剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
I'm telling you, if you pick on him once--
我告诉你 你再敢惹我
Madam, this is a huge misunderstanding.
大人 这是个天大的误会
See, our, our son is the Dragon Master.
我们的儿子是神龙大♥师♥
Yeah, that Dragon Master. Po.
没错 神龙大♥师♥ 阿宝
Master Po?
阿宝大♥师♥
I'm sure he can clear all this up.
他肯定能帮我们澄清的
Why were you trespassing in the Royal Catacombs?
你们为什么擅闯皇家陵园
There was this idiot monkey.
都是那个蠢猴子
He led us in there, then he abandoned us!
他引我们进去的 然后抛弃了我们
Have to do a bit better than that, auntie.
谎话得编得好一点 阿姨
Are you my grandson? Please help.
你是我孙子吗 帮帮我
These two men have kidnapped me.
这两个人绑♥架♥了我
I'm on a fixed income.
我有收入的
Okay, let's talk bribery.
还是谈谈用贿赂吧
We're past talking.
说够了
After sundown, tie them to boulders
日落后 把他们绑在石头上
and drop them in the bay.
扔进海湾里
Enjoy your briny grave, you mollycoddle!
享受你的坟墓吧 蠢鸭子
Them as well.
他们也一样
I ain't never seen the ocean before!
我还从来没见过大海呢
I can't wait to test how long I can hold my breath.
我等不及试试我能憋气多久了
You've gotta let me speak to Po! Please!
你得让我和阿宝说几句 求你了
Po's not here anymore.
阿宝不在这里了
But you'll see him again at the bottom of the bay.
但是你们沉到海底后就会见到他了
What?
什么
What? What are you saying?
什么 你说什么
Just... I'm standing right here, why don't you just tell me?
我...我就站在这里 你为什么不告诉我
Fine! We need to sneak in there.
好吧 我们要溜进去
Why didn't you just say that in the first place?
你为什么不一开始就这么说
Now let's find some clues.
现在开始找线索吧
What do ya know. It's grain.
谁知道呢 全是谷子
That's what it says it is.
这上面这么说的而已
Here, help get this open.
来帮我打开
I was thinking we'd find a crowbar,
我想的是找根撬棒
but that works too.
但这也行
"A" For effort.
努力也好
See, Nu Hai. It's just a bunch of-- Oh.
女孩 这只是一堆
Is it forbidden rice?
这是紫禁米吗
It's not rice.
这不是米
It actually smells like fireworks.
这闻上去想火♥药♥
Gunpowder.
火♥药♥粉
Yes! I knew something was weird about this.
太好了 我就知道有点不对劲
Yes!
太好了
Aren't you worried why there's a bunch of gunpowder
你就不担心为什么会把火♥药♥装在
in crates that are supposed to be grain?
应该装谷子的箱子里吗
Oh, yeah. That's probably bad.
好吧 可能是不太妙
Right?
对吧
Master Po, I was right and I don't even have time
阿宝大♥师♥ 我想得没错 我都没时间
to rub it in your face that you were wrong.
跟你显摆说你错了
The ship's full of explosives.
这艘船上全是炸♥药♥
What? You mean things that explode?
什么 你是说会爆♥炸♥的东西吗
Are the explosives down where
那些炸♥药♥实在这群人
that dude is headed with dynamite?
拿着鞭炮要扔的地方吗
Over the side!
扔出去
Throw it over the side!
把鞭炮扔出去
Who gave the order to set us up?
谁下令害死我们的
I'll never talk!
我不会说的
Just kiddin', I hate this job.
开玩笑的 我讨厌这活
All I know is we were supposed to rendezvous
我只知道我们要去找拱门城
with a contact at a tavern in Gongmen City
一个联络人会合
to get our next instructions.
得到下一步的指示
What is this crud?
这是怎么回事
Mama!
妈妈咪呀
Let me explain, one final time.
让我来最后解释一下
We are looking for our little boy--
我们在找我们的孩子
What's up with the fireworks?
这烟火怎么回事
It's a little early for New Year's.
现在离新年还有点早
That would be the Dragon Master and some dumb kids
这是神龙大♥师♥和几个蠢孩子
meetin' the same fate you're about to.
落得了和你们马上一样的下场
Say "Hi" For us.
帮我们问个好
Dragon Master?
神龙大♥师♥
Watch it!
小心点
That wasn't too much, was it?
那不算太糟吧
I just can't believe Po's...
我只是不敢相信阿宝
We all lost somebody.
我们都失去过至亲
But we don't have time to cry about it now.
但是我们现在没有时间哭泣了
You're right.
你说得对
Our next stop is this volcano island.
我们下一站是那个火山岛
And we're gonna get some answers.
我们要去寻找答案
And then we're gonna get some revenge.
然后我们要复仇
So, that was close.
真是好险
I'm never getting on
我以后再也不要
an experimental flying ship prototype ever again.
上一艘实验原型飞船了
Yeah, you guys are pretty lucky I was here to save you.
算你们走运 有我拯救了你们
Actually, I gotta give this one to Nu Hai.
其实这应该是女孩的功劳
Thanks for staying on task and warning us what was going on.
谢谢你坚持任务 警告我们有危险
Sorry I didn't believe you earlier.
很抱歉我没有相信你
All good, Master P. Pound it out.
没关系 阿宝大♥师♥击掌
And today, you actually taught me.
今天 你教会了我
A true leader knows
真正的领导者
when to ignore authority and listen to your gut.
知道什么时候无视权威 听从直觉
Thanks for that.
谢了
Now, if whoever set up
如果说安排炸♥药♥的
that exploding blimp attack was from the government,
是皇宫政♥府♥中的人
somebody important is trying to get rid of us.
那就是有很有权势的人想干掉你们
We won't be safe until we get to the bottom of this.
我们必须查清楚 不然就会有危险
Great, the government wants us dead.
太好了 上头想让我们死
What's the plan?
那我们怎么办
Gongmen City.
拱门城
That's where we're headed.
我们就去那里
We find the contact and get to the bottom of this.
我们找到联♥系♥人 查清楚
We've got some paddling to do, kids.
我们要开始划水了 孩子们
I'll supervise.
我监督你们
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表