剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you so much for saving my life.
谢谢你们救了我
If there is anything I can do to repay you.
如果我能回报你们的话
Money is good. Now what?
给钱就不错 现在怎么办
It seems the Imperial Guards
看来皇家守卫
don't want us to know the Wellspring is missing.
不希望我们知道圣泉不见了
Which means there is only one place left to go.
那就说明我们只有一个地方可去了
Mistress Long, Empress Xiao is not in her chamber.
龙大人 晓女皇不在她的寝宫里
She insisted on going for a short walk, alone.
她坚持一个人去散散步
Argh! Don't you know how dangerous it is
你们不知道现在女皇一个人出去
for the Empress to be alone right now?
有多么危险吗
Empress, what brings you to this part of the palace?
女皇 你怎么到皇宫的这里来了
I want to see the pipeline plans for myself.
我想亲自去看看管道计划
You know I'm more of a visual learner.
你知道我更喜欢通过观察来学习
Yes, I recall you copying off of my old tests in home school.
我记得你在私塾抄了我的所有考试答案
Oh, Shi Long. You're such a martyr.
石龙 你真是一个好帮手
Where is your study anyway?
你的项目到底在哪里
Ah, the door is just at the end there.
门就在这边尽头
Full disclosure, there is a lot of dust,
先提醒 那里有很多灰尘
old paint, bones of fired servants,
旧画 烧死的仆从实体
boxes of collars from deceased pets,
已故宠物的项圈盒
expired deadly potions,
过期的致命药剂
and possibly a family of albino third cousins.
可能还有一家白化病上下三代
Although I believe they moved.
不过我相信他们已经搬走了
Really no place for an Empress.
女皇不该来这种地方
We have a big day tomorrow
明天是个大日子
and I know we both want your father's funeral service
我知道我们都希望你父皇的国葬
to be absolutely perfect.
一定要尽善尽美
You should try and get some rest.
你应该去休息一会
What would I do without you?
我没有你该怎么办呢
I'd probably be fine, but you know what I mean.
我应该也不会有事 但你懂我的意思
Why would Imperial Guards try to Phase Two me
为什么皇家守卫因为我要联♥系♥阿宝
for contacting Po to tell him the Wellspring is in danger?
告诉他圣泉有危险 就要把我第二阶段了
It doesn't make any sense.
这完全说不通啊
Two words, government corruption.
四个字 政♥府♥腐♥败♥
We doin' this or what?
我们到底要不要进去
Holy underpants.
我的上帝啊
Our heroic-ness is for helping others.
我们英雄就是要帮助他人
Hi, friend. Are you okay?
朋友 你好吗
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I've come to ask you to
我是来要你
please leave the weird ground rodents alone.
别打扰那些奇怪的地鼠
They may be crazy,
他们可能是很疯狂
but you've eaten their friends and that's just mean.
但你吃了他们的朋友 这样很不好
I did not eat their friends.
我没有吃他们的朋友
So, I says to the guy, "I'm a mole, not a rat."
于是我和那家伙说"我是鼹鼠 不是耗子"
And he lets me go.
他就放了我
Then I totally ratted him out.
我把他耍的够呛
I was lonely and have no friends.
我很孤单 没有朋友
I've always been a fan of comedy,
我一直很喜欢看相声
and they'd already paid the two drink minimum,
他们已经付了最低两杯消费
so I felt weird about kicking them out.
所以我觉得不该把他们赶出去
I love comedy!
我爱相声
You do? Totally!
真的吗 没错
I'm sure my friend Bao could come up with a clean tight five.
我的朋友包肯定能想出好几个梗
Well, that sounds great! I'd love to have him.
听起来很棒 我很愿意邀请他来
I'd love to have all your friends.
我愿意邀请你的所有朋友来
Just let me go get some fliers.
让我去拿点传♥单♥
Great news, everyone. I killed the Qilin.
好消息 伙计们 我杀了麒麟
With kindness. And our shared love of stand-up comedy.
用我的善良 和我们对单口相声的同好
Stand-up what?
什么单口[站立]
I prefer to be prone when I laugh.
我笑的时候喜欢趴下
And now the Qilin and I are friends.
我和麒麟现在是朋友了
You have proven yourself
你用你的热情
to be a true warrior through your compassion.
证明了你是一个真正的勇士
I always wanted a pony.
我一直想要一匹小马
Anyway, the Qilin agreed to leave you guys alone from now on.
麒麟同意从现在起不会打扰你们了
A truce!
和平
A truce! A truce! A truce!
和平 和平 和平
Would you care for an apple?
你想来个苹果吗
Great job, buddy.
好样的 伙计
Solved the problem and nobody got hurt.
兵不血刃地解决了问题
Well, except for Bao, egotistically speaking.
除了包 自尊心受损
All hail glorious Fan Tong! Wow, thank you.
伟大的饭桶万岁 谢谢
I'm very flattered, but I'm not your god.
我很荣幸 但我不是你们的神
My friends and I must continue on our journey.
我和我的朋友要继续我们的旅程了
But we wish you the best of luck.
但我们会祝你们好运
And, uh, we'll make sure to
我们保证会
speak with the Emperor about getting you guys water
让国王给你们水
to help your, uh, civilization thrive again.
帮助你们的文明再次兴旺
I'm guessing it thrived once? Maybe?
我想应该兴旺过吧
There it is! The Forbidden City!
就在那里 紫禁城
I can tell you're angry.
我看得出来你很生气
You ambushed me on a job you hired me for.
你竟然埋伏我完成你雇我♥干♥的活
I always complete my missions. No matter what.
我不管怎样总是能完成我的任务的
Don't worry, I have a much bigger mission for you now.
别担心 我有个更重要的任务要给你
And do you have any associates?
你有帮手吗
You will need some help
你需要点帮助
taking out the Dragon Master and his students,
才能干掉神龙大♥师♥和他的学生
the Four Constellations.
四象
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表