剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
How far did we fall? Where the heck are we?
我们摔了多远 我们在哪里
I mean, how did we...
我是说 我们怎么...
Oh, man!
上帝啊
It appears history has repeated itself.
看来历史又重演了
Once again the Four Constellations have failed to defeat me.
四象再一次失败了 没能打败我
On the bright side they'll make wonderful porch ornaments.
不过往好处想 用他们做装饰还不错
No!
不
My babies! What happened to my...
我的宝贝们 我的孩子们...
The Wellspring is open. In my control.
圣泉打开了 在我控制之下
Bow to your new God!
想你们的新神行礼
No!
不
Jade Tusk!
玉獠牙
Time to introduce myself to the world.
该向全世界来介绍我了
Not so fast.
别急
Oh, my!
天啊
Po? What do we do?
阿宝 我们怎么办
You have your chi back... Use it!
你们拥有了你们的气 用啊
Oh, no!
不
You're telling us you knew
你是说你们早就知道
fighting Jindiao could turn us to stone and kill us?
和金雕一战会让我们变成石头并丧命
Why didn't you say anything?
那你们为什么之前不说
Would it have stopped you?
那会让你们住手吗
No.
不会
It might have stopped me!
我可能就住手了
We can't get back home? I didn't make my bed this morning!
我们不能回家吗 我今早都没叠被子
The energy you used from the Wellspring
我们从圣泉中汲取
to defeat Jindiao comes with a cost.
用来打败金雕的能量是有代价的
Mm. Pretty sure we mentioned that, didn't we?
我们之前肯定提过吧 没有吗
No!
没有
What you did was incredibly brave, but...
你们的所作所为非常勇敢 但是
We failed. Yeah. We get it. But our families need us.
失败了 我们知道 但我们的家人需要我们
Heck, the world needs us!
该死 这个世界都需要我们
You will have your chance.
你们会有机会
Great!
太好了
In a thousand years.
在一千年后
You four have made an enormous sacrifice.
你们四个做出了巨大的牺牲
I am sorry.
对不起
At least it's a nice beach.
至少这海滩不错
I hope they have sunscreen, though,
不过我希望他们有防晒霜
so my fur doesn't get too crispy.
这样我的皮肤就不会起皮了
Don't get comfortable, we aren't staying.
别太舒坦了 我们不留在这里
We can't stay here. Jindiao is headed for the village.
我们不能留在这里 金雕正在往村子里去
I promised their parents they'd be safe.
我向他们的父母们保证过会保护他们
You were supposed to protect them!
你应该保护好他们的
I know. It wasn't supposed to happen this way.
我知道 事情不该变成这样的
Leave Po alone. He's a good boy.
不要怪阿宝 他是个好孩子
Li is right! Our son is a hero!
李说得对 我们的儿子是英雄
You better slow your roll, Grandma,
你最好小心点 奶奶
or cart here is liable to get crazy on your heinie.
不然小车车可要来揍你屁♥股♥了
If that grease wagon touches my heinie, I'm gonna kick that...
如果这辆油腻的车敢碰我屁♥股♥ 我就把它...
That explosion came from the village.
爆♥炸♥是从村里里传出来的
Son, you're the Dragon Master. Can't you to stop him?
儿子 你是神龙大♥师♥ 你不能阻止他吗
I don't have my hero chi anymore,
我已经没有我的英雄之气了
which makes me just another
我只是一个
super handsome Kung Fu fighting panda.
超级帅气的功夫熊猫
I've got the same chi-boost from the Wellspring as you guys.
我跟你们一样得到了圣泉赐予的气
But Jindiao...
但是金雕
He's a god now.
他现在是神
A week ago we were just regular pandas
一周前 我们只是普通的熊猫
with no idea of our past and how special we are.
根本不知道我们的过去 我们有多特别
I knew.
我早就知道
Now we know we have a purpose.
现在我们知道我们有目标
To watch over the Wellspring,
要看守圣泉
the most powerful force for good in the universe.
天下最强大的能量之源
Those four children sacrificed for us.
这四个孩子为我们牺牲了自己
We can't give up. But we need a leader.
我们不能放弃 但我们需要一名领导
Are you sure you want me?
你确定要我来吗
I mean after what happened to the kids...
孩子们变成了这样...
We all have our purpose, Po. Yours is it to lead your people.
我们都有自己的目标 阿宝 你就是要带领族人
Then I guess I accept.
那我就接受吧
We still need to scale the mountain
我们还是得不被金雕发现
to the village without Jindiao noticing.
翻过山回到村庄
Which means the elevator is out.
那也就是说不能用升降梯了
I just might be able to help you with that.
我也许能帮助你们
Egg sack!
卵蛋
Okay, this is totally disgusting.
这也太恶心了
Why don't your pretend it's an acting exercise?
不如你假装这是在表演练习吧
You could be a fly, waiting to be eaten.
你可以是一只苍蝇 等待被吃
Ooh, I like that. Okay, what is my motivation?
我喜欢 好吧 我的动机是什么
To die. As quickly as possible.
去死 越快越好
Zhizhu. I need you to take this someplace safe.
蜘蛛 我需要你把这个送到安全的地方
I'm on it.
交给我吧
Stay down and out of sight. If we can catch them by surprise.
不要被人看到 如果我们能出其不意
We have a chance.
还有机会
I have a really good feeling about this, you guys.
我真的有很不错的预感 伙计们
I will never trust my feelings again.
我再也不会相信我的预感了
Okay, this is gonna be a little tougher than I thought.
好吧 这可能会比我想的要难
But we can do this!
但是我们可以的
If everybody just sticks on my panda butt and follows me.
大家跟紧我的熊猫屁♥股♥ 一个个来
But not too close to my butt.
但是别离我屁♥股♥太近
Because that would be weird.
因为那样会很奇怪
Please remember to rake that X when you're done.
等你们完事后别忘了抹干净那个X
We like to keep a tidy beach.
我们喜欢平整的沙滩
Did you guys hear something helpful?
你们听到什么有用的建议了吗
No, I didn't think so.
不 我可不觉得
We are digging our way out of here.
我们要从这里挖出去
Dig! Dig! Dig! I know this will work!
挖挖挖 肯定能成功的
Any second now. Three, two...
马上了 三 二...
Glad we could entertain you.
很高兴能博你们一笑
Unfortunately right now back home
不幸的是在我们家
our families are probably losing their lives.
我们的家人的性命正遭到威胁
As we said, in a thousand years...
我们说了 一千年后
In a thousand years everything we love will be gone!
一千年后 我们爱的一切都消失了
Blue Dragon, you were the Constellations leader.
青龙 你是四象之首
You should understand. This is on me.
你应该明白的 这都是我的责任
My friends trusted me. My village trusted me.
我的朋友们信任我 我的村庄信任我
Please...
拜托
don't let me fail them.
别让我让他们失望
It is not up to me, or any of us.
我或者我们中的任何人都无能为力
The Spirit Realm is a place of great power.
灵界具有巨大的力量
It would take an even greater power to find a way out.
要找到出去的路 需要更强大的力量
This is your home now.
现在这里就是你们的家了
In time you will come to accept that.
你们慢慢会接受的
Sorry!
抱歉
Ooh! Diversion, diversion!
吸引注意 吸引注意
Twirl, twirl! Little red ribbons! Loop along!
转 转 红缎带 转过来
And now I'm dancing and twirling around!
现在我在旋转 跳舞
And you're all falling and I am done!
你们都掉了下去 我搞定了
You don't think you can actually win this fight?
你不会觉得你真的能赢吧
Well, uh, yeah? I mean, kind of?
是啊 差不多吧
I mean, I was... I was hoping to.
我是说 我希望吧
Good. It's always more satisfying when they fight back.
很好 反抗带来的满足感更强
Satisfied yet?
满足了吗
Coming in hot!
小心
Dragon Master I'm so sorry. I was worried you'd expired.
神龙大♥师♥ 我很抱歉 我担心你不行了
Why the long face?
你为什么一脸不高兴
Well, we're losing, buddy.
我们要输了 伙计
Those kids are going to end up sacrificing for nothing.
这些孩子的牺牲可能毫无意义
I'd give anything if I could just switch places with them.
要是我能代替他们 我愿意付出一切
Well, that's gonna be hard with them in the Spirit Realm.
那他们在灵界肯定会很难过
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表