剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
And it makes me feel so empty inside!
这让我的内心感觉好空洞
Oh, my God. Your dad's pain is so adorable!
天啊 你♥爸♥爸的痛苦好可爱
Your students have to be in this play with you.
你的徒弟们应该和你一起演出
That way, your father will get to
这样你的爸爸就有机会
experience a glimpse of your childhood
感受一下被无情命运
that fate so cruelly robbed him of.
所剥夺的你的童年
She's so right!
她说得太对了
I've been so empty inside all these years!
这些年来 我的内心无比空洞
But what about the S-C-R-O...
但是那卷轴...
Yeah, Mei Mei, we'll come up with something for the show.
梅梅 我们会排练好节目的
See, son? This is gonna work out great for everybody.
看 儿子 这对大家都好
Dry salty plums! Get your dry salty plums!
咸桃干 来买♥♥咸桃干啊
Dad!
爸爸
Son!
儿子
Mr. Ping. What are you doing here?
平先生 你来这里做什么
Oh, I got a flyer for the show...
我看到了演出的宣传♥单♥
And I thought I'd spend some time with my son...
我就想来陪陪我的儿子
And sell the number one theatre snack in the world.
顺便卖♥♥点全世界最棒的剧场小吃
Dry salty plums! Yummy, yummy!
咸梅干
Your favorite, son.
你的最爱 儿子
It's awesome you're here, Dad!
见到你真是太好了 爸爸
Let's see what he's capable of.
我们来看看他的能耐
Why are you still lugging around that scroll?
你为什么还拿着那个卷轴
Can't we just leave it in the Training Hall?
我们不能把它放在练功房♥里吗
This is an important message from some ancient Kung Fu master.
这是古代的功夫大♥师♥留下来的重要信息
We can't let it out of our sight.
我们绝对不能让它离开我们的视线
And there's that scary deer lady...
还有个可怕的鹿女
Who's always making a face like she has a headache.
总是一副头疼得厉害的表情
She wants it too!
她也想得到这个
Yo, ding-dongs, check this out.
你们来看看
We can stash it in here while we're on stage.
我们在舞台上时能藏在这里
Okay, I'm here!
我来了
Dazzle me.
让我看看
We will be playing the Monkey King Sun Wukong.
我们要扮演美猴王孙悟空
Um... You're all playing the same character?
你们都要扮演同一个角色吗
We never agree on who's gonna be what. This just saves time.
我们从来不会决定谁来扮演谁 这样省时间
Wait till you see Master Po's costume.
等你看到阿宝大♥师♥的装扮就知道了
It's so scary!
太可怕了了
Are you kidding me? That's your demon costume?
你在开玩笑吗 这就是你的怪物服装吗
My career is over! My career is over!
我的饭碗完蛋了 我的饭碗完蛋了
Is she okay?
她没事吧
Master Po!
阿宝大♥师♥
Let's knock out this rehearsal real quick
我们迅速过一遍彩排
and get back to the scroll.
然后继续考虑卷轴的事
When you hear your entrance line...
你听到要你上场的台词后
"This sure looks like
"这里看上去的确像
the type of place there would never be a demon."
不会有怪物的地方"
You jump at us and attack!
你就冲过来攻击我们
Then fighty-fight, acty-act, we defeat you, and end scene.
然后打斗 演戏 我们打败你 剧终
Hey, get your paws off my delicacies!
别用你的爪子碰我的宝贝
I can't get one little sample?
就不能给我一个尝尝吗
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Your panda dad keeps putting
你的熊猫老爸
his grubby little hands in my noodle cart.
总是用他的脏手碰我的面条
I have had it up to here with you... Dads! Dads! Hey!
我受够你... 爸爸们 爸爸们
I don't know how many times I have to go over this.
我不知道我还要和你们说多少次
You've gotta find a way to get along.
你们得想办法共处
Don't you ever brush your teeth?
你从来不刷牙吗
Why am I here?
我为什么会在这里
You have pulled me from my date night and I am very angry!
你把我从我的约会之夜拖出来 我很生气
My wife, Glarg, only arises from her cocoon once a millennia
我的妻子 格拉格 一千年才会从茧中出来
to consume the souls of the unworthy...
吞噬灵魂...
And I must accompany her
我必须陪着她
or be befouled in the utters of the great Ching-Gow.
否则就会被她的怒火淹没
I even got a sitter for our spawn.
我还为我们的孩子找了个保姆
Does this guy ever shut up?
这家伙会闭嘴吗
Yes. Remind me next time to summon one without a tongue.
嗯 下次提醒我召唤一个没有舌头的
Do not worry, my friend, I shall return you to your home...
别担心 朋友 我会把你送回去
As soon as you retrieve my scroll from some insignificant pandas.
只要你从一些渺小的熊猫手里拿回我的卷轴
Oh! I will crush these tubby bears.
我会弄死这些胖熊
Savagely I will drain their marrow
我会残忍♥地压碎他们的骨头
as their screams echo
让他们发出的惨叫
in the inferno of the great Dagon's four stomachs...
在大衮四个肚子中的炼狱里惨叫
Jindiao Bird Master.
金雕大♥师♥
Dah! Dragon Master.
神龙大♥师♥
What is happening?
怎么回事
Your mission to find this scroll
你的任务是必须找到这卷轴
is too important to leave to chance.
这至关重要 不容有失
So, just in case, if things get messy...
万一事情不顺利
I will take control.
就交给我
Dry salty plums!
咸梅干
Get your dry salty plums here!
我要咸梅干
I'll take two orders, please.
我要两份 谢谢
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
我保留拒绝为顾客服务的权利
Especially you.
包括你
I'm trying to extend an olive branch.
我是在向你伸出橄榄枝
You know, geese are allergic to olives.
鹅是队橄榄过敏的
Are you trying to kill me?
你想杀了我吗
Look, I'm trying to be friends.
我是想和你做朋友
We share the same son!
我们有同一个儿子
We are not friends!
我们不是朋友
You're right, we're not friends!
你说得对 我们不是朋友
We're family.
我们是一家人
We both love our son.
我们都爱我们的儿子
And he doesn't want us to fight.
他不希望我们争吵
So you're going to play it that way, are you?
你要玩这一套
If you think guilting me with the family card will work...
如果你觉得打家庭牌能让我内疚...
You're absolutely right.
你真是太对了
By the way, I don't offer a family discount!
顺便 我不提供家庭折扣
"I emerge from this cocoon, a woman!
"我是一名从茧里出生的女人"
"Ready to suckle life's sweet nectar with my proboscis."
"准备用我的喙吸取天地的精华"
Thank you.
谢谢
To open my three-hour tour de force is a bunch of kids in masks.
首先将由几名盛装的孩子拉开时长三小时表演的序幕
Really makes you admire the dictators who outlaw this stuff, huh?
让你真的很怀念禁止这些东西的人吧
Focus. We're up next.
集中注意力 我们要上了
"That cave up there.
"那个洞穴
"Perhaps it is full of treasure?"
"可能里面全都是宝藏呢"
"This sure looks like the
"这里看上去就不像
type of place there would never be a demon."
什么会有怪物的地方"
"It is I, the Wind..." Aw! Ooh!
"我是风..."
Oh, wow. Check out those special effects.
瞧瞧这特效
Whoa! Master Po?
阿宝大♥师♥
That costume turned out way better than I expected.
那服装比我想象的效果好多了
That is not Master Po.
那不是阿宝大♥师♥
Give me the scroll!
把卷轴给我
How does he know about the scroll...
他怎么会知道卷轴的事
I mean, what scroll? I don't know what you're talking...
什么卷轴 我不知道你在说什么
It's like that? Let's rock this turd!
这样吗 来大干一场吧
Tired I am of this!
我受够了
Return the scroll...
把卷轴交出来
Or I will drink the secreted fluid of your spines...
不然我就把你扒皮吸髓
And discern the mystery myself.
亲自将你粉身碎骨
Not sure spinal fluid works that way, big fella.
吸髓应该不是这样的
You'll never get the scroll.
你永远得不到那个卷轴
Nu Hai, no!
女孩 不
Whoa! Did you see that?
你看到了吗
I think I just laid an egg!
我应该刚刚下了一个蛋
Fan Tong! The sword of Red Phoenix. That was amazing!
饭桶 朱雀之剑 太棒了
Now, Fan Tong!
上 饭桶
You think that hurts? I don't feel a...
你觉得能伤到我吗 我一点都...
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表