剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
什麽鬼
What the fuck?
我有个朋友在那场演出裡面演奏
I have a friend who plays in that show.
那我们去吗
Perhaps we go?
好
Okay.
我希望我们的演出不是在威尼斯凤♥凰♥剧院
I wish our performance was not at La Fenice.
那裡的观众是
When the audience is there...
评论家 对我来说就像个牢笼
the critics... it feels like a cage to me.
那就让我们走出牢笼
Well, let's get out of the cage.
让我们做一些关于这个
Let's do something about this...
Alessandra
Alessandra.
嘿 嘿 这个男的骚扰你了吗
Hey, hey, is this guy bothering you?
大♥师♥ 我会一直关注你的
Maestro. I will be seeing you.
我也会联络你的
And you will be hearing me.
你对歌♥剧一窍不通
You don't know shit about opera.
你对宇宙也一无所知
And you don't know shit about the universe.
你知道的 暗物质 我们根本不瞭解它
You know, dark matter. We don't know about it.
我们真不瞭解
We do not know.
我们仍然有很多事情需要去探索
We still have a lot of things to discover.
这个人是谁
Who's that guy?
他是一群非常讨厌的喝倒彩的人的领头
He's the head of a very awful claque.
他们想要钱
They want money,
要不他们就会在你演出的时候喝倒彩
or they'll boo you during the performance.
如果在演出途中有人喝倒彩
If they boo you during the performance,
我就会到观众席中去踢爆他的蛋蛋
I'll go down in the audience and I'll kick him in the balls,
你知道的 然后我就让他变成太监
you know, and I'll make him a castrati.
我有太多的新曲子需要去学
I have so many new pieces to learn.
还有我的声音 我还没准备好
And my voice, I'm not prepared.
- 不 - 我不能给他们想要的
- No. - I can't give them what they want.
等等 不不不 你当然可以给他们
Wait, no, no, no. Of course you can give them what they...
别去想他们想要什麽
Don't think about what they want.
别为他们做那些事
Don't do it for them.
为你自己
Do it for you.
为了我们的血性
Do it for the blood.
或者为了我
Or do it for me.
她应该替我去唱
She should sing instead of me.
好吧 为什麽你不
Okay. Why don't you...
为什麽你不和她一起唱
Why don't you join her?
- 我不行 - 不 你行 你可以的
- I can't. - No, you can. You can.
我是你的大♥师♥ 对吧
I'm your maestro, right?
现在 女人
Now, woman.
BGM: "Musetta's Waltz" from La Boheme
是菲艾玛
It's La Fiamma.
哦 我的天啊 我爱你
Oh, my God. Ti amo.
我也爱你
Ti amo anche io.
谢谢
Grazie.
Alessandra 太棒啦
Alessandra, yes.
太好了 太好了
Bien, bien.
谢谢 谢谢
Grazie. Grazie.
太棒了
Yes.
我想分享这个地方
I wanted to share this place,
因为它对我来说十分珍贵
because it is very dear to me.
你太帅了
Che bello.
- 帅 对吗 - 是
- Bello, no? - Si.
这过去是个修道院
It used to be a nunnery.
我曾经在上面的那个房♥间住了两年
And I lived up there in that room for two years.
你之前是个修女
You were a nun?
我前妻是个修女
My ex wife is a nun.
这不再属于修女了
It is no longer for nuns.
这是那些除了这裡不能忍♥受住在其他地方的人的避难所
It was for people who could not stand to live anywhere else.
我在我失败的时期到了那
And I went there after my failure on stage.
你理解吗
You understand?
恩 我理解
Yes, I understand.
唱歌♥是我的全部
Singing for me was everything.
然后我发现我不能唱歌♥了
And then I found I could not sing.
当我住在那的时候 我吃不饱
When I lived there, I could not feed myself.
我需要别人帮我洗澡 穿衣服
I needed help to bathe, to put on clothes,
甚至去浴室都需要别人帮助
to go to the bathroom, even.
没人知道这些
No one know this.
除了Beppi没人知道
No one except Beppi.
他支持著我
He stuck with me
现在是你
Now you.
和我说一些你不为人知的事情
Tell me something about you that no one knows.
然而我什麽也不是
But I'm nothing.
我只是人们演奏的音符
I'm just some musical notes that people play with.
并且实际上 关于我的导师我也考虑了很久
And actually, I've been thinking a lot about my mentor,
Rivera大♥师♥
Maestro Rivera.
他年事已高 并且疾病缠身
He's very old and he's very ill.
他邀请我回墨西哥
And he invited me to go back to Mexico
接手管絃乐队
to take over the orchestra.
我最开始的地方
The one where I started.
然后我拒绝了
And I said no.
我回到纽约
And I went back to New York
和一群不演奏的管絃乐队在一起
to be with an orchestra that doesn't play.
Rodrigo 陪著我吧
Rodrigo, stay con me.
你必须搬到我的住处
You must move into my palazzo,
这样我们就可以没有白天黑夜的练习了
so we may practice night and day.
生活在音乐中 呼吸在音乐中
Live and breathe the music.
我的妈 太棒了
Oh, la mami. Yes.
对不起 不 不好意思
Sorry. I'm... I'm so sorry.
- 很高兴有你加入我们 - 我上... 不好意思
- Nice of you to join us. - I got on the... Sorry.
我上错交通汽艇了 然后
I got on the wrong vaporetto. And then...
你错过了校音
Well, you missed the sound check.
我知道 我现在还觉得不是特别好
I know. I really don't feel well right now, either.
我也是 因为那个该死的吹双簧管的
Well, neither do I, because the fucking oboist,
就是我加到节目单的那个人
who I added to the program
因为我相信她的天赋
because I believed in her talent,
结果只是一个小火花
turned out to be a complete flake.
- 令人震惊和敬畏 - 震惊又敬畏
- Ah, shock and awe. - Shock and awe.
现在 快 快
Now, go, go.
- 干的漂亮 新来的 - 谢谢
- Hey. Nice job, rookie. - Thanks.
- 蛤蜊 - 对
- Clams? - Yeah.
哪个是你的朋友
Which one is your friend?
是那个吹双簧管的
She's the one that plays the oboe.
她是你的情人
She's your lover.
啊 不 不 她 她是我的门徒
Hailai? No, no, she... she's my protege.
非常纯洁
Very innocent.
你喜欢天真吗
Do you like innocence?
它会让你想入非非
It appeals to your depravity.
一点都不邪恶 她吹双簧管
It is not depravity. She plays the oboe.
嘿 我真的真的特别不好意思
Hey. I am so, so sorry.
我可以演奏下半场
I can play the second half
音乐会的下半场 我觉得
of the concert, though, I think.
我认为你演奏不了下半场
I think you can't play the second half.
我觉得你这场旅行结束了
I think you're done on this tour.
虽然我一定会想念演奏的时光
I will definitely miss the conducting lessons, though.
不好意思 我只是不想在舞台上呕吐
Look, I'm really sorry, I just didn't want to barf on stage.
所以你在我独奏的时候跑掉了
So you ran off during my solo.
我的天 你的独奏 你的独奏 你的独奏
Oh, my God, your solo, your solo, your solo.
总是什麽都扯上你的独奏
It's always about your solo.
- 是 不然你以为独奏是什麽 - 啊
- Yes, and why do you think that is? - Uh...
因为那是Andrew Walsh合奏
Because it's the Andrew Walsh Ensemble.
Andrew Walsh合奏 那是人们花钱的原因
The Andrew Walsh Ensemble, that's what people pay for.
对 而我们想要回我们的钱
Yes. And we want our money back.
Rodrigo
Rodrigo?
我来看他的门徒
I came to see his protege.
我去
Oh, shit.
我的天啊 这是 这是
Oh, my God, it's... it's...
是 是菲艾玛
Yes. La Fiamma.
太荣幸了
What an honor.
你赶上上半场了吗
Did you catch any of the first half?
恩
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表