剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
Why would a gaming boat be hauling iron ore?
一艘游乐船为什么会藏着一块铁矿
You guys made it on the boat all by yourselves?
你们靠自己到船上来了
Nice! Now, let's run before we get stabbed by goats.
真棒 现在趁我们还没背山羊捅死赶紧溜吧
Master Po, I presume.
你应该是阿宝大♥师♥吧
Yeah, we don't have time for this bit right now.
我们现在没时间玩这个
How do we get off the boat without being seen?
我们要怎么不被人看到 遛下船
I know how to get off the boat!
我知道怎么下船
And I'll even show you.
我还能教你们
Which way did he go?
他跑到哪里去了
I think he went this way.
我觉得他跑到那边去了
All right, let's hear it. Quickly!
我们来听听看 快点
And then you jump off the side of the boat,
然后你们从船的这一侧
into the electric eel-infested river below
跳到到处都是电鳗的河里
where you will try your best not to die.
你们要努力别死了
Eels?
电鳗
Don't worry! The man-eating leeches will probably get you first!
别担心 食人鱼应该能先吃了你们
Yeah, all that makes sense. Also, do you have a death wish?
这很有道理 顺便 你想死吗
As it so happens, no.
事实上 没有
See, I have these little things called wings.
看 我有这个叫翅膀的小东西
So I plan to fly to shore.
所以我计划飞到岸上
I thought roosters couldn't fly.
我以为公鸡不会飞的
Oh, did you?
是吗
Ooh! Ooh, look at me, I'm soaring!
看我 我在翱翔
I'm part eagle, you know!
我是半鹰
Get away from me!
别咬我
This is fine, I just need to get...
没关系 我只要
Just gotta warm up my wings.
我要给翅膀热热身
Find the direction of the wind.
找准风向
A bit more...
再
A bit more thrust.
再用力一点
Okay, so maybe not that.
好吧 也许这样不行
Anybody else?
还有谁有主意
We can put ourselves back into jail! Jail wasn't so bad.
我们可以回到监狱里 监狱也没有那么糟糕
Or how 'bout we hop up on that rope bridge?
或者我们可以跳到那个绳索桥上
Yeah, that. Let's do that.
没错 我们上
Get ready.
准备
Jump!
跳
Keep going!
上吧
Master Po!
阿宝大♥师♥
A little help?
帮个忙
There he is!
他在那里
Oh, boy!
伙计们
Darling!
亲爱的
Careful, I'm with child!
小心 我有孩子呢
Oh, hey, guys!
伙计们
Fan Tong!
饭桶
Sorry, boys. I got a bridge to catch.
抱歉 伙计们 我要赶个桥
That was a close one...
差一点
Oh! My cloaca!
我的泄殖腔
My chicken tenders!
我的鸡肉
Yeah! I told you roosters could fly!
我就说公鸡会飞
This is where I was standing
这就是我上一次听到
when I last heard the mysterious sound.
神秘的声音时站的地方
Cart and I don't hear a thing.
我和小车车什么都听不到
Me neither. But to be fair, I am deaf in both ears.
我也是 但说实话 我两只耳朵都听不到
That's odd.
真奇怪
I've been hearing it with such regularity.
我经常能听到
Maybe the Wellspring was just feeling gassy.
也许圣泉只是胀气了
Well, whatever it was,
不管是什么
it appears to be over.
看来是结束了
What the...
这是...
The Wellspring... It's gone!
圣泉 不见了
Red Jade.
红玉
The only gem on Earth that can both absorb and expel energy.
这世上唯一一种既能吸收也能释放能量的宝石
I can feel my power growing already.
我能感受到我的能量已经在增长了
Very good, Shi Long.
很好 石龙
Thank you.
谢谢
And tell me,
告诉我
what of the Four Constellations?
四象怎么样了
Don't worry about the Four Constellations.
不用担心四象
Their light will soon be extinguished.
他们的光芒很快就会熄灭
Kids, I gotta say,
孩子们 我不得不说
really proud of the independent thinkin' you've been doing.
我很为你们自主做出的思考而自豪
Keep it up and you're gonna put me of work as your teacher.
继续这样下去 你们很快就能出师了
Kidding.
我开玩笑的
Don't get ahead of yourselves. You've still got a lot to learn.
别太骄傲了 你们还有很多东西要学
We know.
我们知道
Know what they say.
他们都说
The best teachers are the ones whose students outgrow their teaching.
最好的老师都是能让学生青出于蓝的
Yeah, well, I'm still learning from Oogway and he's dead,
没错 我还在遵从乌龟的教导 而他已经死了
so don't push it.
所以不用急
Anyhoo, great news, we can get to the Forbidden City
好消息 我们可以从肥沃谷抄近道
by cutting through the Fertile Valley!
前往紫禁城
Ought to be a piece of cake.
应该是小菜一碟
Ooh! Maybe there will even be cake!
可能真的会有小菜
I'll have a piece of that cake!
我要分一杯羹
Do those guys realize
这些人有没有意识到
we didn't invite them?
我们根本没邀请他们
It's too awkward to say anything now.
现在说什么都太尴尬了
Smell that? That's the Fertile Valley.
闻到了吗 那就是肥沃谷
Take a big whiff of that fertileness, gang.
感受一下这股肥沃的气息
Hope you're hungry.
希望你们饿了
Get ready to stuff your face with...
准备好把你们的脸埋到...
Dirt.
土里
So, I'm guessing there's no cake?
看来是没有小菜了吧
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表