剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
第三季 第三集
丛林中的莫扎特
我爱这个主意 它让我想哭
I love this idea. It makes me cry.
你知道谁不喜欢这个主意麽
You know who doesn't love this idea?
市长 市议会
The mayor, the city council,
汽艇司机工会的主席
the- the head of the Vaporetto drivers union,
贡多拉船夫
the Gondolieri.
说服他们
Convince them.
说服他们 你能做到的
Convince them. You can convince them.
你让我很为难
You make my life very difficult.
但是我会说服他们的
But I convince them.
谢谢啦 Beppi
Grazie, Beppi.
- Buttafuco - Budda
- Buttafuco. - "Budda."
- 所以T的发音是D麽 - Buddafuco
- So T is like D? - "Buddafuco."
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah.
- 啦啦啦 - 不要换气 不要换气
- Tra la la la - No breath, no breath.
操操操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck
操操操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck
五秒以后她就得上台了
Five more seconds and she'll be walking on stage.
你得快点
You have to hurry.
好 对不起各位
Okay. Sorry, guys.
怎麽样
Ey?
太怎样 有什麽不对的地方吗
Too what?
大了还是小了
Too big, too small?
不是 这艘船简直
从头到脚都不对劲
不错 很好
Okay, okay. It's very nice, it's very nice,
但是 我觉得我们还能再加把劲
but, uh, I think we can carry that through.
你懂的 montait那句 一步到位一口气唱出来
You know, the montait, montait... In one go.
我可不是小提琴 你得跟著我的节奏来
I'm not a violin. You have to follow me.
我觉得你能控制得了 我相信你能把握得住
I'm sure you have the control.
你做个示范 唱给我听听
Show me. Sing it for me.
好 好 我唱给你
Okay. Okay, I'll show you.
好的 大♥师♥ 我懂了
两个都拿著吧 他们应该在一起
我觉得他们应该
等等 这是你啊
你说我小心翼翼是什麽意思
What do you mean, I'm being tentative?
就像 呃 你就像一隻小狗
Like, uh... you're being like a little puppy dog,
而不像潘多拉
instead of being a pantera.
哦 也许那是因为你的节奏有点迪斯科
Oh. Maybe because your tempo is a little bit disco.
你刚才是说迪斯科麽
D... Did you say disco?
迪斯科? Vlad 这迪斯科麽
Disco? Vlad, is it disco?
不 没有迪斯科的感觉 大♥师♥
No, it's not disco, Maestro.
- Vlad! - 不不 一点也没有迪斯科的感觉
- Vlad! - No, no, it's not disco.
Hailey
Hailey?
是有点迪斯科
It's a little disco.
梦想就是在那裡实现的
这个船 这个根本不是个驳船 这是个木筏
This boat... This is not even a barge, it's a raft.
这是木筏麽 哎呀 我一直就是想要个木筏
It's a raft? Ai, I always meant raft.
我不知道啊
I didn't know.
我一直就是想要个木筏 不是要船
I meant a raft, not a boat.
回音 哈
Ecco, eh?
他到底要去哪儿啊
像一个正在碎裂的玻璃杯
Okay, like a... like a shattering glass, okay?
香颂
Degue chanson. Chanson?
法国香颂
La chanson. La chanson.
别再他们面前这麽跟我说话
Don't speak to me like that in front of them.
再有下次你就死定了
Next time I'm gonna kill you.
好了现在给我笑
Now laugh.
小帅哥 小帅哥
El Guapo. El Guapo.
怎麽啦 你不觉得你挺帅的麽
Why? You don't think you are handsome?
Dee Dee 我希望咱们进去之前
Dee Dee, you are gonna take that diaper off
你能把那尿不湿脱了
before we go in, I hope.
这个叫缠腰带
It's called Fundoshi.
我教太鼓课的时候得穿著它
I wear it when I teach my Taiko lessons.
- 好吧 - 嘿 大家
- All right, huh? - Hey, guys.
不好意思迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
刚刚又送了一个快乐的乘客
Just dropped off another happy customer.
不能相信你现在在做优步司机
Can't believe you're driver for Uber.
是 实际上
Yeah, actually, you know,
这活儿能遇见不少特别有意思的人
you meet some really interesting people.
- Betty哪儿去了 - 呃 她不能来了
- Where's Betty? - Uh, she can't make it.
- 她没告诉你麽 - 告诉我什麽
- Didn't she tell you? - Tell me what?
她在给火奴鲁鲁交响乐团当替补呢
She's subbing with the Honolulu Symphony.
上帝啊 咱们得在他们把咱们都干掉之前
Oh, Jesus, guys, we gotta stop the bleeding
及时止损啊
before they take all of our people.
我们能做什麽啊
What are we gonna do?
也许咱们再看看他们的出价呢
Maybe we should look at their offer again.
不 我们已经看过了 还不够好
No. We looked at the offer, it's not good enough.
- 是 - 我告诉你们我们怎麽做
- Yeah. - I tell you what we're gonna do.
我们得坚强也要坚守尊严
We're gonna stay strong and dignified,
Dee Dee 你左边的睾丸掉出来了
and Dee Dee, your left testicle is falling out.
啊 天啊
Aw, man.
我会想出来办法的
Look, I'll figure out what we're gonna do.
好麽 我就是需要想想
Okay? I just need to think.
来吧 我们迟到了
Come on, we're late.
走之前别忘了 你们都被邀请来看我们的表演
Before you leave, remember, you're all invited to our show,
"肮髒的污点"
"The Dirty Filthy Stains."
- 很不错 - 谢谢
- Good work. - Hey, thanks.
- 好 - 到时来哦
- Okay. - Come, yeah.
谢谢你找我们过来 Lars 孩子们很棒
Thanks for having us, Lars. The kids are great.
要是我们能有真正的乐器来演奏
Yeah. It'd be a lot cooler
那就棒多了
if we had real instruments to work with,
但是 嗯 他们至少尝试过了
but, uh, yeah, they're trying.
是的 能演奏点什麽感觉真好
Yeah, well, it felt really good to be playing something.
我们需要这个
We needed this.
嘿 你知道麽 如果你需要放鬆一下的话
Well, hey, you know, if you need an escape,
我们在纽约表演之后还有几场演出
we're playing a few gigs on the road after the New York show.
- 你应该来 会很有趣的 - 是麽
- You should come. It'll be fun. - Yeah?
Lindsay和孩子们会来的
I mean, Lindsay and the kids are comin'.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
天哪 你都有孩子了
God. You have kids already.
这就是生活啊 Cyn
That's what they call life, Cyn.
所以你还是没有找到你的意中人吗
It take it there's still no Mr. Or Ms. Taylor.
没有
Nope.
我上一段感情把一切都搞得一团糟 所以
My last relationship sort of fucked everything up, so...
我 呃 想休息一阵子
I'm, uh, giving it a break for a while.
嘿 至少来看看我们的表演吧
Hey. At least come to this gig.
来吧
Come on.
你特麽到底在哪儿啊
Where the fuck are you?
哦 你知道啊 威尼斯啊
Oh, you know, in Venice.
Walsh把我开除了
Walsh fired me.
他把你开除了?真是个小人
He fired you? That prick.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
你认不认识谁会需要一个特长是吹双簧管的保姆…
Don't you know anyone who needs, like, an oboing nanny, or...
会好起来的 欢迎进入职业音乐家的真实生活
It'll be fine. Welcome to the life of a working musician.
靠 我得挂了
Oh, shit, I have to go.
- 得去綵排 - 好了来了
- Gotta go rehearse. - Yeah, I'm coming.
Rodrigo在那麽?
Is Rodrigo there?
- 嗯 是的 - 我要跟他说话
- Uh, yeah. - I need to speak with him.
- 这很重要 - Cynthia
- It's really important. - Cynthia.
- 不 - Cynthia麽
- No. - Cynthia?
大♥师♥ 我能听见你说话
- Maestro, I can hear you.
她要跟你说话 很重要的事情
- She needs you, it's really important.
你不能一直忽略我
You can't ignore me forever.
喂
Hello.
Rodrigo 我已经试著联繫你好几周了
Rodrigo, I've been trying to get hold of you for weeks.
嘿 Cynthia 我以为你死了呢
Hey! Cynthia. I thought you were dead.
市长让我们去开个会
The Mayor has called us to a meeting.
市长? 我可不认识什麽市长
The Mayor? I don't know nothing about the Mayor.
每个人都在谈论市长
Everybody's talking about the Mayor,
但是我不知道你们都在说什麽
but I don't know what you're talking about.
- 是的 我们需要你在这儿 - 什麽 你在说什麽
- Yeah, we need you here. - What? What... What are you talking...
因为他想解决停工的事情
Because he's trying to resolve the lock out.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表