大♥师♥们
with, uh, robots.
好吧 就这样了 是吧
Oh, uh, I see, that's the end of it, is it?
- 好的 谢谢你 - 弹几个音吧
- All right, thank you. - Just play a couple bars...
我会来弄个循环
- Mm-hm. - And I'll grab a loop,
- 然后... - 什麽意思
- and then, um... - Oh, what does that mean?
你懂得 你可以即兴创作
You know, you can riff or you can, uh...
- 整个循环? - 是的 别担心
- Grab a loop? - Yeah, yeah, don't worry.
好吧
Oh, okay.
火星人们 如果你在听
Martians, if you're listening...
欢迎你们来到地球 混♥蛋♥们 噫哈
Welcome to the world, motherfuckers! Yeeha!
火星人 如果你们在听
Martians, if you're listening...
欢迎来到地球 混♥蛋♥们
Welcome to the world, motherfuckers!
他们好像都知道歌♥词了
They seem to know the words.
是的 我上周放出的
Yeah, yeah, I released it last week.
现在在韩国已经排第一了
It's number one in Korea already.
噫哈
Yeeha!
噫哈
Yeeha!
噫哈
Yeeha!
火星人 如果你们在听
Martians, if you're listening...
噢
Ohh!
火星人 如果你们在听
Martians, if you're listening...
欢迎来到地球 混♥蛋♥们
welcome to the world, motherfuckers!
火星人 如果你们在听
Martians, if you're listening...
欢迎来到地球 混♥蛋♥们
Welcome to the world, motherfuckers!
欢迎来到地球 混♥蛋♥们
Welcome to the world, motherfuckers!
欢迎来到地球 混♥蛋♥们
Welcome to the world, motherfuckers!
噫哈
Yeeha!
噫哈
Yeeha!
火星人 如果你们在听
Martians, if you're listening,
去你大爷的
go fuck yourself!
噫哈
Yeeha!
听听这个 混♥蛋♥们
Listen to this, motherfuckers!
听听这个 混♥蛋♥们
Listen to this, motherfuckers!
噫哈
Yeeha!
混♥蛋♥们
You motherfuckers!
哦 天
Oh, man.
两个小时 什麽
Two hours. What?
我们可以在音轨上用混♥蛋♥们这个词
We can use that in the track, the motherfuckers.
别 别用
No, no, don't use that.
不不不 我不想观众...
No, no, no, I don't want my public to...
没错
Yeah. No.
听听我接地气的作品
Hear me being so profane.
不 真是超级酷
No, it's super cool, man.
真的吗 你个混♥蛋♥
Really? You motherfuckers!
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表