剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
Bravery...
勇气
It can't be taught, ya know?
是无法传授的
Some of us were born with more of it than others.
有的人生来就比其他人更有勇气
All paths ahead lead to doom!
前方通往毁灭
Bao bravely led the Four C's
包勇敢地带领四位勇士
through the heck-a-dangerous Gauntlet.
通过了超级危险的道路
Now all that was standing
现在挡在包和荣耀之间
between Bao and glory was a sleeping beast.
只有一头沉睡的野兽
Sure, we could have snuck past it.
我们当然能偷偷溜过去
But where's the fun in that?
但那又有什么意思
Hold on a second!
等一下
Didn't Master Po help us--
不是阿宝大♥师♥帮我们
Grab a copy of my autobiography, y'all!
大家来买♥♥我的自传啊
The Tao of Bao.
《包之路》
Crazy Days and Wild Nights
神龙大♥师♥最优秀的学生的
of the Dragon Master's Greatest Student!
狂野日日夜夜
You're killin' me here, Sis!
你这样不行 姐姐
This is my first book reading!
这是我第一次读书会
"Bao. Twice the size of the other Constellations"?
"包的体型是其他四象的两倍"
And "Double the awesome?"
"也比他们强一倍"
So I exaggerated a tiny bit.
我是夸大了一点点
The audience wants to hear this stuff!
观众就想听这种东西
We're famous, yo!
我们科室出名了
You have eyes made of fire and justice, Bao? That's so cool!
你的眼睛是火焰和正义铸成的吗 好厉害
"Smokin' hot dimples
"喷出的鼻息
"That can literally break glass if they got to, yo."
"随时都能融化玻璃"
What the crud does that even mean?
这到底是什么意思
We're supposed to be helping people.
我们应该去帮助别人
Not just lying about how awesome we are.
而不是扯谎说我们有多厉害
Speaking of how awesome you are.
说到我们有多厉害
I'm glad I found you, kids.
我终于找到你们了 孩子们
In Panda village. Where we all live. Nice work, constable.
就在熊猫村 我们都住在这里 好样的
Now, I told you that being heroes means
我和你们说过做英雄
you're gonna have major responsibilities, right?
要承担巨大的责任 对吧
Well, you're kinda late for the ribbon cutting ceremony
你们都要迟到我爸爸的
at my dad's joint-noodle- and-apothecary-shop.
面条药店的剪彩仪式了
How could we have forgotten?
我们怎么会忘了呢
Make way! Make way!
让一让 让一让
Famous pandas coming through!
著名的熊猫来了
I had Cart prepare something special for you today!
我的小车车今天给你们特别准备了些东西
Toasted corn millets!
烤谷子
And they're soaking wet.
还是湿透的
I hope you like them!
希望你们喜欢
Hey, watch it, lady!
小心点 女士
Today's fan mail.
今天的粉丝来信
Ooh, look at that!
看啊
So many adoring fans.
好多仰慕我们的粉丝
Mission requests.
任务请求
And citizens in need!
还有需要帮助的百姓
And my dirty underpants.
还有我的脏内♥裤♥
Pretty gross, Grandma.
好恶心 奶奶
Yes, they are.
没错
Which is why I need you to bring them to the laundry.
所以我要你们送到洗衣店
Ugh, we're heroes! Not dry cleaners!
我们是英雄 不是干洗工
You're also still my grandkids, which means
你们还是我的孙子 也就是说
you still have to pull your weight around here
你们还是要给我动起来
no matter how bad it stinks.
不管有多臭
Clean what you can. Burn the rest!
能洗干净的就洗了 其他就烧了
Great. More adventures.
太好了 更多的冒险
What's the matter, gang?
怎么了 伙计们
I thought you wanted to be heroes!
我以为你们都想做英雄呢
We did want to be heroes.
我们是想做英雄
Help! Help! Help! Help!
救命 救命 救命
Help!
救命
Would you help me cross?
你们能帮我过马路吗
Help! My baby!
救命 我的孩子
What is it? Ma'am?
什么事 女士
Oh, thank goodness!
感谢上帝
Hon? The babysitters are here!
亲爱的 保姆来了
Please! Someone, help!
拜托 谁来救救我
Oh! Thank heavens!
感谢上帝
I'm out of toilet paper.
我没有厕纸了
We're still waiting to be heroes.
我们还在等待做英雄
Found another load.
又找到了一包
These were hidden for a long time.
这个是很久以前的
Can I lay a truth on you, Master P?
我能说句实话吗 阿宝大♥师♥
This isn't quite
这不是我以为
what I thought hero life would be like exactly.
英雄生活会有的样子
I was picturing more, I don't know,
我想的是更 我也不知道
bigger action and high stakes.
做更大的事 遇到更大的危险
Yeah, this isn't exactly sequel material.
这可算不上好的续集材料
Whoa, whoa, you guys,
伙计们
you're thinking all wrong about this.
你们的想法都错了
Sure, you sent old Jindiao up to the Spirit Realm,
你们的确是把老金雕送到了灵界
but that's not what heroes do every day.
但这不是英雄们天天都会遇到的事
No matter how big or small the task,
不管任务有多小或者有多大
getting out there and helping is your duty.
去帮助别人是你的职责
Duty.
职责[因同大便]
I don't get it.
我没懂
Oh, wait, we were talkin' about poo?
等等 我们说的是大便吗
All right!
好吧
Listen, being a hero
听着 做英雄
isn't about having fun and being adored by fans.
重要的不是好玩或者被粉丝崇拜
I mean, it's kind of about that.
其实算是吧
But it's really about doing what needs to be done
但其实重要的是在没人愿意的时候
when there's nobody else to do it.
去做那些应该做的事
Lame. So lame.
老套 真老套
There's just gotta be more to hero life
英雄的生活肯定不仅仅
than this, Master P. Right?
只是这些的 对吗 阿宝大♥师♥
I'm ready to go back now, children.
我准备好回去了 孩子们
Oh, wait. What about Grandma's laundry?
等等 奶奶要洗的衣服呢
Hey, Fan Tong, you mind takin' care of that, buddy?
饭桶 你能搞定吗 伙计
Oh, Father, you sound so much better today.
父皇 你今天听上去好多了
Doesn't he sound better today, Shi Long?
他今天听上去是不是好多了 石龙
Much better, your majesty.
好多了 陛下
Thank you, Shi Long.
谢谢你 石龙
You are my most trusted advisor.
你是我最信任的谏臣
How is the pipeline coming, Shi Long?
引水渠修得怎么样了 石龙
I've promised all of China
我向百姓们保证过
that our water is theirs to share.
会将我们的水分享给他们
We've made significant progress.
我们已经有很大的进展
But there is much work to do.
但还有很多工作要做
Oh, this drought, the suddenness with which it came.
这次干旱这么突然
Does it strike you as suspicious?
你不觉得奇怪吗
Suspicious? No.
奇怪 不
We've experienced droughts before.
我们以前也碰到过旱灾
Yes. Still...
是的 但是
Xiao!
晓
I'm sorry, Daddy, were you saying my name or was that phlegm?
抱歉 爸爸 你是在叫我还是被痰卡住了
Help me to my feet, daughter.
帮我下床 女儿
My time ruling over the great land of China
我总不可能永远坐在
will not last forever.
这王位上
It will be up to you to carry on my legacy.
终将由你来传承
And as the future Empress, put the people first.
作为未来的女皇 你一定要以百姓为先
Know that there are many forces
现在有很多股
that will try to destroy the peace.
试图破坏和平的力量
And no matter how safe you may think you are,
不论你觉得你有多么安全
you must be wary of them.
你都要提防他们
Shi Long, please prepare my morning tea,
石龙 准备好我的晨间茶
I would like some alone time with my daughter.
我想和我的女儿单独待一会
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表