剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
I now see my semantical mistake.
现在我知道我理解无能了
If only we had a rope or something.
要是我们有绳子或者什么的就好了
But preferably a rope.
但绳子最好了
That's it. We can form a chain.
没错 我们可以做一条人链
A chain? With what, pray tell?
人链 用什么 小矮子
Ourselves?
我们自己
Are you out of your freakin' mind?
你疯了吗
Back off, cock-a-doodle-ding-dong.
后退 你这个死公鸡
She's with me.
她是我的人
I've been saving that one for a special occasion.
我一直留着这个专门为了处理特殊的情况
I didn't think roosters laid eggs.
我以为公鸡不会下蛋
They don't.
的确不会
Okay, so we wait
好了 我们就等
until the others reach the top of the scaffolding.
这些家伙爬到脚手架上
Then we have them make a chain too.
让他们也组成一条人链
Let me guess, with themselves?
我来猜猜 用他们自己吗
Can I just shut this guy up already?
我能让这家伙闭嘴了吗
Then we, as a chain,
然后我们组成一条链子
swing across and link up with them.
荡过去和他们连在一起
And once we have secured our connection,
等我们抓稳了
we release from this side's cliff
我们就放掉这边
and use that momentum to get everyone to the other side.
用惯性让所有人都到达另一边
Easy peasy.
小菜一碟
So, all we need is for someone to be the anchor.
我们现在只需要有个人当锚点
Why do I have to be the anchor?
为什么要我做锚点
Because you're the strongest.
因为你是最强壮的
Physically. Mentally? Not so much.
身体上来说是的 心理上来说不一定
I'd be more offended if that wasn't so true.
要不是你说得很对 我还真会感到很冒犯
Not happening.
不可能
I have clammy hands and I'm gonna need more to hold on to
我的手很黏 我可不要抓着
than your wing and Li's prayers.
你的翅膀或者李的祈祷
Please don't let us die, holy Jade Emperor.
不要让我们死 玉帝啊
Or is it Guanyin?
还是说观音
The Eight Immortals?
八罗汉
Well, whichever god and or gods are listening,
不管哪个神在听
if you can hear me...
如果你能听到
save us all!
救救我们吧
Hard to get. I see you, Grams.
难以理解 我明白 奶奶
Two can play that game.
两个人就行了
Seems to me that two can play most games.
我觉得两个人能玩很多事
Solitaire?
接龙
And that's why you're the boss.
所以你才是老大
And then we all swing to the other side.
然后我们都晃过去
Got it?
明白了吗
Uh, yeah.
嗯
I totally trust your plan, Nu Hai!
我相信你的计划 女孩
That makes one of us.
看来还是有人信的
No. No. We're, fine.
不 不 我们信
This is a good plan.
这是个好计划
And... And we're fine.
我们...我们没事
Uh, anyone else feel a raindrop?
有人感到有雨了吗
Oh, come on!
拜托
It's just me, Empress.
是我 女皇
Oh, hey, Shi Long. Welcome home.
石龙 欢迎回来
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
You seem a bit frazzled.
你看起来有点疲惫
Oh, no, no. Everything's fine.
不 不 一切都很好
I'm just feeling a bit under the weather is all.
我只是觉得有点不舒服
In fact, you know,
事实上
I think I'll just rest the remainder of the day.
我想我今天就休息吧
You can never be too careful.
你再小心也不为过
I mean, look at Father, healthy as a mountain goat,
看看父皇 像高山羊一样健康
and then, poof!
然后突然间
Gone.
去世了
Empress, before you get too comfortable,
女皇 在你休息之前
I have something I want to show you.
我有东西要给你看
Oh, Shi Long, can't it wait until tomorrow?
石龙 不能等到明天吗
No, it cannot.
不 不能等
It's a bit of a surprise, not to be a spoiler,
这是个惊喜 我不想剧透
related to the enthronement.
可是和登基有关系
I promise it will be worth it.
我保证绝对值得您看
Trust me.
相信我
Before you undertake
在你进行
whatever little plan you're working on, Xiao,
不管你计划的什么小计划 晓
know that your actions have consequences.
你要知道你的行为都是有后果的
Shi Long, I have no idea what you are...
石龙 我不知道你在
Are those the...
那些是
You said the soldiers were to protect Father in the afterlife.
你说这些士兵是为了保护我父亲的来世
I did, didn't I?
是的
I want you to abdicate the throne.
我希望你让出王位
To me.
给我
What? You? No!
什么 你 不
You should say "Yes."
你应该说"好的"
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
To save this village, of course.
当然是为了拯救这个村庄
You can't... Who will stop me?
你不能... 谁会阻止我
These citizens are innocent.
这些百姓是无辜的
Yes, they are, aren't they?
没错
And you can save them.
而你能拯救他们
Abdicate the throne, and no one will get hurt.
让出王位 没人会受伤
Fine.
好吧
I'll abdicate.
我让位
You've made the smart decision.
你做出了明智的决定
No!
不
What are you doing? I agreed to abdicate.
你在干什么 我同意让位了
Yes, but I still owe you a proper punishment
是的 但我还是欠你一个惩罚
for betraying me with your little escape plan.
因为你竟敢背叛我 逃跑
Now, see what you've done.
看看你都做了什么
I'd hate for you to miss this.
我可不想你错过这一幕
Hey, gang? I think we better do the swinging thing
伙计们 我觉得我们最好在天花板塌陷之前
before the ceiling collapses!
赶紧荡过来
I think we might have made this chain prematurely.
我觉得我们可能的人链可能太草率了
How long do I have to hold on for?
我还要坚持多久
As long as it takes.
该要多久就多久
Just find a happy place or something.
找个让你开心的位置什么的
Find a happy place.
找个开心的位置
Find a happy...
找个开心的
I love you, Fan Tong.
我爱你 饭桶
Aw, gee, thanks, Qilin.
天啊 谢谢你 麒麟
More dumplings, please.
再来点包子 谢谢
It's working! It's working!
成功了 成功了
Oh, I'm still here.
我还在这里
It's not working anymore!
一点都没用
Dig deep, son. Into the depths of your soul.
再深点 孩子 再往你的灵魂深处
I don't mean to be a buzzkill,
我不想扫兴
but how exactly are we getting the momentum to swing across?
但我们要怎么得到荡过去的能量
Uh, I guess we all push off the wall at the same time?
我想我们就一起蹬墙壁
You guess?
你想
I don't know! Okay?
我不知道 好吗
This is one of those figure-it-out-as-we-go type situations.
这就是到时候再看的情况
On the count of three.
等我数到三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
And that's why you never skip leg day.
所以不可能翘练腿日
Can we please move this along?
我们能不快一点
You all weigh a lot, but you carry it well.
你们都好重 但是你撑住了
Yeah, guys, we're kinda in a time crunch here!
伙计们 我们的时间不多了
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Hold on a sec.
等一下
This is one of those moments where it's kinda life or death,
这就是生或死的时候
and we need to give it everything we got.
我们需要用尽全力
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表