剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
Think we're gonna catch the boat, Master Po?
我们能赶上船吗 阿宝大♥师♥
Sure do.
当然了
According to my map,
根据我的地图显示
the river is right around the corner.
那条河就在这拐角
And down a sheer cliff.
还在一道悬崖下
Great. Now how do we get to the Forbidden City?
太好了 那我们怎么去紫禁城
I've got hordes of fans there waiting to meet and greet me.
那里有一堆粉丝等着欢迎我呢
We can't let 'em down!
我们不能让他们失望
Plus there's that tiny little thing about the Emperor
再说了还有皇上让我们
needing our help.
帮的小忙
Hey, isn't that our ride?
那不是我们的船吗
Yes, it is!
没错
Okay, okay. Good news, I've got a plan.
好吧 好消息是 我有个计划
Bad news...
坏消息是
We're gonna get some serious butt-burn.
我们的屁♥股♥要着火了
Did we do it? Did we catch the boat?
我们成功了 我们赶上船了那
If by "Catch it" You mean "Pathetically miss it," Then yes.
如果你说的"赶上"是指"悲惨地错过" 那是的
So now what?
那现在怎么办
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm sure there's plenty of boats that come down this river.
我相信这条河上肯定有很多船
Tons, hundreds!
无数 几百条
Master Po, you just took a lot of butts to the face.
阿宝大♥师♥ 你刚刚被我们坐了好几下
Maybe you should rest.
也许你该休息一下
What? No, you're the one that needs to rest.
什么 不 你们才需要休息呢
Welcome to the first meeting
欢迎各位参加
of the Formal Society of Panda Wellspring Guardian Warriors
熊猫圣泉守护勇士会减去阿宝和四象的
minus Po and the Four Constellations.
第一次正式会议
But first, let's take roll call.
但是首先 我们先来点名
Is that really necessary? I mean, there's only four of us here.
这真的有必要吗 这里只有我们四个
Don't forget Cart.
别忘了小车车
Okay. So, five of us.
好吧 那就五个
If I may inquire, why is this society so exclusive?
不好意思 为什么要专门有这个会
All the pandas are warriors now, so mightn't we enlist their help
所有熊猫都是勇士了 我们能不能请求他们
in investigating the Wellspring?
帮助调查圣泉
Oh, no. I fear the other pandas would crack under the pressure.
不 恐怕其他熊猫面临这么大压力会崩溃
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Citizens of Panda Village, I fear I must inform you
熊猫村的百姓 恐怕我要告诉大家
the village is out of scallions.
村子里没有大葱了
I rest my case.
我陈述完了
Yes. Clearly the villagers are not prepared to handle affairs
没错 村民们显然还没有准备好应对
of such a serious and titillating nature.
如此严重和紧张的事
So it is up to us.
所以只能看我们了
Present.
到
Oh, goody.
天啊
So I guess the big question is...
看来最大的问题是
How to break the news to Li that he lost his son, again.
怎么告诉李他再一次失去了自己的儿子
Whoa, what if we're all dead?
万一我们都已经死了呢
What if this is the afterlife?
万一这就是来世呢
Oh, man! I never even got to self-publish the sequel to my memoir.
天啊 我都还没有自费出版我回忆录的续传
Guys, we're not dead!
伙计们 我们没有死
Yet.
还没有
If we're not dead, why do I hear that wonderful heavenly music?
如果我们没死 那我为什么听到了美妙的仙乐
And why do I smell an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet?
我为什么闻到了海鲜自助大餐的味道
Wasn't Master Po, like, fully dying a second ago?
阿宝大♥师♥一分钟之前不是还死着吗
Ha-ha! Check it out!
快看
It's a gaming boat.
这是一艘游乐船
Ahoy! Cap'n!
船长
Over here!
这边
Identification?
身份证明
Let's see. I've got some lint and a toenail clipping.
我看看 我有一些线头和指甲剪
Will that suffice?
这样行吗
No ID, no entry. Also, ew!
没有身份证明就不能上传 以及恶心
So tasty!
真美味
Sweet juicy buffet!
美味的自助
Any chance you guys could throw together
你们能不能给我扔下点
a little all-you-can-eat to-go box for me?
什么都能吃的一盒子吗
Harsh. It's okay, Master Po.
没事的 阿宝大♥师♥
Master Po? The Master Po!
阿宝大♥师♥ 阿宝大♥师♥
As in Dragon Master Po? That Master Po?
神龙大♥师♥阿宝 那个阿宝大♥师♥吗
Maybe?
也许吧
It is you! Wow! I've never met a celebrity before.
是你 我以前从来没见过名人
Attention, everyone!
大家看好了
We've got a very important panda on board!
有一位重要的熊猫上船了
Let's this man some mahi mahi!
给这家伙上点好东西
No kids allowed.
小孩子不许上船
But they're famous too.
但他们也很有名
Have you ever heard of The Four Constellations?
你们没听说过四象吗
You know, saviors of the world and whatnot?
世界的拯救者什么的
Of course!
当然了
I'm always up-to-date
我总是非常清楚
with the latest celebrity gossip and whatnot.
最新的名人八卦什么的
Then you probably know all about me,
那你肯定知道我
Bao, from my bestselling memoir.
包最畅销的回忆录
Puh-lease.
拜托
If you'd read Bao's memoir,
你要是看过包的回忆录
as I have, thrice,
我看过两遍了
you'd know that Bao is ten feet tall and extremely handsome.
你就知道包身长两米多 超级帅气
And you're boyishly cute, at best.
你们最多只能算是可爱
Ten feet tall? Really, Bao?
两米高 认真的吗 包
It's called "Artistic license."
这叫"艺术加工"
Wait, no, hold on.
等等 不
Kids!
孩子们
Don't worry, Master Po! We'll figure out a way to join you!
别担心 阿宝大♥师♥ 我们会想办法赶上你的
Okay. I'll save you some shrimp. Come on.
好吧 我会给你们留点虾 走吧
We'll figure out a way?
我们会想办法
Yep. It's what Master Po calls "Thinking on your feet."
是的 这就是阿宝大♥师♥所谓的"从头思考"
Hmm... Still thinking.
还在想呢
Fine. If you insist...
好吧 如果你坚持
I hereby decree, all citizens are required to kiss my feet
我再次宣布 所有百姓在见到我我时
when they enter my presence
都要亲吻我的脚
and give me foot rubs, and scrub my toe calluses.
给我做脚部按♥摩♥ 擦我脚上的硬茧
No, it's too much.
不 太过了
Only scrub some of my toe calluses.
只要擦几个硬茧就可以了
Oh, please, limit your standing ovations
拜托 把你们起立鼓掌的时间
to no more than 25 minutes.
控制在25分钟内
Shi Long?
石龙
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing. Just testing the throne.
没什么 只是在试坐宝座
To make sure it's up to, uh, royal ergonomic standards.
确保能达到王室人体工程学的标准
Oh, Shi Long!
石龙
I don't know what I would do without you.
真不知道我没了你该怎么办
Thank goodness you don't have a social life.
谢天谢地你没有什么社交生活
Shi Long,
石龙
I need a task to distract me from missing my father
我需要做点事 让我不用再
and crying myself to sleep every hour, on the hour.
每小时每天都想着我父皇 哭着入睡
So I was thinking,
所以我想
why don't I help you with my father's pipeline project?
不如我帮你做我父皇留下的管道工程吧
No!
不
I mean, nonsense, my dear.
我是说 没有的事 亲爱的
The pipeline is dumb and boring.
管道工程无聊又愚蠢
You'd hate it.
你不会喜欢的
How about to get your mind off your deceased father,
不如你通过计划你父皇的国葬来转移
you work on planning his funeral?
你对他的想念吧
Did you say funeral?
你说葬礼吗
Daddy! Forget the actual funeral.
父皇 不用管真正的葬礼
That's nasty
那很棘手
and I already have the unwashed masses working on that.
我已经安排了一群愚民去做了
That is so thoughtful of the unwashed masses.
这些愚民真贴心
I meant the funeral after-party.
我说的是国葬后的宴会
You know, where you let loose and celebrate
让你可以放松下来庆祝
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表