剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
I was but a simple potter.
我曾经只是一名陶工
Until one day, destiny called me to a greater task.
直到有一天 命运选中我去执行一项艰巨的任务
Master Oogway needed my help.
乌龟大♥师♥需要我的帮助
Dragon Master Jindiao had grown
神龙大♥师♥金雕
drunk with power and desired the Wellspring.
痴迷于力量 觊觎圣泉
It would be my most considerable task yet.
这是我接到过的最艰巨的任务
So, I molded my masterpiece,
于是我打造了一件杰作
the Spirit Urn, to trap Jindiao's evil soul.
灵瓮 用来困住金雕邪恶的灵魂
I was to deliver it to the Four Constellations.
我本来是要去交给四象的
And it came down to me to save the land
拯救世界和天下的任务
and save the Universe.
全都落在我身上了
But sadly... I overslept.
但是可惜 我睡过了头
You overslept?
你睡过头了
Dude...
哥们
Yes.
没错
That urn was the only thing
只有这个灵瓮
that could have saved the Universe from Jindiao.
能从金雕手中拯救苍生
The one you've been letting me eat raisins out of?
就是这个你用来装给我吃的葡萄干的瓮
Whoa, whoa, whoa. These are raisins, aren't they?
这些事葡萄干吧
I imagine some of them are.
有些应该是吧
As for where Jindiao's soul ended up,
至于金雕的灵魂现在在哪里
your guess is as good as mine.
我和你一样也一无所知
I know where his soul is,
我知道他的灵魂在哪里
and he's trying to take over the world.
他想要统治全世界
Jindiao...
金雕
has returned?
回来了
Jing, are you all right?
静 你没事吧
It's Jindiao. He's trying to make a chi connection.
是金雕 他想用气和我联接
Okay, this is fine.
好吧 没关系
We'll just stop running.
那我们就不跑了
Find a cozy bed and breakfast, and lay low.
找一张舒适的床 还有早饭 隐姓埋名
Wait. Maybe Fan Tong's right.
低调 也许饭桶说得对
I am? Cool.
真的吗 太好了
Because there's this charming little cottage
因为离这里不远就有一间
not too far from here.
舒适的小木屋
Run by these two guys. Both named Keith.
屋主是两个都叫基斯的人
No. We stop running.
不 我们不跑了
Jindiao and his goon squad are on our panda butts.
金雕和他的部下正在追捕我们
But maybe we can use that to lure them into a trap.
但也许我们能利用这点将他们引入一个陷阱
And we're the bait.
我们就是诱饵
Why did you say that like you're excited?
你为什么一副很兴奋的样子
Jing, we're gonna need your help.
静 我们需要你的帮助
The little Pandas are close.
这些小熊猫就在附近
The Angry One will not trick me again.
那个愤怒的女孩不会再骗到我了
Guy, this is your chance at redemption!
伙计 这是你亡羊补牢的机会
Your very own karmic mulligan!
这是你的因果循环
I have no idea what that means.
我不知道这话是什么意思
The new Four Constellations are in danger, and need our help.
新任四象有危险 还需要你的帮助
We gotta destroy Jindiao and trap him in your Urn!
我们得打败金雕 把他关在你的灵瓮里
You've been waiting for this moment for a thousand years!
这一刻你已经等了一千年
It's destiny!
这是命运
Meh, I can wait longer.
我可以再等久一点
And so can you.
你也一样
You're not ready, Po.
你还没有准备好 阿宝
If you leave now, before you regain your chi,
如果你现在离开 还没有恢复你的气
then Jindiao will de-life us all!
金雕会把我们俩都杀了
I'm not going, get your pudgy fingers off of me!
我不走 放开你的胖爪子
Eh, nope. Hey! That's not pudge. It's muscle.
不 这不是胖 这是肌肉
Look, old man. I've had just about enough of you acting like a...
老家伙 我受够你这一副...
You seriously wanna do this?
你真的想这么做吗
You seriously want to get
你真的想要
beat up by a tiny bunny rabbit with dementia?
被一个痴呆症的小兔子暴打吗
Ow! You're not a bad physical therapist, old timer.
你是个不赖的治疗室 老前辈
Sadly for you, I got my...
可惜 我还有我的...
Booya-shaka!
接招吧
You are a future failure. Just like me.
你肯定会失败的 就像我一样
Call me whatever you want, a bust, a dud,
随你怎么说我 蠢货 笨蛋
a big old dudareeno.
大失败者
And so what, I know I might fail.
那又怎么样 我知道我可能会失败
Where are all these raisins coming from?
你这些葡萄干都是哪里来的
But that's the difference between you and me.
但那就是我和你之间的区别
I'm cool if I die trying.
我愿意为努力而死
My students are out there. I can feel it.
我的徒弟还在外面 我能感受到
You don't know what kind of forces you're up against.
你不知道你要面对的力量有多么强大哦
Oh and P.S. If I had gotten my buddies de-lifed
顺便 如果我的朋友被一个
by a guy who's trying to take over the world again,
想要占领世界的人杀死
I'd want to do something about it.
我肯定会想做些什么
Wake up, bozo! Wake up!
醒醒 懒蛋 醒醒
We have a village full of cursed sleeping pandas.
这村子里全是被下咒昏睡的熊猫
And sure Po's alive, but we don't have a clue where he is.
当然了 阿宝还活着 但我们也不知道他在哪
My son is alive?
我儿子还活着
My son, the Dragon Master Po?
我儿子 神龙大♥师♥阿宝
Is alive?
还活着
Po is alive!
阿宝还活着
Everyone. Ow!
大家伙
Rejoice! My son! Po!
醒醒 我的儿子 阿宝
Uh, he lives and breathes!
他还活着
Uh, what happened to the Villagers?
村民们都怎么了
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
If Grand Abbot Jindiao is evil,
如果金雕大♥师♥是坏人
Then we are all in grave danger.
那我们都有巨大的危险
How'd you break the spell on me?
你们怎么解开我的咒语的
I don't know.
我不知道
You woke up when I said Po was alive.
我说阿宝还活着时 你就醒了
After I loosened you up with a good beating.
我还暴揍了你一顿也没用
Well, maybe that's what reversed the curse.
也许这就是解开诅咒的办法
The beating?
暴揍吗
No. Something that I wanted
不 我在全世界
to hear more than anything in the world.
最想要听到的东西
Something that brought me hope.
会给我希望的东西
We better get started.
我们最好赶紧开始
Master, our combined weight could crack the ice.
大♥师♥ 冰面承受不了我们一起的重量
I suggest we go around.
我建议我们绕着走
It's the middle of winter.
入冬已经很久了
The lake has been frozen for months.
这湖冻了好几个月
Just tip toe or something.
小心点走就行了
You guys ready to play ball?
你们准备好玩球了吗
Jing, we just need you to get
静 我们需要你
in there long enough to mess with Jindiao's head.
支撑足够久的时间 来干扰金雕
Wonderful.
太好了
That's the spirit!
就是这股劲
Is everything okay, Master Jindiao?
没事吧 金雕大♥师♥
I'm fine.
我没事
Just, just feel a little...
只是 感觉有点
not my myself.
不像我自己
I think it's working guys.
我觉得成功了 伙计们
Jing's invading his mind.
静入侵了他的大脑
Master, what are you doing?
大♥师♥ 你在做什么
Chip-chip-chip.
叽叽叽
I'm a chicken! Chip-chip.
我是一只鸡 叽叽
Chip-chip-chip. I'm a chicken!
叽叽叽 我是一只鸡
Master!
大♥师♥
Master! Please stop! We'll sink!
大♥师♥ 快停下 我们会沉下去的
Stop what? This?
停下什么 这样吗
Be perfectly still.
不要动
Why?
为什么
Jing? That you?
静 是你吗
The connection's broken.
联接断了
That should buy us some time.
这应该能帮我们争取点时间
Not enough time! That was not enough time!
时间不够 时间远远不够
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表