剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
We were so close to finding out
我们就差那么一点
who sent that deer lady with the moldy tooth
就能查出是谁派那个长牙鹿女
to poison Master Po.
给阿宝大♥师♥下毒了
Yeah, until Butterfingers blasted her chi all over the place.
然后油手指用她的气把整个地方都炸了
I already told you ding-dongs...
我已经告诉你们这些蠢货
I don't know why my chi got loose
我不知道我们在审问长牙怪时
when we were shaking down Toothy Magee!
我的气为什么失控了
Bring it, Mama!
来啊 大妈
Guys, guys, cut Jing some slack!
伙计们 别和静吵
Even the best of us can
就算是最强的人
suffer from a little chi leakage sometimes.
偶尔也会控制不住自己的气
Nobody could have seen that coming.
谁都没想到会发生这种事
But it does bring us to today's lesson, The Element of Surprise!
不过这也引出了今天的主题 出其不意
Great topic, Master Po.
这主题太棒了 阿宝大♥师♥
Think fast! Just yesterday I was... Ow!
飞速思考 我昨天还...
What the...
搞什...
You almost hit my dimple!
你差点打到我的小酒窝
Even the best kung fu fighters can get hung up on the rules.
最强的功夫大♥师♥也会被规则所束缚
They forget that sometimes
他们有时候会忘记
in the real world, the rules don't apply.
在现实世界中没有规则
So in other words, we have to expect the unexpected.
那也就是说 我们要意料到出其不意
That's enough.
够了
You feeling okay, Jing?
你没事吧 静
I'm fine.
我没事
Can we just get home please?
我们能回家吗
Well, I'm pretty sure I got enlightened yesterday.
我昨天肯定有所启发
You ever wonder if you're just dead inside?
你有没有想过你其实内心已经死了
Master, thank you for helping me
大♥师♥ 谢谢你帮助我
to escape the Pandas' truth serum ploy.
逃脱了那些熊猫的吐真剂
Nifty trick, eh?
手段不错吧
Lucky for you my connection
算你走运 我和那个
to the weird angry panda is so strong.
愤怒的怪熊猫之间的联♥系♥很强
Huifang! More light!
慧芳 再亮点
Coming, Master Jindiao!
来了 金雕大♥师♥
The mural is most impressive, your excellency.
这壁画太壮观了 大♥师♥
Now my followers may know
我的追随者也许终于能知道
the true scope of my thousand-year quest.
我前年追寻的真谛
And now that I have re-gained the pandas' trust,
现在我重新获得了那些熊猫的信任
luring them to me will be easy.
引诱他们将是小菜一碟
But, Master, you are not yet strong enough to handle their chi.
但是 大♥师♥ 你还没法承受他们的气
You are correct. I am not.
没错 的确不能
And if Po discovers the truth?
如果阿宝发现了真♥相♥
You cannot defeat him as you are.
你不能像以前一样打败他
Correct again. I cannot.
又对了 我不能
Then we must wait.
那我们必须要等
On the contrary, Jade Tusk.
恰恰相反 玉獠牙
We cannot move fast enough.
我们必须加快步伐
Master Po, maybe we should stop here for the night?
阿宝大♥师♥ 也许我们今晚应该住在这里
Here? No way!
这里 不行
That inn is filled with some of the most violent, disgusting...
那个酒馆里面全是全世界最
and horrible criminals you could ever find!
暴♥力♥ 恶劣和可怕的罪犯
On the other hand, Jing seems to be in a lot of pain
另一方面来说 静看起来很痛苦
and I have read good things about their buffet.
我听说他们的自助还不错
How about an order of dumplings,
一份包子
some noodles, a plate of sweet-buns, and twelve rice balls.
来点面条 一盘甜馒头 一打饭团
And then whatever the kids want.
再加孩子们想吃的
I'm sorry, we're all out of those items.
抱歉 这些我们都没有了
Okay, then just bring us whatever ya got.
好吧 那你们有什么就上什么
Master Po, do you think Jing's going to be okay?
阿宝大♥师♥ 你觉得静会没事吗
Yeah, she'll be fine!
当然了 她会没事的
This is a great place to rest.
这里是休息的好地方
Get to the Plum Blossom Temple.
去天梅寺
You will be safe there.
你在那里会很安全
I must get to the Plum Blossom Temple.
我必须去天梅寺
I will be safe there.
我在那里会很安全
There is no time to waste.
不能再浪费时间了
Let nothing stop you.
什么都阻止不了你
Charred crickets in spicy maggot sauce.
辣蛆酱烧焦蟋蟀
Ohh. Looks, ha, ha, scrumptious.
看起来 好极了
Bone appetit!
祝你们好胃口
Not gonna lie, kids.
不骗你们 孩子们
It's the worst thing I've ever experienced.
这是我最可怕的经历
And I've died once.
我可是死过一次的人
Must you slurp so loudly!
你们非得吸溜得这么响吗
Sorry, boss. Our mother didn't teach us how to slurp quiet.
抱歉 老大 我们妈妈没教我们怎么安静吸溜
How is it a genius like me,
我这样的天才
got stuck with a couple of dopes like you?
怎么会跟你们这堆蠢货混在一起
You don't remember? It was that day we met in a cave...
你忘了吗 我们那天在洞穴里遇见了
and you said, "Hey, wanna be in my gang?"
然后你说"想加入我的帮派吗"
Would you keep it down?
你能小声点吗
We are here to raise our stature in the criminal community.
我们是来竖立我们在犯罪社区中的地位的
All the important thieves are here.
有头有脸的窃贼都在这里
We just need to do something that will get us noticed.
我们要做些能引起别人注意的事
Whatever you need, boss.
为您效劳 老大
Not like that, you wart-laden dum-dums!
不是那样 这个没用的废物
It's gotta be someone high profile.
一定要找大人物
A big fish that we can take on.
一条我们能搞定的大鱼
Or a big panda.
或者一只大熊猫
If it isn't Dragon Master Po himself!
这不是神龙大♥师♥阿宝吗
My cohorts and I are members of a new and promising gang.
我和我的同伙隶属一个新兴帮派
We don't have a name yet.
我们还没有名字
But I'm leaning towards the Rooster Brothers!
但我倾向于叫公鸡兄弟
Or the Sunshine Boys!
或者阳光男孩
Would you dum-dums shut it!
你们两个笨蛋能不能闭嘴
We'd like to challenge you to a fight.
我们想要挑战你
All righty.
好吧
What's the matter, Po? Chicken?
怎么了 阿宝 怂[鸡]了吗
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Shut it!
闭嘴
Oh, I'd really love to! Except I'm not the Dragon Master.
我也很想 只不过我不是神龙大♥师♥
Wait, what? You're not Dragon Master Po?
等等 什么 你不是神龙大♥师♥阿宝
He gets that all the time!
总有人这么说他
I'm just an average panda.
我只是一只普通的熊猫
With very average panda friends, as you can see.
和一些普通的熊猫朋友 如你所见
You know, some more average than others.
有的比其他的更普通
Oh, well,
好吧
Don't I... don't I feel like a fool?
我...我看上去还不像个傻子吗
Yet another humiliation.
然而又遭到了侮辱
Let's go!
我们走
Phew, that was close.
差一点
And weird.
还真奇怪
I'm ready to go.
我准备好走了
You feeling better, Jing?
你感觉好点了吗 静
I'm a hundred percent.
百分百恢复了
We must get to Plum Blossom Temple.
我们必须去天梅寺
Cop a squat, kid. We haven't finished our...
慢点 孩子 我们还没吃完...
Food. Ohh, that's not going to sit well.
食物 这可不好收
We should go now, Master Po.
我们该走了 阿宝大♥师♥
"Master Po?"
阿宝大♥师♥
You lying pandas!
你这只撒谎的熊猫
How dare you toy with my trustful nature?
你怎么敢玩弄我轻易相信人的天性
I didn't wanna do this, but you leave me no choice!
我不想这么做的 但你让我别无选择
Oh, it burns almost as bad as it tastes!
这玩意跟尝起来一样辣
You can't do that to Master Po!
你不能这样对阿宝大♥师♥
Yeah, you want to fight him...
你想和他打...
you're going to have to
那就必须得
get through us above-average pandas first!
先过我们这些普通熊猫这关
That works for me!
没问题
Come at me, wart face!
来啊 肥脸
My eyes are melting!
我的眼睛在烧
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表