剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
and, you know, this is not much of a lunch spot, Laoshu.
这不是吃午饭的地方吧 老树
This place is kind of, it's kind of dead?
这地方有点...荒郊野岭
I have no interest in your business, Master Po!
我对你的生意没有兴趣 阿宝大♥师♥
How did you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我
I had a hat on and everything!
我戴了帽子还做了变装
I cannot afford for any Pandas or their little friends...
我可不能让什么熊猫带着他的小朋友们
to be fishing around the Silk Road for information about me...
来丝绸之路打听我...
or my customers. You understand, don't you?
或者我的客人 你能理解吧
Not really.
不大能
Boys!
孩子们
Master Po, these are some of my boys.
阿宝大♥师♥ 这都是我的孩子们
I have many boys. Boys!
我有好多孩子 孩子们
Teeny-tiny heads up.
小提示
You probably don't want anything to do with these boys!
你可能会不想惹上这对孩子
Wow. What is that, cast iron?
这是什么 铸铁吗
Keep your voices down so we don't get caught by the guards.
小声点 不要被守卫抓住
Truth serum.
吐真剂
This could come in handy.
这可能会很有用
Why?
为什么
Why what?
什么为什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're gonna use that on Master Po!
你要用在阿宝大♥师♥身上
Hey, you said it, bubba.
这个是你说的 伙计
But now that you mention it, it's not such a bad idea!
反正你都提了 这主意还不赖
Maybe we should find something useful,
也许我们应该先找点有用的东西
that could help us get into this safe!
能帮助我们打开保险箱
Can we please stop fighting?
我们能不能别吵了
This is boring!
太无聊了了
I'm gonna prove to you that Master Po is being honest.
我要向你证明阿宝大♥师♥说的是实话
By opening that chest and
打开箱子
finding out who Laoshu sold the Dark Chi herbs to.
查出老树把黑暗之气药草卖♥♥给了谁
Well, I think it's going to prove that he's guilty!
我觉得会证明他是有罪的
Why would he have us break into a safe if he's guilty?
他如果有罪 为什么要我们打开保险箱
How would I know? He's the master criminal, not me!
我怎么知道 他是主犯 不是我
He's not a criminal! Take that back!
他不是罪犯 收回这句话
Out of my way, teacher's pet!
让开 老师的宠儿
Teacher's pet? Well, you're a traitor!
老师的宠儿 那你就是叛徒
Oh, it's on, bubba!
来吧 伙计
Guys, come on! Stop fighting!
伙计们 拜托 别打了
Hey, guys, one of these might work!
伙计们 这里可能有能用的
Problem! Big big problem!
出问题了 出大大问题了
I tried to warn you!
我警告过你的
I'm the Dragon Master! I'm going easy here!
我是神龙大♥师♥ 我很轻松
That came from my tent.
那是我的帐篷
I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation for...
我相信这肯定有符合逻辑的解释...
That's some serious Trunk-fu, lady.
这脚下功夫太厉害了 女士
Finish him off please, boys.
干掉他 孩子们
Hold on, lady! You're not getting...
等等 女士 你别想...
Away.
走
That was awesome! Did we open the safe?
太厉害了 我们打开保险箱了吗
Oh, come on!
拜托
Guys! Angry Elephant! Coming this way!
伙计们 愤怒的大象 过来了
You mess with Elephant business, you get the trunk.
你敢惹大象 就让你尝蹄子
You should pick on someone your own size!
你得挑个跟你块头一样大的对手
Or at least slightly bigger than them.
或者至少比他们大一点
Or maybe a little bigger than that or, may...
也许稍微大一点 也许
You get it... Let's just fight!
你懂的 开打吧
Hang on, kids, I got this!
等等 孩子们 交给我吧
Does that look like someone who's about to betray us?
你觉得那像是背叛我们的人吗
Is she...
她
Nope! She's not! Okay, she's not!
不 她没有 她没有
Can't you stay down, lady?
你能别起来吗 女士
This is nothing but irritation.
你们只会给我挠痒痒
Spill it, Laoshu. Who did you sell the dark herbs to?
赶紧交待 老树 你把黑暗药草卖♥♥给谁了
All it takes is just one little word.
不然我只要轻轻说出三个字
It starts with a "S," And ends with a "Kadoosh."
以"接"开头 以"吧"结尾
No! Wait! I cannot give you a name.
不 等等 我没法告诉你名字
But I can tell you how to find them.
但我能告诉你怎么找到他们
I have prepared a shipment
我备了一批
of deadly herbs to be delivered outside of town.
致命的药草 运到了镇外
But you must swear to secrecy.
但你必须保证不能说出去
The Kung Fu masters I am in business with,
买♥♥我东西的那些功夫大♥师♥
their evil knows no limits.
都是无比邪恶的人
You have my word, Laoshu.
我保证 老树
On path to Tuoluo, there is old tree shaped like witch's finger.
来陀螺的路上有一株在如神巫手指般颤抖的老树
Got you!
找到你了
Let's give this dude a little taste of the Four Constellations.
让这家伙尝尝四象的厉害
Love the teamwork, kids, but she's already getting away!
团队合作很棒 孩子 但她要逃跑了
Master Po! Master Po!
阿宝大♥师♥ 阿宝大♥师♥
She's getting away!
她要逃跑了
Time for your big moment, Fan Tong!
表现的时候到了 饭桶
Yeah!
太棒了
In your face, snaggletooth!
坐你一脸 大长牙
It's simple. You tell us who you work for...
很简单 你告诉我你为谁效命
and we let you go.
我们就放了你
Maybe. Still haven't decided.
也许放了你 还没有决定呢
I will never betray my master's trust.
我绝对不会背弃我主人的信任
What's that? Couldn't hear you.
你说什么 听不清
Could you say it again,
你能再说一遍吗
louder and with your mouth open way wider?
响一点 张大你的嘴巴
I said I'll nev...
我说我绝对不会...
Jing, what are you doing?
静 你在干什么
It's just truth serum! She wasn't gonna talk.
这是吐真剂 她不松口
Oh, okay, cool. Jing terrifies me.
好吧 静吓死我了
Now tell us, who is your master?
告诉我们 你的主人是谁
I work for the dragon master.
我为神龙大♥师♥做事
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Relax, guys!
放松 伙计
This lady has attacked us a bunch of times!
这位女士攻击我们好几次了
She doesn't work for me.
她不为我做事
He speaks the truth.
他说得没错
I am loyal to the one true Dragon Master.
我只忠于真正的神龙大♥师♥
Who is she talking about?
她在说谁
I have to do everything myself...
我什么都得自己来
Who is the one true Dragon Master?
真正的神龙大♥师♥是谁
The one true Dragon Master is...
真正的神龙大♥师♥是
What was that?
怎么回事
Jing? Are you okay?
静 你没事吧
I'm not sure. I didn't have control of my chi.
我不知道 我控制不了我的气
Then who did?
那是谁在控制
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表