剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
I'm sorry your meal was not to your liking.
很抱歉你的饭菜不合你的口味
May I offer you a coupon for another time?
我能给你一张下次可以使用的优♥惠♥券吗
A coupon?
优♥惠♥券
That was the worst meal we've ever had!
这是我吃过最糟糕的一餐
If I wanted to eat a meal that tasted like sawdust
要是我想吃锯末一样的饭菜
I could have just stayed home!
我直接待在家里就好了
Just couldn't resist, could ya?
就是忍♥不住要损人 是吧
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
Yes, you did!
你就是
Now see what you've done!
看看你都做了什么
This is a problem.
这可难办
You're telling me.
要你说
I thought for sure I used enough
我还确定我用了
duck sauce to disguise the taste of the sawdust.
足够的鸭酱来掩盖锯末的味道了
Look, I know there's a drought and flour is scarce,
我知道现在干旱 面粉稀缺
but you can't feed people sawdust!
但你不能给他们吃锯末
We'll lose customers!
我们会流失顾客的
I'm way ahead of you, Li! Check it out.
早就想到了 李 你看
Welcome to Ping and Li's Noodle Shop,
欢迎来到平和李的面馆
now providing laundry service with every order.
我们现在提供洗衣服务
Babysitting available on site.
还提供保姆服务
Manicure and pedicures.
在你等候的时候还提供
Shave and a haircut. Dental.
美甲和修脚 刮胡和剃刀
Minor surgery performed, while you wait.
牙医和小型手术服务
What?
什么
What do you think? Ah?
你觉得怎么样
And now keep in mind I'm just spit-balling here.
记住我可是在分散投资[口水球]
Spit-balls are one of my secret ingredients, by the way.
口水球可是我的秘密配方
Dang it, Ping!
该死的 平
Hi, fellas.
伙计们
Oh, my goodness!
我的天啊
Zhizhu! What a rare surprise!
蜘蛛 你怎么来了
Are you here for the leg massage?
你是来做腿部按♥摩♥的吗
I'm running a special.
目前特♥价♥
Eight legs for the price of four.
八条腿只要四条腿的加钱
I could also express your spinnerets for a small fee.
我还只需要一点点费用就能处理你的吐丝器
I believe we have another situation with the Wellspring.
圣泉应该又有麻烦了
There have been vibrations.
出现了一些震动
All I said was that as Leader of the Constellations,
我只是想说作为四象的领头人
I should be the one to introduce us at the Palace.
到皇宫后应该由我来介绍我们
Again with the "Leader" Stuff?
又搬出"领头人"这一套
Why not the most famous? Or best-dressed?
为什么不能选最有名的 或者最好看的
Or the one with the sweetest voice? PS, all me, by the way.
或者声音最好听的 顺便这些指的都是我
I hate to interrupt but does anyone have any snacks handy?
我不想打扰你们 但有人有随身带的零食吗
I'm hungry.
我饿了
You haven't stopped eating since we left Panda Village, Fan Tong.
自从我们离开熊猫村 你嘴巴没停过 饭桶
I'm nervous about meeting the Emperor so I'm stress-eating.
我对于见皇上很紧张 这是紧张暴食
And I'm nervous about stress-eating,
我对于紧张暴食也很紧张
so, you know, it's a vicious cycle.
这是个恶性循环
Now that's weird. According to the map
奇怪 根据地图
the pickup point where we're
我们明早要
catching the boat in the morning is that way.
坐船的汇合点就在这边
It's locked?
上锁了吗
Then I guess we're kicking the door down!
那看来我们要把门踢开了
No, no. No one's kicking down any doors.
不 没有人要踢门
But we do need to find a way in there
但我们需要想办法进去
so maybe we could find a window or perhaps a chimney...
也许我们能找个窗户或者烟囱
**Twelve million pots of tea on the wall*
*1200万壶茶挂在墙上
**Twelve million pots of tea*
*1200壶茶
**If one of those pots should happen to plotz*
*如果一壶突然生气
Don't shush me! We have esteemed guests coming our way.
别让我闭嘴 有重要的客人来了
Guests? Ooh!
客人
Why didn't you say so?
你怎么不早说
I was hoping we'd get there early,
我本来想着我们能早点到
you know, maybe do a little clothes shopping.
也许可以去买♥♥点衣服
I hear ruffles are a thing now.
我听说最近荷叶边很流行
I think I might need some new shorts myself.
我觉得我可能需要新短裤
Whoa. Looks like a mining town.
看起来像是个矿镇
This place feels deserted.
这地方感觉已经被遗弃了
An abandoned mining town! Creepy!
一个遗弃的矿镇 可怕
"I can dig it." Get it? Up top! Wordplay!
"我能挖" 明白吗 是个双关
Nobody?
没人吗
I don't think this is the pickup point.
我觉得这里不是交汇点
Everyone, stay close.
大家别走散了
That's weird.
真奇怪
Usually I can tell when it's going to rain
我一般能预感到会下雨
because my head starts to tingle.
因为我的头会痛
Totally feeling it now!
现在感觉到了
This isn't a safe spot to be in a storm. Let's go!
在风暴里待在这种地方可不安全 我们走
Follow me!
跟我来
I know a place!
我知道有个地方
Okay, there's no way we're following that guy.
好吧 我们绝对不要跟着那家伙
That storm came out of nowhere!
这场风暴毫无征兆
Yes, that's the way things happen 'round here.
这里就是这样的
It'll pass! In the meantime,
很快会过去的 同时
welcome to my man-cave!
欢迎来到我的人洞
May I take your things?
我能帮你拿东西吗
Thanks for your hospitality, Mister...
谢谢你的热情招待 你是...
Sun Wukong. The pleasure is all yours!
孙武空 不胜荣幸
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute.
等一下
Like Sun Wukong, the immortal trickster Monkey King guy?
是那个不朽骗子美猴王孙悟空吗
Me? No.
我吗 不是
I'm not that Sun Wukong.
我不是那个孙悟空
Met the guy once. Total wack job.
我见过那家伙一次 二流货一个
I'm just the caretaker here.
我只是这里的管♥理♥员♥
Pardon me, but
不好意思 但是
what's that red liquid dripping down the mountains?
那些从山上流下来的红色液体是什么
Please tell me that's cranberry juice.
请告诉我是蔓越莓汁
Unnerving, isn't it?
很令人不安吧
That's the red dust coming off the mountain.
那是从山上流下来的红土
You're in Langgan, the only red jade mine in all of China.
这里是琅玕 全中国唯一的红玉矿
Red jade?
红玉
Nice! I have been thinking about getting an earring.
真不错 我一直在考虑要搞个耳环
Earrings?
耳环
The power in Langgan Jade would blow your ears off!
琅玕玉的力量会把你的耳朵炸飞
It's all gone anyway. Not a nugget to be had.
现在都没有了 一点都没有了
That's why everyone left.
所以大家都走了
Except me, I love it here.
除了我 我爱这里
So quiet!
这么安静
And pants are optional.
而且还能不♥穿♥裤子
Thank you, Mister Optional Pants.
谢谢你 不♥穿♥裤子先生
Soon as the rain passes, we'll be on our way.
等雨停了 我们就上路
Well, you're free to go at any time.
你们随时都可以走
Of course you'll miss the free buffet.
当然了 你们会错过免费自助
Sweet heavenly dumplings!
美味的包子
And what do you know,
你们知道吗
I just had the guest room re-done.
我还刚重新装♥修♥了客房♥
My bed's got a silk pillowcase for my delicate combination skin.
我的床上还有丝绸枕头配我柔滑的皮肤
And mine's hard as a rock. Just like I like it.
我的床硬得不行 就是我喜欢的样子
It's almost like this place was designed just for us.
这地方简直就像量身为我们定做的
I'm sure it's just a coincidence, Nu Hai. Don't make it weird.
这肯定是一个巧合 别大惊小怪
Is that a pair of Capri pants in my size?
那是我尺码的七分裤吗
Awesome!
太棒了
Mistress Long!
龙大人
What is it, General Fang?
什么事 方将军
I thought I instructed you
我好想和你说过
to keep an eye on the Empress while she mourns.
在女皇悼念的时候看住她
The Empress has requested your presence in her chambers.
女皇请你过去
Immediately.
马上
Poor suffering girl.
可怜的孩子
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表