剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, first thing we have to do is
打电♥话♥给接待处 取消活动
we gotta call the reception place, and we gotta cancel.
我们能尝试著淡定点吗
Can we just try to be Zen about this?
对不起 我想我现在已经够淡定了
I'm sorry, I think I'm being quite Zen right now.
- 我觉得你很紧张 - 我才没有 我不紧张
- I think you're panicking. - I'm not... I'm not panicking.
我就...我就是正常运作 我尝试著帮忙...
I'm... I'm being functional, I'm trying to help out with...
嘿 轮到波尔卡表演时间
Hey! It's Polka time!
什麽时间?
It's what?
Pavel
Pavel.
你能做点什麽吗
Can you do something about this?
- 不行 我不能 - 你能做点什麽吗
- No, I'm not... - Can you do something about this?
- 别别别 继续弹 - 没关係
- No, no, no. Keep going. - No, that's okay.
只是些我在威尼斯的时候
Just something that was
闪现在脑子裡的一些灵感
buzzing around my head in Venice, you know.
不怎麽重要的
Oh, it... It doesn't matter.
嘿
Hey, um...
我只是想感谢你能介入
I just wanted to... to thank you for stepping in...
乐团的事
with the orchestra.
很明显我搞不定
I was clearly in over my head.
不是什麽事 我很荣幸
Oh. That's fine. My pleasure.
你知道的 我是不怎麽好意思这麽说的 但...
You know, I'm... I'm half embarrassed to say this, but...
我曾经在指挥一整场
I once pissed my pants
管絃乐綵排的时候尿裤子
conducting a full orchestra rehearsal.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
- Really? - Mm-hm.
真的 我那时候喝醉了
Of course, I was drunk at the time.
可♥卡♥因♥让我失去心智
Out of my mind on coke.
然后我朝首席中提琴家靠过去
And I leaned over to the first viola player,
一个那时候我心心唸唸的美女
beautiful girl that I was running around with at the time,
完全没有错过强拍
and without missing a down beat,
我对她窃窃私语
I whispered to her,
"亲爱的 我尿裤子了 对吗"
"I've pissed my pants, haven't I, darling?"
然后她也对我说了句悄悄话
And she whispered back,
"大♥师♥ 你压根没穿裤子"
"Maestro, you're not wearing any pants."
我猜那句话的潜台词是
I suppose the moral of that one is,
我们要一起去庆祝我们的失败
we have to celebrate our failures.
嗯
Yeah.
或许某天我会在第二把交椅上尿裤子
Maybe I'll piss myself one day in second chair.
少来啦
Oh, now, come on.
我们应该对你或者某些事物感到同情吗
Are we supposed to feel sorry for you or something,
或者说你认为自己很快会接过指挥棒
or you think you're gonna be handed the baton?
然后说 "看这裡 她是天才"
And told, "Woo, look here, she's a genius."
不是的 这不是我想要的...
No, that's not what I was looking for.
- 我... - 从我掌握的来看
- I... - You know, from what I've noticed,
你是一个相当不错的双簧管表演者
you're a half decent oboe player.
就是这样了
And that's the story.
大♥师♥ 无心冒犯
Maestro, with all due respect,
我一直都是跟著我的指挥家意思走
I've just been doing what my conductors
他告诉我该做什麽就什麽
have been telling me I should do,
基本上不是当他的助手就是被炒鱿鱼
which is basically be their assistant or be fired,
所以呢
so...
你要接受现状吗
Are you going to accept that,
或许你有什麽其他意见
or do you have something to say?
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
这就是一个僵局
So that's an impasse.
那麽祝你成功
Then prost.
你是个难缠的谈判家
You're a tough negotiator.
这个嘛 我经历了四段离婚
Well, I've been through four divorces.
我还搞砸了三段订婚
Well, I've broken off three engagements.
我猜我们俩就是傻子
So I guess we're just two fucked up broads
永远都无法达到共识啦
who are never gonna find a solution to any of this.
我们要重新来过吗
Shall we try again?
三个百分点的养老金
Three... percent on pension.
三又四分之一
Three and a quarter.
还想听我长篇大论一番吗
You really want to have another toast?
好吧
Fine.
进来
Okay.
听到啦
I heard you.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你怎麽进来的
How'd you get in here?
我知道所有东西
I know everything.
我对这栋楼瞭如指掌
All the little secret passages in this building.
我都知道
I know it.
DeSousa先生 我有什麽能帮到你
How can I help you, Mr. DeSousa?
纽约交响乐团
The New York Symphony Orchestra.
我的家
My family.
我们需要我们的家
We need our home.
- 不行 - 不行?
- No go. - No go?
这两个字包含了多重的意思....
Those are very big... two little words, no go.
我也有家
I have a family, too.
如果你的家搬了进来
If your family moves in,
我的家就要搬走
my family moves out.
真伤心啊 两个家庭
That breaks my heart because it's two families.
两个父母
No? And two parents.
我们的家庭都需要个居所
Both of our families need a home.
我们如何才能把两个家合二为一呢
How can we put two bubbles in one?
就好比把音乐
You know, like, put the music bubble
塞进你的泡泡裡
inside the bubble of the bubbles.
懂我说啥吗
Know what I'm talking about?
好吧 等我展示给你看
Okay, let me show you, let me show you.
一个在泡泡裡面的泡泡
One bubble inside the other, you know?
一个是音乐 另一个就是泡泡秀
One is music, and the other is the bubble of bubbles.
好吧 不懂吗 等著
Okay... Uh, no. Okay, wait.
等下 马上能弄出来
Wait a minute. It's about to be there.
就这样 看到吗
Okay. No. There, you see?
但两个泡泡没办法共存
But they don't exist within each other.
像这样吗
Like this?
Melody 你怎麽做到的
Melody. How did you do that?
太神奇了
That's incredible. Wow!
Melody
Melody, that...
太让人印象深刻了 就是这样
That's impressive, yes, exactly.
这比我想像中更好
That's even beyond what I imagined.
哪个是音乐呢
Which one is the music?
好吧 Melody 那泡泡能包容下我们俩
Okay. Melody, the bubble can hold us both.
或许早上你可以来綵排
Maybe you can rehearse during the day.
我们只是每个晚上需要用舞台
We'll just need the stage every night.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
泡泡不是虚无缥缈的东西
Bubbles are not empty.
它能包含所有东西
They're filled with everything.
35 36
35... 36.
如果你们可以在牙医方面给点福利
I'm okay with those insurance cuts
我可以接受保险方面的减保
if you contribute to dental.
看看这些数字 简直可怕
Look at these numbers, they're terrifying.
我们简直是捐赠人的毒瘤
We're toxic to donors, we're toxic.
我给你所有需要的
I'm giving you everything you need.
但
But...
我还是觉得我们最后或许都彻底失败
I still think we may be dead in the water.
你知道为什麽我会取消那些订婚吗
You know why I broke up those engagements?
因为这35年来
Because for 35 years,
这个乐团就是我的丈夫 我的孩子
this orchestra has been my husband, my kids.
我错过了度假时光 公众假期 婚礼 葬礼
I missed vacations, holidays, weddings, funerals.
我从来没有到不公演的地方旅游过
I never traveled anyplace that my oboe didn't take me.
我爱死这个破乐团
I love this fucked up orchestra.
我愿意替它挡子弹
I'd take a bullet for it.
这就是我能够给的
That's what I'm offering.
你想让我开枪射你吗
You want me to shoot you?
我想让你听听我要说的话
I want you to listen to what I have to say.
不和他们一起谈感觉很奇怪
It feels strange not to be in there with them.
你知道你需要什麽吗
You know what you need?
对上一次你做得有趣事情是什麽时候呢
When was the last time you did something really fun?
我真的不清楚
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表